What's new

Whatever

August?...will see...I have a few visits here and there starting next week then continuing once a month

Imperial College London is 1 damn expensive uni for foreigners!

It is rich but you need to be connected a little

Imperial is my target, else im not going. Abhi tak reply nahin aya, fingers crossed. hopefully iA. Not that expensive man.

Im going to UK in August. Imperial College London hopefully for their BIS course for masters. Saath chaltein hai yaar.

I'm gonna work for 1-2 years before I go for a Graduate Qualification...abhii I've only got a couple of internships that add up to a little over 2.5 years.

So I'm thinking more of supplementing the ACCA with an ACA or some Post-Grad Diplomas that the both and others offer...lets see !

I might even go for a CFA...if I make up my mind for it !

I'm just depressed right now; Finance isn't a very big thing here in Pakistan....most of the time you see Chartered Accountants doubling as Finance Professionals when their skill-set isn't really Finance focused but more like Hardcore Accounting + some Finance.

Then there aren't a lot of Financial Advisories here in Pakistan either; a few are in Karachi but if I'm gonna go to someplace like Karachi....I might as well buckle up and go about an hour's flight more to Dubai !

So I dunno...I'm in a conundrum !

Imperial is my target, else im not going. Abhi tak reply nahin aya, fingers crossed. hopefully iA. Not that expensive man.
Ameer baap ki loti aaulad :whistle:

Good luck! Let me know will ya?!

I'm gonna work for 1-2 years before I go for a Graduate Qualification...abhii I've only got a couple of internships that add up to a little over 2.5 years.

So I'm thinking more of supplementing the ACCA with an ACA or some Post-Grad Diplomas that the both and others offer...lets see !

I'm just depressed right now; Finance isn't a very big thing here in Pakistan....most of the time you see Chartered Accountants doubling as Finance Professionals when their skill-set isn't really Finance focused but more like Hardcore Accounting + some Finance.

Then there aren't a lot of Financial Advisories here in Pakistan either; a few are in Karachi but if I'm gonna go to someplace like Karachi....I might as well buckle up and go about an hour's flight more to Dubai !

oay itna tension nai laytay moutay ho jao gay kha kha kay phatt hi mat jana!

Good luck with whatever you choose!

uder bhi kisi lurki ki waja sey hi aj rahey hun gay konsa for the sake of real education tut tut:p: player!:girl_wacko:

Ab dekho tum tang karti hona to banda badla lega k nahin? :D

even in freelancing ,people are earning quite a good amount! i know alot of people....so imagine if they are doing a regular job! its a rich field! anything related to real estate business in Pakistan or anywhere is rich! you dont know anything abt it! tut tut

I started real estate as well, my cousin went from old 2004 civic to 2014 civic, prius, prado. Good money in it, he is guiding me. I stepped right in, convinced my parents to invest and lets try one house out. Let's see this endeavor works out or not. I am very hopeful though.

Ameer baap ki loti aaulad :whistle:

Good luck! Let me know will ya?!

oay itna tension nai laytay moutay ho jao gay kha kha kay phatt hi mat jana!

Good luck with whatever you choose!

I know it;s pricey but the connections plus background you get to make there is astounding. My classmate from A-Levels went for masters. Now he is on his Phd thanks to his time at Imperial plus the faculti/alumni combo just made it happen.

Honestly elder bro went to Ivy league school in US, i just wanna compete. For I, if not better, than am just as good as him academically. Ego thing to prove to my parents.

So you're telling me Chartered accounting is not finance and ACCA is not finance? What. Im confused :(

Do youngest have to do that?

Financially im even more secure, but i need to prove it. I wanna prove to the world. Plus there is a badla in it aswell. I've been scorned by a girl. So i can also get to rub it in her face.

So you're telling me Chartered accounting is not finance and ACCA is not finance? What. Im confused :(
Dont talk to him...he brings in soo many terminologies...I remembered a long chat with him and after that my brain didnt get any rest trying to either google half what he said or actually did his research for him :angry:

esp when he started on Baluchistan @Armstrong tum lecturer ban jao! Yakeen maan bohot acha teaching kerta hai! And its no insult we need people who have the patience to teach the nakami new generation!

Last edited:

I started real estate as well, my cousin went from old 2004 civic to 2014 civic, prius, prado. Good money in it, he is guiding me. I stepped right in, convinced my parents to invest and lets try one house out. Let's see this endeavor works out or not. I am very hopeful though.

I know it;s pricey but the connections plus background you get to make there is astounding. My classmate from A-Levels went for masters. Now he is on his Phd thanks to his time at Imperial plus the faculti/alumni combo just made it happen.

Honestly elder bro went to Ivy league school in US, i just wanna compete. For I, if not better, than am just as good as him academically. Ego thing to prove to my parents.

tung kub kia hey theek hi tu bula hey:p: i have got that impression of you ....from your talks and behaviour here :p:

Financially im even more secure, but i need to prove it. I wanna prove to the world. Plus there is a badla in it aswell. I've been scorned by a girl. So i can also get to rub it in her face.
ok that made me laugh! Grow up kid! Come to London lolzzz

dekha hahahaa:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

is she too in that college that your gunna apply?

ok that made me laugh! Grow up kid! Come to London lolzzz

I know it's petty, childish. But im a child at heart, and i never forget. I forgave her a long time ago. But i am petty. I will do it.

dekha hahahaa:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

is she too in that college that your gunna apply?

Nahi yaar she is a teacher now, she has graduated from a uni in Lahore. The thing is she always wanted to go to UK and uska rishta nahin hua uske cousin se. She had high hoped he would ask her hand. But NO. HAHAHAHA.

:D

Most Chartered Accountancy qualifications are hardcore accounting oriented with some other related disciplines (Finance, Management, Tax etc.) slapped on top of it.

ACCA is a bit different in the sense that of the 14 paper one is required to attempt & pass, only 3 are from that hardcore accounting thing the rest is Finance, Management, Audit, Law & Taxation with Management including Management Accounting (which is very....very different than Financial Accounting) forming the bulk of those other papers.

Nahi yaar she is a teacher now, she has graduated from a uni in Lahore. The thing is she always wanted to go to UK and uska rishta nahin hua uske cousin se. She had high hoped he would ask her hand. But NO. HAHAHAHA.

:D
And how did that scorn you?

my mamu who is an ex military man jumped into real estate after his retirement, is now earning millions in months....has lotsa contacts in military....plus in construction etc he doesnt do civilian dealings/contracts..only military related.... because he says civilians are very unprofessional esp in financial matters!

Most Chartered Accountancy qualifications are hardcore accounting oriented with some other related disciplines (Finance, Management, Tax etc.) slapped on top of it.

ACCA is a bit different in the sense that of the 14 paper one is required to attempt & pass, only 3 are from that hardcore accounting thing the rest is Finance, Management, Audit, Law & Taxation with Management including Management Accounting (which is very....very different than Financial Accounting) forming the bulk of those other papers.

Bhai maaf raat ka time hai meri cigarettes pahle band huii hainn amma jaan k anay se. Abhi tak wapis nahin gayin meri amma :(

Back
Top Bottom