What's new

Whatever

So did you experience life in these 2 months rest period? :azn:

i tried but couldnt. i have started keeping copies of my answers for kashmir issue answers. because every third day same allegations same responses. so instead of wasting time i can reuse the articles and text in object oriented way.:pop:

howdy guyz................................

i tried but couldnt. i have started keeping copies of my answers for kashmir issue answers. because every third day same allegations same responses. so instead of wasting time i can reuse the articles and text in object oriented way.:pop:

You meant as Reusable component :P

But then, I think you can extend it as the same topics and same arguments are given time and again. Reusable component is a nice idea, lemme see if i may help ;-)

You meant as Reusable component :P

But then, I think you can extend it as the same topics and same arguments are given time and again. Reusable component is a nice idea, lemme see if i may help ;-)

actually i learnt the reusability from chinese with indian poverty toilets in every thread........ so it can be used. apart from that we can also use inheritance with upper class starting with interface Kashmir and ending with any state within indian premises and implementation of kasmir interface over various classes of 1947, 1965, 1971, 1999. along with that that class

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Aameen

Insha'Allah you will

me too can't wait to go there once again - trust me if ever i found a piece in my life - that was Makkah and Madina

zaki bhai why non muslims are not allowed there? and agar koi jaata hai how do they identify them?

zaki bhai why non muslims are not allowed there? and agar koi jaata hai how do they identify them?

Well Chappal Chor i don't know why they have not allowed - and i don't think there should be any such law also but what i have observed is........ Its just for a security purposes.

There was a time when some Jews tried to steal the body of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W from his grave............ its a long story and i have mentioned in another thread. Later on a king melted something and put in all corners of the Mosque/Madina so that nobody can steal the body again. It could be a similar reason why they were not allowed to enter these two holy cities.

I personally believe there shouldn't be any problem but what non-muslims are going to there anyway? its a place where All Muslims are praying and praying only. Its not a place for Attraction for non-Muslims. What non-muslims have to do their in first place? Besides the local residents all the peoples are busy in offering prayers only :)

Well Chappal Chor i don't know why they have not allowed - and i don't think there should be any such law also but what i have observed is........ Its just for a security purposes.

There was a time when some Jews tried to steal the body of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W from his grave............ its a long story and i have mentioned in another thread. Later on a king melted something and put in all corners of the Mosque/Madina so that nobody can steal the body again. It could be a similar reason why they were not allowed to enter these two holy cities.

I personally believe there shouldn't be any problem but what non-muslims are going to there anyway? its a place where All Muslims are praying and praying only. What non-muslims have to do their in first place?

See being a hindu i dont have problem going to a mosque and at times i have prayed there. there was nothing of that sort ki i am hindu i should not pray in a mosque. down the line god is one. i mean people visit hindu shrines and gurudwaras just to understand religon. then there are cases like me who quench to understand what is Islam and why and how is it mis interpreted? if given a chance i would love to go and understand the faith of a 1.5 billion population and their history.

See being a hindu i dont have problem going to a mosque and at times i have prayed there. there was nothing of that sort ki i am hindu i should not pray in a mosque. down the line god is one. i mean people visit hindu shrines and gurudwaras just to understand religon. then there are cases like me who quench to understand what is Islam and why and how is it mis interpreted? if given a chance i would love to go and understand the faith of a 1.5 billion population and their history.

Islamically all Non-Muslims are allowed to visit the holy places of Islam. I don't know why they have banned but nobody object if Non-Muslim visits the Mosques. If i am not wrong the Mosque in Madina at one stage was like the parliament of today :) - All decisions used to be taken place from there. Even non-Muslims used to enter the Mosque of the Prophet and be presented before the Caliph. There is a place in the Mosque that has been reserved for the caravans coming from outside Madina. That is very close to the grave of the Prophet and now is used by the Muslims only.

Well, dont you think you should visit a library for that first?

Or do you want to steal some chappals there? ;-)

Well, dont you think you should visit a library for that first?

Or do you want to steal some chappals there? ;-)

oh yaaa that will be a jackpot. but KSA is risky for biz.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Islamically all Non-Muslims are allowed to visit the holy places of Islam. I don't know why they have banned but nobody object if Non-Muslim visits the Mosques. If i am not wrong the Mosque in Madina at one stage was like the parliament of today :) - All decisions used to be taken place from there. Even non-Muslims used to enter the Mosque of the Prophet and be presented before the Caliph. There is a place in the Mosque that has been reserved for the caravans coming from outside Madina. That is very close to the grave of the Prophet and now is used by the Muslims only.

so Zaki what are the other main holy places apart from makka and medina in Islam?

Back
Top Bottom