What's new

Bangladesh cancels on-arrival visas for Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idune insults and abuses anyone who disagrees with him and labels them an "Awami supporter" and so do his fellow abusive Jamati/razakar thugs who hurl violent and foul-mouthed abuse at anyone who does not support their Jamati/razakar ideology.

He deteriorates the quality of the forum by not making it a place where people can politely express their opinions, and agree to disagree but has turned this sub-forum in to some sort of political fighting ground, where he and other Jamati/razakar thugs will swear, insult and bully those who dare to disagree with their opinions.

Hammer fist insulted everyone in the forum and then acting like a victim. That is typical of awami thug practice. He repeatedly attack me, Al Zakir, Luffy, Kobiraz
as "razakar", "fundamentalist", "terrorist". Heck he even calling Turkish leadership as fundamentalist/terrorist. He called MBI Munshi RAW agent. Imagine how far bosti talk this Awami bosti terrorist will bring to derail any thread and pick fight with everyone.

It's more common in Urdu than Bangla. Do you hear any of our politician use Awam when they address to people. They used "jonogon" instead. Bangla has been tagorized/Hinduanized by Awami thugs since the separation. We used have 5K Persian word alone yet no longer being used thanks to Hindu minded Awami scumbag. Lanat on their soul.

Please be brave and come out of closet. You can not hide behind words my Awami friend. Only Awami use word like Razakar against opposition and Islamic scholars. It's an open secret phenomena in Bangladesh.

Oh. So you mean to say, your mother and sister were victim of Pak army?

If your mother was victim then what are you??

I was watching Turkish movie today and realized we use many turkish words Baba (father), Dushm0n (Enemy), Shahi Top ( boro kaman), Shahmaat ( checkmate)

Oh. So you mean to say, your mother and sister were victim of Pak army?

If your mother was victim then what are you??

This is ISLAMIC behaviour, making fun of raped victims ----^ while you were being brainwashed, should have grabbed a few lessons of manner. Your kind of extremists should be jailed for lifetime.

AL is ruining diplomatic position of B'desh, Turkey is a very good friend to have..

BD friends....It is really very painful and strange to see every BD related threads being just submerged with either bashing India by so called India haters or bashing Pakistan by so called AL supporters...Why donot you guys have any sort of independent rational analysis that involves identifying yourself as a true BD who only cares about your nation only...Why you need to define or justify yourself as anti of any particular nation if you have to prove that you are a nationalist in this PDF foroum...

Indians has no business in the topic but they deliberately trolled and start derailing the thread. Before acting like good one look back what and how indians did that.

Good move by BD.
Turkey should apologize to BD as they apologized to India.

Turkey Apologises for Raising Kashmir Issue in UN | news.outlookindia.com

There are 3 millions illegal bds in Karachi alone? Wow

BD friends....It is really very painful and strange to see every BD related threads being just submerged with either bashing India by so called India haters or bashing Pakistan by so called AL supporters...Why donot you guys have any sort of independent rational analysis that involves identifying yourself as a true BD who only cares about your nation only...Why you need to define or justify yourself as anti of any particular nation if you have to prove that you are a nationalist in this PDF foroum...

Coming to the point of discussion- No one is really trying to understand the opinion of thread poster. His intention and resentment is not about people of Turkey or not about dislike of Islam....rather it isjust a issue where any foreign nation try to influence something that is completely internal issue to BD gov only.....This is ofcourse an bad incident....Now India haters in this foroum will argue that what will happen when India is interfering in BD issues everyday? Then my reaction would be same...You should take firm stand against India too...Guys someone is trying to make something good then at least try to respect him...

Hello, you are talking to stone age cave dwellers, here :disagree:

This is ISLAMIC behaviour, making fun of raped victims ----^ while you were being brainwashed, should have grabbed a few lessons of manner. Your kind of extremists should be jailed for lifetime.

You acting as hammer sidekick and preaching for manner? Sheeh, which dump you came from? Must be one of the indaian run school in Kuwait.

Hello, you are talking to stone age cave dwellers, here :disagree:

And you live in comic book. You don't know a single thing about Geo politics of south Asia. India is related to every single thing that happens in Bangladesh.... You have no idea! Do you???

I quoted Turkish ambassador entirely! Teach them their lesson lol. Its most probably also written in turkish embassy to Bangladesh website. Send a protest there!

Yeah right, I believe you, you are not lying at all, its all there in Turkish embassy website which only jamatis frequent. :-D

I was watching Turkish movie today and realized we use many turkish words Baba (father), Dushm0n (Enemy), Shahi Top ( boro kaman), Shahmaat ( checkmate)

I remembered, my grand parents used to use a a lot of Persian/arabic words that is being eliminated day by day. Although Sylheti dialect still heavy on loan words but it's being hinduanized by outsiders. :angry:

And you live in comic book. You don't know a single thing about Geo politics of south Asia. India is related to every single thing that happens in Bangladesh.... You have no idea! Do you???

Whats your point?

Yeah right, I believe you, you are not lying at all, its all there in Turkish embassy website which only jamatis frequent. :-D

Because this is something hinduva fanatics dont like.

Indians has no business in the topic but they deliberately trolled and start derailing the thread. Before acting like good one look back what and how indians did that.
You are one of the biggest troll in this BD foroum...So donot start blaming others when your shirt is dirty...As long as India bashing and India comes into the thread....we will come into the picture...So if you donot like us to come here...then stop referring India in every thread that you guys are creating every day...

Whats your point?

You dont even understand the simple things about Bangladesh relity and geo politics, and you are making fool out of yourself being hammer sidekick and pushing awami league thuggish aganda. That is the point.

Distinguished visitors of the web site of the Turkish Embassy in Dhaka, Turkey is one of the first countries which recognized Bangladesh after its independence on 1971. The first resident Turkish diplomat to Dhaka assumed his office in 1976. Being as the 12 Ambassador in this mission, I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every of my predecessors for their valuable contribution to Turkish-Bangladeshi relations. The bilateral relations between the peoples of Turkey and Bangladesh are time-tested and all weather relations. The memories of the symbolic donations raised from almost every single household on this land and sent to the liberation forces of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk during Turkish War of Independence in 1920s as well as the moral support of Bangladeshi people are still fresh. It is worth mentioning that, although it is more than 70 years that He passed away, the Bangladeshi parents still pick Mustafa Kemal as a favorite name to give to their newly born children. Since 1982 one of the major avenues in capital Dhaka and since 1998 another avenue in Chittagong, the second biggest city of the country have been named after Kemal Atatürk. It is known that there is not a second foreign dignitary whose name was given to an avenue in Bangladesh.
With my warmest regards, Vakur Erkul Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom