What's new

Whatever

@RAMPAGE and @hinduguy

That kasoti game you guys had was very interesting and it had it's own level of suspense.So,whenever you guys plan to give it another try.Do send an alert.And i suggest increase the difficulty level as well.Asking for places instead of personalities makes it more challenging if you don't get any straight clues.On the other hand one brilliant question can disclose everything that you require ,making the 20 questions limit hilariously and absolutely unnecessary.

Cows are sacred in India, why are you getting upset?

Calling me names doesn't effect me. Just shows your delusions and insecurities!

You comparing Ms.Roy to Salman Rushdie's crap was crossing the line!

Your threads are nothing but pure A grade BS! Keep on ranting nobody is listening!

Hehehe
Have you ever been sophrosyne in your life???
or is it that you suffer from alexithymia??How do you mange to get it all so wrong.....always???
I mean seriously this is all you do :blah::blah::blah:

Cows are sacred in India, why are you getting upset?

Calling me names doesn't effect me. Just shows your delusions and insecurities!

You comparing Ms.Roy to Salman Rushdie's crap was crossing the line!

Your threads are nothing but pure A grade BS! Keep on ranting nobody is listening!:blah::blah::blah:

@nuclearpak @Manticore @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz

View attachment 32616

What is wrong in comparing Salman rushdie with Arundhati roy?

Rushdie is much more emotionally balanced writer than Arundhati roy who always breaks into a spontaneous rant while stating her point.Apart from that, natural rights of Salman Rushdie have been violated by muslims while no one has muzzled Arundhati Roy.

On Philosophical plane, @levina had a perfect congruent logic. It is your obtuse thinking that cannot fathom universal applicability of a concept like freedom of expression. If you can't even remotely tolerate the idea of Rushdie having freedom of expression, not even hypothetically, you have no right to rant against someone who advocates intimidating tactics to be employed against Roy.

@RAMPAGE and @hinduguy

That kasoti game you guys had was very interesting and it had it's own level of suspense.So,whenever you guys plan to give it another try.Do send an alert.And i suggest increase the difficulty level as well.Asking for places instead of personalities makes it more challenging if you don't get any straight clues.On the other hand one brilliant question can disclose everything that you require ,making the 20 questions limit hilariously and absolutely unnecessary.
hey doc.. long time no see.. ;)
View attachment 32615

Didn't expect this from you! Your replies have always been very balanced. But this was uncalled for!
I am not homophobe.. just not fan of ricky martin :bad:

@Aeronaut
Love this song....was on....but you weren't...missed ya!! :P

@Informant
LMFAOO...word on the street is that you're a player....so in that case in regards to what your reply...
you-lie.jpg

Says who? @Marshmallow undoubtedly must spread these rumors.

Why do you have that signature?

I have grew to hate that slogan ever since the Indian elections rolled on.

Now a pkaistani too? What's going on :unsure:

I didn't ask for your orientation, are you feeling guilty about something, are you coming out the closet?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Any problem if he is gay o_Oo_Oo_O

Back
Top Bottom