What's new

Whatever

An army of Muslims were the greatest supporters of Pazassi raja in the war against the british, and that worried them the most as they were the one who started the culture of making muslims hate hindus and vice versa.... Pazassi killed thousands of british in gurilla warfare, leater he was made to come out and thus surrounded and he killed himself...

Last edited by a moderator:
To all Pakistanis,

Of the 40 million Pashtuns, how many of them would you consider to be loyal to Pakistan?

50/50 less or more?

@Indian Army

I had a dangerous experince with the army guys

My HOD was retired from army. he used to make me run with him in the football ground along with him as a part of punishment. i would have had my tougue out and he would be jumping and pumping. and he was in 50s

Well i am good speaker and all of my department especially teachers hated me for that. for once in my life i jolted down points to argue with him over some of our student demands. there were 18 of them and in the end i was left with just 2. and that too he re buffed by offering me samosas and to the class.

when he was posted in kashmir he had a blast in his car and still he survived i dont know how. we used to say he cant be killed or destroyed.

damn you guys are dangerous.

When you're fed up, just shut up. Your own silence in messy times will calm you out.

:D
Cheers mate :cheers: you have been missing from here for a while...

I dont want more bulge, but looking for more muscle density :)
I became really weak in last two years so trying to catch up

yup a bit busy mate.

i know you are the good guy.;)(aquarians are good people.)

but i hate these type of antics in gym.....seen a video as well on the web.

here is one for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Indian Army

I had a dangerous experince with the army guys

My HOD was retired from army. he used to make me run with him in the football ground along with him as a part of punishment. i would have had my tougue out and he would be jumping and pumping. and he was in 50s

Well i am good speaker and all of my department especially teachers hated me for that. for once in my life i jolted down points to argue with him over some of our student demands. there were 18 of them and in the end i was left with just 2. and that too he re buffed by offering me samosas and to the class.

when he was posted in kashmir he had a blast in his car and still he survived i dont know how. we used to say he cant be killed or destroyed.

damn you guys are dangerous.

In the army Once you are shot down and surviving, You need to undergo Physical tests again In order to stay, I was shot in my chest, legs and even in my hands, I had taken 3 physical tests in my early days..... Hahaha, A bullet dosent pain More than Your Physical test In the Army, trust me..

In the army Once you are shot down and surviving, You need to undergo Physical tests again In order to stay, I was shot in my chest, legs and even in my hands, I had taken 3 physical tests in my early days..... Hahaha, A bullet dosent pain More than Your Physical test In the Army, trust me..

oh how was that.... if possible can you tell me what happened actually?

yeah i know. i have seen few couple of army guys. actually we used to say back in college that whole of armed forces are here to keep a check on us. we used to call our college under martial law
we had our director from air force
we had our director general from navy
we had our hod from army.

Howdy guys?

Today I had the most unproductive day of my life, esp. when my basket is full :-(

Unproductive in which sense?

well the day is yet not over and gym is an option for you to get free of all worries:agree:

BTW you were talking about muscle density how much dense you want your abs to be?:azn:

well the day is yet not over and gym is an option for you to get free of all worries:agree:

BTW you were talking about muscle density how much dense you want your abs to be?:azn:

unproductive as in work. The status of today is same as that of friday. So many things and i have not concentrated on any. I have touched all and forgot all. From tomorrow I need to pick one thing at a time..

Yes gym is the best thing that happened to me in recent times :)

Well its quite hard now. I can block punches of girls now :D Need to make it so hard that I can stop bullets ;-)

unproductive as in work. The status of today is same as that of friday. So many things and i have not concentrated on any. I have touched all and forgot all. From tomorrow I need to pick one thing at a time..

Yes gym is the best thing that happened to me in recent times :)

Well its quite hard now. I can block punches of girls now :D Need to make it so hard that I can stop bullets ;-)

Take it easy man.
Hard enough to block the bullets
well i was right about my:super:superman theory.

And why the girls will punch you on the abs?......:D...(they always hit below the belt and then one looks like fish out of water(got no experience).):lol:just joking...:D

Last edited:

Hakeem Chacha - Koi dawayi aijaad karo jis se 1 raat main Pait ki saari CHARBI ghayab ho jaye - aur kamzori yah side effect bhi naa ho :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom