What's new

Whatever

so Zaki what are the other main holy places apart from makka and medina in Islam?

No places - All are EQUAL................. besides the Mosque of Makkah and Madina.

By historical facts people visit go to Iraq, Israel, Egypt and few other countries to see Historical places but it does not mean that land is better than London or Berlin at any meaning.

Juraselum is sacred for all Muslims, Christians and Jews. Other places are Makkah and Madina - no other city/country got any religious priority for Muslims

No thank you :smitten: keep the good stuff comming :tup:
I don't like this song also :rofl::rofl::rofl:

neither this one

Nor

You would have enjoyed if you could understand Hindi by watching a video they may not be very interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
and don't even talk about this song

and

Last edited by a moderator:
@PTCL aka Russki

please remove the picture of Makkah from your last post. Just quote his post........... it makes me uncomfortable and i will have to edit my posts otherwise :cry:

@PTCL aka Russki

please remove the picture of Makkah from your last post. Just quote his post........... it makes me uncomfortable and i will have to edit my posts otherwise :cry:

done, but why does it make you feel uncomfortable? I just said it was cool :cool:

done, but why does it make you feel uncomfortable? I just said it was cool :cool:

Thanks

and it just made me uncomfortable because it is the most sacred/holliest place on earth as per Muslims's belief. So it reminded me of GOD i was little uncomfortable looking at these Remix songs with Semi Nude girls and Makkah on the same page. Don't worry - its just like i wasn't feeling good

Killbill:super: A superman in the making.:cheers:

Do it man ,i'll follow.:yahoo:

Biceps must be more than 22inches.:)

Last edited:
Yup bro, got rid off of all the extra fats :D
Now having a flat abs, going for 6 packs now :D

congrats - now i have been noticing some extra fat on my body :angry:

I need to reduce it soon :angry::angry::angry:

Give me some tips please

Yup bro, got rid off of all the extra fats :D
Now having a flat abs, going for 6 packs now :D

Nice to see you're getting results, my friend lost over 100 pounds and put on alot of muscle, he can curl like 100 pounds :eek: he inspired me so is signed up for the gym a month ago and havn't came in once :lol:

Nice to see you're getting results, my friend lost over 100 pounds and put on alot of muscle, he can curl like 100 pounds :eek: he inspired me so is signed up for the gym a month ago and havn't came in once :lol:

This is one of the famous Pakistani Singer "Adnan Sami. See how much weight he lost

Before

adnan_sami.jpg

adnan_sami.jpg

2005010101800201.jpg

After

C_71_article_1062652_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

^^^My friend was fat but not that fat, he was 350+lbs and 6-4'

Killbill:super: A superman in the making.:cheers:

Do it man ,i'll follow.:yahoo:

Biceps must be more than 22inch.:)

:D
Cheers mate :cheers: you have been missing from here for a while...

I dont want more bulge, but looking for more muscle density :)
I became really weak in last two years so trying to catch up

Back
Top Bottom