What's new

Wahhabism & its Connections with Terrorism..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.. maybe.... this thread has become a war-zone! :D

It's no war - I wasn't around yesterday, seems like it's one of those, when the cat is away, the mice will play -- now it seems it's seems that they do not have courage of conviction

While one of the Wahabi has declared that no Shi'ah in Mecca and Madinah, none, not one, of the wahabi has come forward to lend truth to Irfan's statement that ulema have declared Shi'ah and Sunni are Muslims and brothers -- it's is kind of venal immaturity that leads people to conclude the kinds of characterizations associated with the Wahabi

LOL.. maybe.... this thread has become a war-zone! :D

you are laughing!!! why you spread propaganda and call people wahabi?

I'm not the one who go to brain wash get-together every week as kid and continue till my death.

I'm not the one who has been told about sects.. i see this mafiaism in Pakistan... as i growup.

Please, pay your taxes in Pakistan and not in Iran.. before making big claims and asking praising questions.

Tsk, tsk, You must make peace with yourself, it's up to you, you can choose to free yourself of Wahabi ideology, but you have to make that decision honestly, courageously - Declare now, before the forum that Shi'ah and Sunni are brothers and Muslims, free yourself of the bigotry of the Wahabi ideology, you don't have to go over to the dark side, so to speak.

And please take a hold of yourself, as if with simply conversation, you can behave like some waif -

See, what I mean? I didn't mean for you to be traumatized, it was just conversation -- It all depends on you Maso, declare your conscience, declare before all that Shiah and Sunni are brothers and Muslims - this will free you, it will be a declaration of conscience and the rejection of evil - Can you do that?
With due respect I would say Islam in itself is very strict regarding a few things one as it allows you to wage a war against those who dont believe in Allah but before that invite them to Islam and secondly those who are ahle kitab like jews and christians okay allow them to live but after taking a certain tax.And this is how it happened for initial few centuries since the creation of Islam.
We all have to admit that by reading things on the surface anyone might go and blow himself up trying to kill any non-muslims but thats pure ignorance as its clearly said about ahl kitab and also about other like hindus and bhuddists this is no time to act in that way .

I really dont know about the teachings of wahabis ( do send me some authentic source) but if they are not tolerant and advocate killing those who doesnt believe in Allah or have damaged the religion they are wrong and for such strict followers this should be a nice read.

According to an authentic hadees of prophet PBUH there will come a time when nudity and open sex would be so common that people will be indulging openly on roads(start of which is already visible in europe) and a person who would ask them to (not even force them just ask) go inside and dont do it openly will be given as much stature as huzrat abu-bakar. This hadees clearly indicates that like the rest of world even our Islam is relative and quite accomodating.

Now coming towards Shia's well I think they have changed the religion in many ways and if ever a separate thread is made where people would be willing to discuss things openly I have many things to ask.

But your asking of him such questions is wrong as first you should say that you accept wahabi's as your brothers only then he would be able to reply in the same manner.

I don't pay my taxes anywhere. I am too bright to be doing such a thing.

One question son, are you by any chance in the military. Have you experienced combat first hand?

you are laughing!!! why you spread propaganda and call people wahabi?

I'm not the one who go to brain wash get-together every week as kid and continue till my death.

I'm not the one who has been told about sects.. i see this mafiaism in Pakistan... as i growup.

Please, pay your taxes in Pakistan and not in Iran.. before making big claims and asking praising questions.

With due respect I would say Islam in itself is very barbaric regarding a few things one as it allows you to wage a war against those who dont believe in Allah but before that invite them to Islam and secondly those who are ahle kitab like jews and christians okay allow them to live but after taking a certain tax.And this is how it happened for initial few centuries since the creation of Islam.
We all have to admit that by reading things on the surface anyone might go and blow himself up trying to kill any non-muslims but thats pure ignorance as its clearly said about ahl kitab and also about other like hindus and bhuddists this is no time to act in that way .

