What's new

Whatever

see you are my real sister you know abt the field alot!

I had interest in the field ....most of my games used to involved planning and 3D designing like home improvements (self thought) just got stuck with the new generation which requires some computer language and some others which require some professional aid...

Just taking some time off; just got done with a 6 month long internship and would be doing another one in a month's time plus exploring options...so lets see !

Im going to UK in August. Imperial College London hopefully for their BIS course for masters. Saath chaltein hai yaar.

Speakth English :pissed:ilhaam ya ilm?! :unsure:

sarkay naapna naa shuru ker dayna!

ilhaam matlab, khud se pata chalna i think. Im not a wizard that i would know any and everything. Come on.

well software Engineers are great but only in making happy birthday smileys:laugh:

Poor Marsha no comeback, admit defeat and lose with your honor intact.

Student? Uni?

Amreeki degree wasnt the point, but it helped. It helped because the degree was a genuine one not the school. Which is pretty much a L tareen uni aswell. Paun rakhne ki jagah milgaye. bas.

Im kidding when i say its not a real degree it is, but success is not easy in that field. It is in mine, you draw a very handsome salary after 2 years.
even in freelancing ,people are earning quite a good amount! i know alot of people....so imagine if they are doing a regular job! its a rich field! anything related to real estate business in Pakistan or anywhere is rich! you dont know anything abt it! tut tut

Im going to UK in August. Imperial College London hopefully for their BIS course for masters. Saath chaltein hai yaar.

ilhaam matlab, khud se pata chalna i think. Im not a wizard that i would know any and everything. Come on.

August?...will see...I have a few visits here and there starting next week then continuing once a month

Imperial College London is 1 damn expensive uni for foreigners!

even in freelancing ,people are earning quite a good amount! i know alot of people....so imagine if they are doing a regular job! its a rich field! anything related to real estate business in Pakistan or anywhere is rich! you dont know anything abt it! tut tut
It is rich but you need to be connected a little

Poor Marsha no comeback, admit defeat and lose with your honor intact.
uder bhi kisi lurki ki waja sey hi aj rahey hun gay konsa for the sake of real education tut tut:p: player!:girl_wacko:

Back
Top Bottom