What's new

Whatever

@WebMaster with your permission...

Abu Nasar said:
Why don't you go and change the constitution? Oh ho! Forgot, silly fat cows can only howl on online forums , doing something in the real world would be asking for too much!

@Armstrong
I hate you for defaming me...I should officially sue you now.:pissed::pissed::pissed:
You've been spreading rumors about me and the audience here takes it seriously.
This should be an example.
I swear I wont spare you next time you call me something similar :butcher::butcher::butcher:

Abu Nasar said:
Lastly, If you don't like my posts, dont bother coming to this forum!

Whoa!! whoa!!!
I asked you to stop visiting and commenting on my threads because those are MY threads.
And a hummmble reminder "you DONT own this site".;)
STOP ME IF YOU CAN!!

Abu Nasar said:
That wasn't calling her names, it was showing her the mirror!
EPIC!!!!
Try standing in front of the mirror today and tell me what did you see??
(I dont even have to guess...its a baudet!!! :rofl::rofl:)

Abu Nasar said:
You are not excused. I don't misconstrue anything. I call it like it is. You like it good, you don't like it too bad! On a serious note, you should get your head checked.
Abu Nasar said:
Her rants are out of control!
I am not amused by the crap that you posted last nite, the time stamp says 1:32am.Now I know your issue..its sleeplessness and snappiness. Please get your head checked..you really need help.
My sympathies!!! :tsk:

@Dash @ranjeet
Thank you guys...for that kinda support...
I was fast asleep when somebody was busy calling me names :D
And now that thread is closed. :(

Last edited:

@Armstrong
I hate you for defaming me...I should officially sue you now.:pissed::pissed::pissed:
I swear I wont spare you next time you call me something similar :butcher::butcher::butcher:

Whoa!! whoa!!!
I asked you to stop visiting and commenting on my threads because those are MY threads.
STOP ME IF YOU CAN!!

EPIC!!!!

I am not amused by the crap that you posted last nite, the time stamp says 1:32am.Now I know your issue..its sleeplessness and snappiness. Please get your head checked..you really need help.

@Dash @ranjeet
--
mr.armstrong
is mostly on wrong side most of time. morally.. ehtically...
i avoided this forum being he is one of mod..where healthy discussion absolute no..
i chip in when one of guy .. indian though got banned but other pak member got only warning and let off.
he is the same guy who made kashmir student issue a prestige and fall flat on result.
.the letter from kashmir explled student still a epic
i already posted issue of member yeti in same thread ..
if this site dont need indian then say like that ...
dont beat around bush..
hope better sense prevails,,
note; i dont have any personal issue with anyone .. but these are the observation..

@Armstrong

Whoa!! whoa!!!
STOP ME IF YOU CAN!!

EPIC!!!!

@Dash @ranjeet

Cows are sacred in India, why are you getting upset?

Calling me names doesn't effect me. Just shows your delusions and insecurities!

You comparing Ms.Roy to Salman Rushdie's crap was crossing the line!

Your threads are nothing but pure A grade BS! Keep on ranting nobody is listening!:blah::blah::blah:

@nuclearpak @Manticore @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz

Idiot1.PNG

Last edited:
Cows are sacred in India, why are you getting upset?

Calling me names doesn't effect me. Just shows your delusions and insecurities!

You comparing Ms.Roy to Salman Rushdie's crap was crossing the line!

Your threads are nothing but pure A grade BS! Keep on ranting nobody is listening!:blah::blah::blah:

@nuclearpak @Manticore @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz
Your line of reasoning is so pathetic, get a life man and stop calling girls name.

Your line of reasoning is so pathetic, get a life man and stop calling girls name.
She started it! Like I told you yesterday as well. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones! Don't open up a can of worms you can't close! Your support of her is not only pathetic but disgusting as well. After all talking sense isn't something you guys are good at!

She started it! Like I told you yesterday as well. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones! Don't open up a can of worms you can't close! Your support of her is not only pathetic but disgusting as well. After all talking sense isn't something you guys are good at!
wow an ex-servicemen calling a girl names and trying to justify it by giving religious color. Bravo !!!

Since your English is less than desirable, why don't you stop being a cheer leader and keep quite!
Ooohh red font, that's fancy. I am sure you used it knowingly that red color has a great significance in India. And thank you Spell Check for that invaluable lesson in English. :enjoy:

@Armstrong

Whoa!! whoa!!!
STOP ME IF YOU CAN!!

EPIC!!!!

@Dash @ranjeet
keep-calm-and-livin-la-vida-loca-3.png

Ooohh red font, that's fancy. I am sure you used it knowingly that red color has a great significance in India. And thank you Spell Check for that invaluable lesson in English. :enjoy:
Red color does have a significance in India right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom