What's new

Whatever

Nice to see you're getting results, my friend lost over 100 pounds and put on alot of muscle, he can curl like 100 pounds :eek: he inspired me so is signed up for the gym a month ago and havn't came in once :lol:

100 pounds :O in what time frame?

I cant curl 100 pounds, but can do 30 pounds for 16 reps for 3 sets :)
My target is to reach 50 lbs in a span of 6 to 8 months. But I am more behind a strong core and abs than huge bulging biceps.

This is one of the famous Pakistani Singer "Adnan Sami. See how much weight he lost

Well in one of the interviews he said that his father told him that, you are getting so fat that I may have to carry your coffin. And nothing hurts more to a father than the weight of his own sons coffin.

He got so touched by those words that he started working out.

100 pounds :O in what time frame?

I cant curl 100 pounds, but can do 30 pounds for 16 reps for 3 sets :)
My target is to reach 50 lbs in a span of 6 to 8 months. But I am more behind a strong core and abs than huge bulging biceps.

I think it was like 4 months.

I think it was like 4 months.

100 pounds in 4 months is way too amazing.....

How can that be possible..... Weight loss is so tough and how did he manage that?

don't tell me he used to take steroids...

100 pounds in 4 months is way too amazing.....

How can that be possible..... Weight loss is so tough and how did he manage that?

don't tell me he used to take steroids...

No he doesn't take any steroids he has never even had a beer or a smoke. He eats low carb, low calorie and high protein foods, and he has been consistant, when he goes to the gym he gives it 100% and he doesn't skip day either. On top of that he started playing sports such as basketball which causes him to burn even more fat. If you want i will ask him exactly what he eats and how he works out.

Pazassi raja, the Movie,About a prince who is One Among Who had the greatest guerrilla Warfare Army in those times, Infact the Only..I love this movie.... watched it 5 times, In this Movie the prince is Killed by the British, But In reality , The prince Killed Himself, A great warrior Like him will never allow himself to be killed by the hands of enemy....

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^^^^^^ are they the same Rajas who had battle with Tipu Sultan and Hyder Ali in 1700 something if i aint wrong.

Back
Top Bottom