What's new

Whatever

Hello sir :)

long time no see :)

wish you success in your journey of saving lives and god bless u

Hi! dear friend.:)

Haman ,it's good to see you here.

I remember almost everything,so how is the study of basic sciences going on?
Have you got yourself in the groove...?
That's a wonderful time period in your career that you are going through.I miss it at times.

Thank you very much for the warm wishes.
Do visit the library a lot.Get yourself addicted to the journals.Then create references in your mind about the stuff that is being discussed there,that what does your course or reference books mention about it.It helps in imprinting the data on your mind.It may help you during the viva voce in a way you may not expect.You'll love it and that will bring more and more confidence in you and hence the addiction that i was talking about.
Keep in touch.Anything that is bothersome, you are most welcome to ask about it in open or via private conversation : whatever suits you.

All the best!

Last edited:

That's a wonderful time period in your career that you are going through.I miss it at times.

Do visit the library a lot.Get yourself addicted to the journals.Then create references in your mind about the stuff that is being discussed there,that what does your course or reference books mention about it.It helps in imprinting the data on your mind.It may help you during the viva voce in a way you may not expect.You'll love it and that will bring more and more confidence in you and hence the addiction that i was talking about.
Keep in touch.Anything that is bothersome, you are most welcome to ask about it in open or via private conversation : whatever suits you.

All the best!
whats up??
why u no busy?
no exploratory lap. tonight?

All the best!
well sir , i've passed basic science tnx to the lord .

i donno which platform do bros in pakistan use , but here in iran , after basic science we go to an stage called "physiopathology"

so thats it , i'll be learning that for another 6 month then "staggery" and internship .

anyway , u really miss studying basic science ? :D i can never miss that ! i know it might sound prude but i really feel that it might not come handy in dealing with people who are facing death and need medical care .

its just my idea and even my friends dont share it with me .

God bless u and its an honor to be able to speak with great men on PDF .

also Tnx for the tips !! i am actually really interested in JAMA , BMJ and Elsevier . they are really addictive . but another serious problem is that we only have access to them via university's internet VPN :( lol

cfd1351e9dc2d83e8a057b24167fa3933693eb6bef1974e6035713b88a0b339c.jpg

yeah-i-did-it-.jpg

Has to be one of the best song, shared here many times before but still like it from time to time :D

Lyrics by The great Habib Jalib

Back
Top Bottom