What's new

Bangladesh cancels on-arrival visas for Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
With our geographic location, India is a better option for us. Not supporting the dalali but being anti India will not be good for us. We chose our allies back in 71, whether you like it or not.

Either you are a Hindu or Awami maloon because such thought only exist among those type of people that Bangladesh development tie with India. Abbey, what has Bharti has done for you since the separation beside taking advantage of your venerable situation. Bharti turning our country in to desert yet you still performing Mujra for them like tawaif.

Let me add what T-Rex said: You low life Bharti dalal.

A thief thinks that everybody is a thief but you know that is not the case, don't you? Turkey did not build the dams to turn Bangladesh into a barren land. Turkey does not shelter the terrorists from Bangladesh. Turkey does not kill the citizens of Bangladesh on daily basis. These are all done by our 'friendly neighbour' india. So, stop comparing yourselves with the Turks.

Listen here punk. Do some fact finding. Bangladesh standing on it's feet today because massive aid given by OIC nation in early days, especially after 75 and our army was basically rebuild with Pakistan help thanks to visionary leader like Zia-ur-Rehman. Not your master India. As a matter of fact, your master India didn't wish us to have our own military. Do you know these fact you Bhart loving ehsaan foramosh.

However I am Bangladeshi and Bangladesh is my country and I will not accept insults against it from ignorant fools like Pakistanisage.

PakistaniSage and I had some exchange yesterday about Zardari visit to India and the exchange was not pleasant. I don't think he nor I represent the majority Pakistani opinion on most things in this forum. But you should be able to see that, in general, Pakistani members here are pro BD and shouldn't have fallen for posts which only cause divisions.

Yes, this all is BD's internal matter and BD sovereignty must be respected. Do as you wish.

Either you are a Hindu or Awami maloon because such thought only exist among those type of people that Bangladesh development tie with India. Abbey, what has Bharti has done for you since the separation beside taking advantage of your venerable situation. Bharti turning our country in to desert yet you still performing Mujra for them like tawaif.

Listen here punk. Do some fact finding. Bangladesh standing on it's feet today because massive aid given by OIC nation in early days, especially after 75 and our army was basically rebuild with Pakistan help thanks to visionary leader like Zia-ur-Rehman. Not your master India. As a matter of fact, your master India didn't wish us to have our own military. Do you know these fact you Bhart loving ehsaan foramosh.

Read what i wrote, properly. If your English language level is too low then don't bother. Can't help but see how you say Pakistan helped us get back on our feet. Say the whole sentence. "After crippling us as a country by killing our professors, scientists, destroying everything and stealing our money or decades". Never go full retard.
Sorry+nigga+she+went+full+retard+_df94fea65c3860cf04978b309ff8713b.jpg

its sad still we face an anti-Pakistani stance by many bangladeshi people... over the years Pakistan also provided defence equipment and still is willing to ...even we were willing to upgrade hundreds of old bangladeshi army tanks to Al-zarrar level and recently MBT-2000 (developed by Pakistan and China) are exported to bangladesh

Personal insults from members who I have not addressed.

First insult being called "FASCIST" by Kobiraaz whom I had not even spoken to.

Post 5:

Some fascist are dancing here and there with them like one here in PDF

Then an insult by M_Saint (who I never reply to or address, I know some personal things about him and actually feel sorry for him).

Post 64:

You fouled-mouth/cracked head Rawamy Bafoon listen u

Then an insult by someone called "T-Rex" who calls me a bastard, though I never spoke to him.

Post 88:

Listen you hypocrite bastard

I also never addressed Luffy50 and he started a personal attack on me:

Post 108:

Actually this @Hammer-fist naive clueless kid dancing around making a fool out of himself. I doubt he knows what he is talking about? Have U ever been to this country @Hammer-fist after U were born in UK (I presume). Calling people Jamati/razakar left & right , shows that U don't know jack about current situation of the country. Someone who can't even read bengali should not spout non-sense ignorantly.

As for turks/ Pak/ other nationalities: DOn't mind this troll @Hammer-fist.

I will take the advice of my civilized and educated Bangladeshi members here such as @fallstaff, gyp11 and others and not retaliate or even address those who have insulted me.

Read what i wrote, properly. If your English language level is too low then don't bother. Can't help but see how you say Pakistan helped us get back on our feet. Say the whole sentence. "After crippling us as a country by killing our professors, scientists, destroying everything". Never go full retard.
Sorry+nigga+she+went+full+retard+_df94fea65c3860cf04978b309ff8713b.jpg

They helped to rebuild our military from ground up. Thanks to Zia-ur-Rehman, you uniformed fool.

we asked for war with the help of Mushrik so we got it. Did you think, if Sylhet ask for separation from Bd, army will suck their finger and let us go. I don't think so.

And Pak army killed Awami traitors intellectual before they left. Good riddance. Apparently they did't kill them all. Afsoos. These so called Awami intellectual/scientist like Maoon Sharir kabir, maloon muntasir maoon and maloon Jaffar Iqbal are real threat and cancer to our society.

The word "Awam" also Urdu yet I wonder if Bengali Dhooti culture loving la-Hasina/Awami league (Hammar-Fist's party) knows it or not. :azn:

1. Awaam is an Arabic word in usage in Bangla, Persian and Arabic. The singular form is "amm" (general) and the opposite of amm is "Khass" (special or specific).

