What's new

Whatever

Most Chartered Accountancy qualifications are hardcore accounting oriented with some other related disciplines (Finance, Management, Tax etc.) slapped on top of it.

ACCA is a bit different in the sense that of the 14 paper one is required to attempt & pass, only 3 are from that hardcore accounting thing the rest is Finance, Management, Audit, Law & Taxation with Management including Management Accounting (which is very....very different than Financial Accounting) forming the bulk of those other papers.
dont you get bored with all these...

my mamu who is an ex military man jumped into real estate after his retirement, is now earning millions in months....has lotsa contacts in military....plus in construction etc he doesnt do civilian dealings/contracts..only military related.... because he says civilians are very unprofessional esp in financial matters!

Apkay mamu ke baray main kya kahun? Rahne dein mind karjaogi. Mulk to pahle khagayee army, ab baki ki kasar mamu jaan nikal rahe hain.

I know it's petty, childish. But im a child at heart, and i never forget. I forgave her a long time ago. But i am petty. I will do it.

Nahi yaar she is a teacher now, she has graduated from a uni in Lahore. The thing is she always wanted to go to UK and uska rishta nahin hua uske cousin se. She had high hoped he would ask her hand. But NO. HAHAHAHA.

:D
hahaha that is too funny!

And how did that scorn you?

Long story short, i got dumped for another guy giving her attention while i was busy in my new partnership. Well i guess i wasnt attentive to her, she has been always an attention seeker. Well bygones now.

Apkay mamu ke baray main kya kahun? Rahne dein mind karjaogi. Mulk to pahle khagayee army, ab baki ki kasar mamu jaan nikal rahe hain.
hey he earns in a legal way:angry: hes a practising muslim,prays 5 times a day and known for his honesty and spending his life keeping the haram n halals in mind....this business automatically earns good amount comperatively to others..its like this everywhere in the world...properties are expensive so is the construction.....you too are into in? are you doing it in the wrong way? nai na? then?

Just found this thread.....very entertaining. :tup: (the parts I can understand, at least)

hey he earns in a legal way:angry: hes a practising muslim,prays 5 times a day and known for his honesty and spending his life keeping the haram n halals in mind....this business automatically earns good amount comperatively to others..its like this everywhere in the world...properties are expensive so is the construction.....you too are into in? are you doing it in the wrong way? nai na? then?

Sab pata hai, bardi takkarain lagi hain army walon k saath. Barring a few the rest are crooks. And your mamu is no exception.

then why dont you switch to something else you like.

Thats why I'm looking for something that introduces me to the world of Finance - But alas I can't get the answers I'm looking for because every other person I meet from the Industry or the Academia has a dramatically different Opinion about which Qualification to go for & from where ! :(

Long story short, i got dumped for another guy giving her attention while i was busy in my new partnership. Well i guess i wasnt attentive to her, she has been always an attention seeker. Well bygones now.
informant you are too childish...doing it all for a stupid girl!:lol: who doesnt even care about you....is that why you are always in a sadistic mood?:undecided: and saryal!:what:

on a serious note,i never thought a girl can even dump you:tongue: i thought its always the other way round!:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom