What's new

Whatever

I never named anyone :whistle: oh come on informy spill some beans and tell us your interests :D

I used to be such a nice softie, then i got bit hard. After that I just turned into a convoluted, well, me :(

Petty, arrogant and downright selfish. Well for people who i dont like atleast.

Says who? @Marshmallow undoubtedly must spread these rumors.
i did what now?
smileys-scare-354418.gif

I used to be such a nice softie, then i got bit hard. After that I just turned into a convoluted, well, me :(

Petty, arrogant and downright selfish. Well for people who i dont like atleast.

I didn't know "convoluted" people were this cool, i might give it a try myself in that case :P

haha those things don't mean anything..... you know every emotion and character trait in life is there to be used; our society is obsessed with giving them good or bad connotations. But in reality it's just a matter of the right time and place. Be the right thing at the right time :P

i did what now?
smileys-scare-354418.gif
Hi Marsh <3
How are you doll? :P

@Aeronaut
Love this song....was on....but you weren't...missed ya!! :P

@Informant
LMFAOO...word on the street is that you're a player....so in that case in regards to what your reply...
you-lie.jpg
haha zeezuu you must have read my convoz here where once or twice i used that word "player" for @Informant :lol: .....by the way @Informant i didnt spread any rumours lolz....you yourself like to present yourself here in that way all the time ...not my fault:p: and i did apologize whenever i used that word for you lol

I didn't know "convoluted" people were this cool, i might give it a try myself in that case :P

haha those things don't mean anything..... you know every emotion and character trait in life is there to be used; our society is obsessed with giving them good or bad connotations. But in reality it's just a matter of the right time and place. Be the right thing at the right time :P

Hi Marsh <3
How are you doll? :P
hola dear how are you? :wave:

haha zeezuu you must have read my convoz here where once or twice i used that word "player" for @Informant :lol: .....by the way @Informant i didnt spread any rumours lolz....you yourself like to present yourself here in that way all the time ...not my fault:p: and i did apologize whenever i used that word for you lol

Im not, im just well friendly.

Back
Top Bottom