I really dont know about the teachings of wahabis ( do send me some authentic source) but if they are not tolerant and advocate killing those who doesnt believe in Allah or have damaged the religion they are wrong and for such strict followers this should be a nice read.

According to an authentic hadees of prophet PBUH that there will come a time when nudity and open sex would be so common that people will be indulging openly on roads(start of which is already visible in europe) and a person who would ask them to (not even force them just ask) go inside and dont do it openly will be given as much stature as huzrat abu-bakar. This hadees clearly indicates that like the rest of world even our Islam is relative and quite accomodating.

Now coming towards Shia's well I think they have changed the religion in many ways and if ever a separate thread is made where people would be willing to discuss things openly I have many things to ask.

But your asking of him such questions is wrong as first you should say that you accept wahabi's as your brothers only then he would be able to reply in the same manner.

Why are you wasting your energy?? Do not write anything to that useless cellular organism, he is not worth your ATP.

So similarly we should first make the TTP our brother then ask them to stop?, We should make the murderer our brother first? Really?

Why are you wasting your energy?? Do not write anything to that useless cellular organism, he is not worth your ATP.

Maaaso, Maso - MaaaSo - why so angry? why you behaving like a little girl? It's just conversation, come out and play with the guys. What's all these girly behavior, "Dont talk to ..."

Maso are you a Wahabi?

I said, engage him via comments, instead of jumping the gun.

You can go back and read your comments.

Here you go off tangent, again. What has Shia'ism got to do with what we are discussing? :blink:

I'm just replying him in even coin, as he deserved it most.

With due respect I would say Islam in itself is very barbaric regarding a few things one as it allows you to wage a war against those who dont believe in Allah but before that invite them to Islam and secondly those who are ahle kitab like jews and christians okay allow them to live but after taking a certain tax.And this is how it happened for initial few centuries since the creation of Islam.

Thanks, an honest admission. This phenomenon is not exclusive to Salafism/Wahhabism, as such they shouldn't be blamed.

So similarly we should first make the TTP our brother then ask them to stop?, We should make the murderer our brother first? Really?

Maaaso, Maso - MaaaSo - why so angry? why you behaving like a little girl? It's just conversation, come out and play with the guys. What's all these girly behavior, "Dont talk to ..."

Maso are you a Wahabi?

Dude I do not even consider myself Muslim to begin with to put myself in any particular sect, school of thought etc, regarding that religion. However it is not really about religion with you and I know that, it is about your inherent disgusting racism. But no worries in the end you will get what is coming to you, and oh boy will I enjoy it.

And don't call me Maso, my name is Mosa. In fact, don't even mention my name.

It's no war - I wasn't around yesterday, seems like it's one of those, when the cat is away, the mice will play -- now it seems it's seems that they do not have courage of conviction

While one of the Wahabi has declared that no Shi'ah in Mecca and Madinah, none, not one, of the wahabi has come forward to lend truth to Irfan's statement that ulema have declared Shi'ah and Sunni are Muslims and brothers -- it's is kind of venal immaturity that leads people to conclude the kinds of characterizations associated with the Wahabi

Yes, We don't want Shia in our personal properties. Shia insulate Muslim Figures as I stated in my OP, claiming the corruption of Quran ...etc what kind of brotherhood are specking of. You are a minatory and you will remain and treated as a minatory wether you like it or not. Your Holy sits are already there in Qum not in saudi arabia look over there not here.

I don't pay my taxes anywhere. I am too bright to be doing such a thing.

One question son, are you by any chance in the military. Have you experienced combat first hand?

My dear, go back and see what you cooked in previous pages... army is no discussion here.

If you have personal questions... write me PM and introduce your self first.

In other case.. contact mods. they can describe my personal details to you.

Yes, We don't want Shia in our personal properties. Shia insulate Muslim Figures as I stated in my OP, claiming the corruption of Quran ...etc what kind of brotherhood are specking of. You are a minatory and you will remain and treated as a minatory wether you like it or not. Your Holy sits are already there in Qum.

Muse is not a Shia Arabian Legend, He is just a Liberal Extremist. And a racist bigot to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom