What's new

Whatever

@Marshmallow muah :kiss3: take care sweetheart!! Talk to you after summer vacation...off to UK in 3 days!! Love ya!! Enjoy your summer breakkkkk!!!! <3 Stay safe!!
aww your going on break.....im sure your gunna enjoy alot:police: ...stay safe and be blessed....have a blessed Ramadan and wonderful Eid....incase i miss wishing you here:p::agree:
smileys-characters-458311.gif
smileys-flowers-749949.gif

YouDeservetohaveFun.gif

I never named anyone :whistle: oh come on informy spill some beans and tell us your interests :D

The music from that movie and Rockstar is among my favorite :wub: hbu?

My all time fav thanks to @Mani2020

and love the lyrics:

And another one that I have had non stop :

hola dear how are you? :wave:
Yellow bachay! :wave:

What is wrong in comparing Salman rushdie with Arundhati roy?

Rushdie is much more emotionally balanced writer than Arundhati roy who always breaks into a spontaneous rant while stating her point.Apart from that, natural rights of Salman Rushdie have been violated by muslims while no one has muzzled Arundhati Roy.

On Philosophical plane, @levina had a perfect congruent logic. It is your obtuse thinking that cannot fathom universal applicability of a concept like freedom of expression. If you can't even remotely tolerate the idea of Rushdie having freedom of expression, not even hypothetically, you have no right to rant against someone who advocates intimidating tactics to be employed against Roy.

The difference between Salman rushdie with Arundhati roy is between freedom of speech and the abuse of freedom of speech. Salman Rushdie insulted those who every Muslim holds with the highest regard. If I started insulting your religious deities would that be freedom of speech?

As far the sacred cow of PDF goes, she talks crap, and nothing else, go through any of her comments. The rest of you act as cheerleaders trolling, talking nonsense, and justifying it with your screwed up logic and delusions.

The difference between Salman rushdie with Arundhati roy is between freedom of speech and the abuse of freedom of speech. Salman Rushdie insulted those who every Muslim holds with the highest regard. If I started insulting your religious deities would that be freedom of speech?

As far the sacred cow of PDF goes, she talks crap, and nothing else, go through any of her comments. The rest of you act as cheerleaders trolling, talking nonsense, and justifying it with your screwed up logic and delusions.
sir ji kidder hain FB on hai?.

Back
Top Bottom