What's new

Whatever

Dewar kiya giri mere dil kay Kachay Makan ki --- Larkiyon nay mere ghar se rastay bana liye:D

hahahahaha

meri nigaho se nigahain mila kar dekho
ishq ho jaayega
meri saanso main saasain chupa kar dekho
ishq ho jaayega
laakh dekhe honge toofan yaha par
kabhi is hawa k katre ko aazma kar dekho
ishq ho jaayega
--------------------- written by me :partay:

i had a teacher back in engg. hardly 2 3 years older than us when we were in our final year. woh thoda aage jhuk kar attendance leti thi. So in her lecture it was the only class in which we back benchers used to come to the first seat and throw away girls on the back seat.

Lol i remember once during the class of distributed systems i suddenly said to her in between lecture "Mam aaj aap bahut khoobsurat lag rahi hai" She became so shy............ :D

happened almost the same with me,once in Electronics course in during my eng the teacher assighned us to give a powerpoint presentation on any of the latest technology realated to electronics, and all the students just waith for Q/A session during which they try their best to point at errors and nail the presenter down. So there was girl in our batch(so beauitiful), and the whole class was anxiuosly waiting for her turn, during the Q/A session we spared no mercy and she ended up so angry that she litrely abused everybody who asked her a questions with names like "Kuttay, Kameenay.." Though her presentation was fine, but due to rude behavior she got less tan 50% :partay:. And guess what we nailed her in almost every course(which included presentations), even guys who were totally unserious use to shoot up her with questions and acted as they are cheetas and know everything of the course and she got so irritated..(Fun to watch :lol:)eventually she learned to compromise and control her anger...:P
so a lesson learned , never ever give away your POINT OF IRRITATION(POI), or else people will nail you to DEATH..:D

:pop:

Law breaking senior citizen‏

A Senior citizen drove his brand new BMW Z4 convertible out of the car salesroom. Taking off down the highway, he floored it to 160Kmh; enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.

"Amazing!" he thought as he flew down the highway, enjoying pushing the pedal to the metal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a police car behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring.

"I can get away from him - no problem!" thought the elderly nutcase as he floored it to 180Kmh, then 220, then 240Kmh. Suddenly, he thought: "What on earth am I doing? I'm too old for this nonsense!"

So he pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the police car to catch up with him.

Pulling in behind him, the police officer walked up to the driver's side of the BMW, looked at his watch and said: "Sir, my shift ends in 10 minutes. Today is Friday and I'm taking off for the weekend. If you can give me a reason why you were speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The man, looked very seriously at the policeman, and replied: "Years ago, my wife ran off with a policeman. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, Sir," said the policeman.

Kanjoos Memon

Kanjoos apne bacho se: jo raat ko khana nhe khaega usay 5 rs dunga.

Bachay 5 ,5 Rs le kar so gaye

Subah kanjoos bola : Ab jo 5rs dega usay nashta milega

=========

Thats a joke of the week for me :rofl:

Kanjoos Memon

Kanjoos apne bacho se: jo raat ko khana nhe khaega usay 5 rs dunga.

Bachay 5 ,5 Rs le kar so gaye

Subah kanjoos bola : Ab jo 5rs dega usay nashta milega

=========

Thats a joke of the week for me :rofl:

No dough they are kunjoos, Yet they contribute alot indirectly in the economic progress..!!!

Back
Top Bottom