2. I do not support the Awami League.

The word "Awam" also Urdu yet I wonder if Bengali Dhooti culture loving la-Hasina/Awami league (Hammar-Fist's party) knows it or not. :azn:

He is both right and wrong. He is right about people being hypocrite and biased here for starter. Second being about people not being able to hold a proper discussion without going personal @idune being a prime example. And now i will be titled as malaun dalal by him

As can be seen above the razakars/jamatis on this forum are very intolerant and abusive and start personal attacks, abuse, swearing and insults against those who disagree with them.

The worst of all is Idune who is on a mission here to disseminate propaganda for the BNP.

Idune is clearly not very educated or cultured and seems to live in fear that the Awami League will stay in power (they won't they will be out in 12 months) so is desperate to promote the BNP or attack anyone who does not adopt a "BNP is totally wonderful/Awami League is totally evil" ideology.

He attacks anyone who does not support him, in order to deliberately bully them in to silence and turn this forum in to an exclusively pro-Jamat, pro-BNP forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been labeled a malaun by him before I reached my 15th post.:)

Idune insults and abuses anyone who disagrees with him and labels them an "Awami supporter" and so do his fellow abusive Jamati/razakar thugs who hurl violent and foul-mouthed abuse at anyone who does not support their Jamati/razakar ideology.

He deteriorates the quality of the forum by not making it a place where people can politely express their opinions, and agree to disagree but has turned this sub-forum in to some sort of political fighting ground, where he and other Jamati/razakar thugs will swear, insult and bully those who dare to disagree with their opinions.

They helped to rebuild our military from ground up. Thanks to Zia-ur-Rehman, you uniformed fool.

we asked for war with the help of Mushrik so we got it. Did you think, if Sylhet ask for separation from Bd, army will suck their finger and let us go. I don't think so.

And Pak army killed Awami traitors intellectual before they left. Good riddance. Apparently they did't kill them all. Afsoos. These so called Awami intellectual/scientist like Maoon Sharir kabir, maloon muntasir maoon and maloon Jaffar Iqbal are real threat and cancer to our society.

Someone give this dude some professional help, please. Next thing you know, he will go to bomb Maloon Obama. Extremist Terrorists like you are a threat to the whole world.
And just for the sake of it, go to wikipedia and search for liberation war. You'd get the summary of the whole situation, bimbo. If your sister or mother was the victim of your PAK bros then you wouldn't have been full of crap.

Dude get your history correct else you'd not be able to lie with such a straight face. There was no BD when Mustafa Kamal fought against British.

Also Khalifat movement and Mustafa Kamal were mutually exclusive, Kemal Atartuk was the guy who abolished Khalifat and thus ended Khalifat movement. Aren't you suppose to hate this sickular guy. :lol:

I quoted Turkish ambassador entirely! Teach them their lesson lol. Its most probably also written in turkish embassy to Bangladesh website. Send a protest there!

1. Awaam is an Arabic word in usage in Bangla, Persian and Arabic. The singular form is "amm" (general) and the opposite of amm is "Khass" (special or specific).

It's more common in Urdu than Bangla. Do you hear any of our politician use Awam when they address to people. They used "jonogon" instead. Bangla has been tagorized/Hinduanized by Awami thugs since the separation. We used have 5K Persian word alone yet no longer being used thanks to Hindu minded Awami scumbag. Lanat on their soul.

2. I do not support the Awami League.

Please be brave and come out of closet. You can not hide behind words my Awami friend. Only Awami use word like Razakar against opposition and Islamic scholars. It's an open secret phenomena in Bangladesh.

If your sister or mother was the victim of your PAK bros then you wouldn't have been full of crap.

Oh. So you mean to say, your mother and sister were victim of Pak army?

If your mother was victim then what are you??

Please be brave and come out of closet. You can not hide behind words my Awami friend. Only Awami use word like Razakar against opposition and Islamic scholars. It's an open secret phenomena in Bangladesh.

Hello there self proclaimed ISLAMIC scholar :woot: so can you perform salah? or do you keep on ranting against Bangladesh all the time?

I don't know how Pakistan helped BD, if anything. But I do remember BD President Zia and Pakistani President Zia used to meet each other a lot and we were just amused watching Pakistani Television that two presidents--both coup leaders/dictators, btw-- made such a bond. We used to joke that the BD Pres. Zia must be getting advice from Pak Pres. Zia about how to run a Martial Law regime :)

Ooops. Getting names mixed. Gen. Irshad from BD.

Sorry, I was young--and that was too long ago

BD friends....It is really very painful and strange to see every BD related threads being just submerged with either bashing India by so called India haters or bashing Pakistan by so called AL supporters...Why donot you guys have any sort of independent rational analysis that involves identifying yourself as a true BD who only cares about your nation only...Why you need to define or justify yourself as anti of any particular nation if you have to prove that you are a nationalist in this PDF foroum...

Coming to the point of discussion- No one is really trying to understand the opinion of thread poster. His intention and resentment is not about people of Turkey or not about dislike of Islam....rather it isjust a issue where any foreign nation try to influence something that is completely internal issue to BD gov only.....This is ofcourse an bad incident....Now India haters in this foroum will argue that what will happen when India is interfering in BD issues everyday? Then my reaction would be same...You should take firm stand against India too...Guys someone is trying to make something good then at least try to respect him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom