What's new

BD-Myanmar sea boundary arbitration case!

We don't want any war with Myanmar. But if it comes to that, India should support us.

Once the Burmese are pushed back to their lush green habitats, BD and India can agree to let BD have its share and let India have all the rest! SL can have its little share down south. :D

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

They do have problems with Thailand. You don't sound very knowledgeable buddy. :P

I dont think India will involve itself incase of any conflict between bangladesh and myanmar.
We have built a good relation with myanmar to protect NE from extremist guerellas.

Myanmar is better bet for India..atleast guys over there dont see every thing from their green tinted glasses..they will do what is good for their country

i am okay with it. India-myanmar vs BD-China... I would love to see that conflict scenario...

are you day dreaming dude?????.............china is a staunch ally of MYANMAR........india also is an ally of myanmar while bd only has 1 major ally that is india!!.......but as we have better relations with bd so i think we will support bd more than myanmar!!

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Listen bangladeshis, you should know that no matter what Alhamdulillah we are growing in every sector. Now having war will just push us back 10 to 15 years. If myanmar attacks, then Insh Allah, Bangladesh will with the help of Allah respond Insh Allah. If it is done diplomatically, that will be the best way to solve the problem. Remember, Myanmar can give us 2 things after it fully becomes democratic. Itz market for our product Insh allah and a land link to china.

God only helps those who can help themselves!!!..........

Amar Moron Bangladesh( My crazy Bangladesh), your signature tell every story. :lol: :lol:

Buddy, China is our competitor in Myanmar, if we won't help them in their dispute, they won't provide us more space for influence against Chinese. That's the simple logic and same applies with China, they have to counter India and US.

As far US is consider, they have started improving relation with Myanmar, getting US/EU aid to counter China in South-East Asia, so for EU/US also Myanmar is more important than useless Bangladeshi. US/EU is going to lift all sanctions against them.

You guys are going to be all alone because of your idiotic foreign policy. :lol: :lol:

Ok moronic indian, ok!

Cheers!!!

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

How do you know allah will help you. He/she/it can help myanmar too?

Please dont ask idiotic questions.

Cheers!!!

Amar Moron Bangladesh( My crazy Bangladesh), your signature tell every story. :lol: :lol:

Buddy, China is our competitor in Myanmar, if we won't help them in their dispute, they won't provide us more space for influence against Chinese. That's the simple logic and same applies with China, they have to counter India and US.

As far US is consider, they have started improving relation with Myanmar, getting US/EU aid to counter China in South-East Asia, so for EU/US also Myanmar is more important than useless Bangladeshi. US/EU is going to lift all sanctions against them.

You guys are going to be all alone because of your idiotic foreign policy. :lol: :lol:

dude moron in bengali means death!

OK PEOPLE LET ME TELL YOU.
We Are friends of everyone. myanmar, india, china... We are not going to fight.. Some people are trying to establish that india is our only ally which is wrong! Bangladesh has no enemy, all allies. China is also our ally! Do you people really think that China will work against bd when bangla buys weapon from China. ( take hint from syria and also note that our GDP is twice the size of Syrian gdp)so we are capable of spending more than syria.... China is our ally and they will never actively support anyone in bd-myanmar war. India will help hasina no doubt... And usa will take this chance to restore democracy in myanmar. I am no more interested in debate with indian fan boys who think China India USA everyone are going to fight for myanmar

People respect others if you want to get it too.

Now, it will be an utter foolishness for bangladesh to jump into any war because it is progressing in every sector Alhamdulillah. Rather we should solve this problem diplomatically with Myanmar. Then we can sell our product in myanmar's market and also get a link to china through myanmar.

Ok moronic indian, ok!

Cheers!!!

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Please dont ask idiotic questions.

Cheers!!!
It seems you dont have an answer. Or may be you dont want to tell us. :)

I do not see enough reason for military conflict between Burma and Bangladesh.

The same source says this:
The Bangladesh military representatives said that they feared the military edge lay with the Chinese-backed Burmese, and were in turn seeking US assistance. However, in a later cable dated Nov 21 2009, “on November 5 the (US) Ambassador advised the (Bangladesh) PM that the US did not see any indications that Burma was preparing for aggressive action against Bangladesh, despite alarmist reports in the Bangladeshi media.”

I admit, majority of our media are a bunch of morons when it come to defense and strategic affairs for the most part.

This, and at the same time they want to reduce our defense spending :rofl:

I doubt if Burma would go off to any military adventure. They haven't committed a single major military mobilization against Thailand for eons, who by the way are historical foes.

Reasons:
1. The ruling Junta.
2. The United States.

I do not see enough reason for military conflict between Burma and Bangladesh.

The same source says this:

I admit, majority of our media are a bunch of morons when it come to defense and strategic affairs for the most part.

This, and at the same time they want to reduce our defense spending :rofl:

I doubt if Burma would go off to any military adventure. They haven't committed a single major military mobilization against Thailand for eons, who by the way are historical foes.

Reasons:
1. The ruling Junta.
2. The United States.

woot! dont you know Burma is coming for our saint martins and all supppa powar allied forces China India Usa are going to help them due to our faulty foreign relations?? have you read this entire thread ?? :cry: ...

woot! dont you know Burma is coming for our saint martins and all supppa powar allied forces China India Usa are going to help them due to our faulty foreign relations?? have you read this entire thread ?? :cry: ...

Who cares what Indians think? :lol:

Our foreign policy was for the most part good, especially during the BNP administration. M. Morshed Khan was a good foreign minister and managed to get things done.

Now, the foreign ministry is a joke. I hope this Dipu Moni handles the situation properly and carefully.

Isnt this a verdict that will be given by the UN?? Why go to war over it?

Who cares what Indians think? :lol:

Our foreign policy was for the most part good, especially during the BNP administration. M. Morshed Khan was a good foreign minister and managed to get things done.

Now, the foreign ministry is a joke. I hope this Dipu Moni handles the situation properly and carefully.

Are you sure with this part because during Khaleda Zia time there were lots of border firing. Is wasting border and ammunition at border is a great foreign policy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom