What's new

Wahhabism & its Connections with Terrorism..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a curious statement, after all Wahabi are themselves a fringe minority - don't know what t make of your statement - will you have the courage to assert that as a wahabi you believe Shiah and sunni are brothers and Muslims?

Nope, they represent Muslims and Islam, their clerics are the most respected among Muslims. I know you don't agree with that, but I said among MUSLIMS, I don't know from where you get that they are a minority :lol:, wake up from your fantasy and get real.

Nope, they represent Muslims and Islam, their clerics are the most respected among Muslims. I know you don't agree with that, but I said among MUSLIMS, I don't know from where you get that they are a minority :lol:, wake up from your fantasy and get real.

They may represent Muslim, but not Islam. Nothing, apart from the Quran represents Islam.

can you go fvck yourself with a shovel??

Say Hello to PDF Moderator team.

Represent real Islam? Well, will the representatives of Real Islam come out and declare that Shiah and Sunni are brothers and Muslims?

But then if they are the Real Muslims of Real Islam, then all others must be the opposite -- oh oh, Wahabism is showing again - that the Takfiri all over again - what must be done with the Takfiri Wahabi?

That's like me saying "Pakistanis represent true and pure Islam", or an Iranian saying "Iranian represent true and pure Islam", or a Turk saying "We Turks are the purest Muslims".

Only Allah can judge who follows Islam purely in its purest form, not you or me.

That's perfectly true, but it's well known for us that Saudi clerics are the most pious among Muslims, Iranians can't claim that because they are different, as for Pakistanis, well not all of them can claim that, but some can why not if adopted and practiced Islam.

Represent real Islam? Well, will the representatives of Real Islam come out and declare that Shiah and Sunni are brothers and Muslims?

But then if they are the Real Muslims of Real Islam, then all others must be the opposite -- oh oh, Wahabism is showing again - that the Takfiri all over again - what must be done with the Takfiri Wahabi?

You will be an excluded minority no matter how much you cry and call names, I requested you to wake up from your fantasy.

THE WAHABIS HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD ISLAM. THEIR VERSION OF ISLAM ESPECIALLY RELATING TO SHIRK AND BID'AH IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG. WAHABIS ARE A MINORITY GROUP OF MUSLIMS. BECAUSE, OUT OF 57 MUSLIM COUNTRIES, ONLY 1 COUNTRY I.E, SAUDI ARABIA IS CONTROLLED BY WAHABIS. MAY BE ANOTHER 1 OR 2 COUNTRIES, WHICH I AM NOT REMEMBERING NAMES. OUT OF TOTAL WORLD MUSLIM POPULATION OF 125 CRORES, THEY ARE NOT MORE THAN 8 TO 10 CRORES. CAN SOMEONE SAY ME, WHETHER PRESENT MONARCY SYSTEM IN SAUDI ARABIA, IS ISLAMIC ? ACCORDING TO WHICH , AFTER THE DEATH OF ONE SO-CALLED KING, HIS SON OR HIS BROTHER BECOMES NEXT KING. IS IT ISLAMIC ?

Kingdom system is very much Islamic. Plz read Quran carefully than argue about it.

Mate, he is suffering from no complex. He is challenging you with history/words/logic, not bombs and beheadings as your ilk would resort to. Instead of issuing a fatwa at whim, answer his questions.

What the history & logic he showed yet except barking :D

Looks like only non wahabis are familiar with so called wahabi ideology.. can you guide us where to find this acute creature, other than pdf?

You seem to be running some sort of war against your imaginary characters.

Bro he sick minded guy. It just time waste to talk with him.

@K-Xeroid, dude, you will need years of therapy to be fixed and brought up to the standards, where you understand the meaning of non-interference and being non-judgmental about others faiths.

You are not Allah, nor are you supposed to be his soldier. You are one deluded child, who doesn't even know that his operating system has been corrupted beyond repair.

Wahhabism is just in your sick minds. Faith has been given by Rasoolullah (Sallallah O Alaihe Wa Alaihi Wa Sallam) and it would be measured upon Quran & Hadith.

Looks like I was spot on - it will be a cold day in hell, before any Wahabi is going assert that Shi'ah and Sunni are Muslims and brothers

But the challenge is and will remain open, however, will any Wahabi have thje courage to take the challenge, this remains to seen

You even don't know what is Sunni. First bring it definition from your Mullah then give challenge to true Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, even though I said I do not believe in the existence of a God he still calls me "Wahhabi". I think we have just proved without an doubt that this person here is a hate filled bigot idiot who should not be even taken seriously.

Look at me I am an Arab, oooooo indulge yourself within my Arabi soul. Arab Arab Arab. Arabs everywhere. Look there is an Arab behind you better hide. Booooo.

Leave it. He is sick minded. Pray to Allah for him soon recovery.

First few pages tells that every sect is Kafir - :whistle:

When i say solve your problem in light of Qur^an (on which we don't have any dispute) people go gaga over me, If something sunnis don't like they call me Shia, If something Shias don't like they call me Wahabi, If something both don't like they gang-up and label me Khwariji, Qadiani, Muafiq and what not :rofl::rofl:

First few pages tells that every sect is Kafir - :whistle:

When i say solve your problem in light of Qur^an (on which we don't have any dispute) people go gaga over me, If something sunnis don't like they call me Shia, If something Shias don't like they call me Wahabi, If something both don't like they gang-up and label me Khwariji, Qadiani, Muafiq and what not :rofl::rofl:

Dude kahan thay barey dino baad nazar aaye

This yet another example of the sacrilegious nature of the Wahabi, their very name is an insult to Muslims? Any wonder
then that the Wahabi scurry around trying to change their name, according to Green Bullet, the name of the prophet of the Wahabi is an insult

Try to have some comprehension in what you riposte in this forum. Wahabi is one of the 99 names attributed towards Allah, so if you call someone just a Wahabi on its own, then you are referring to them as God. But if you have a name before Wahabi then it has a totally different meaning in Arabic. For your information I am not a Salafi but a Sufi.

he is frequently and abundantly present in naswar a bad ..the naswar corner :P you are also invited it lets one drop off the tensions and have some fun...we have got girls tooo;) kyun @LoveIcon am I wrong?

@Hyperion I'm also talking about co-existence despite of differences . I know that his system cannot be repaired by the humans and neither I'm trying to change things , Its pathetic that you guys pass judgements , Ah , better it said to be unwanted rants that you pass on everyone , second , on similar point "Wahabbi" and other different terminologies cannot change anyone . Hyperion , You really know least about Pakistan's society . You even don't know that leader of every Sunni Sectarian group call them Infidels , Again I repeat , this problem have roots in 1979 when A political party was made in the name of sectarian group and demanded a great share of resources . and Now even the political disturbances have exceeded beyond the irreparable damage. Even Banning all of them have not resolved the crisis . We all have no way left but to accept the existence of all of them , But as far population increases this clash on resources will also increase and the bottom line is that the only way left for us is a democratic way . Now please don't give your full of ranting lecture on non-interfering or blah blah . Damn you Akhrot , You bored me. :hitwall:

I am here, just watching each party have bundle of "Hadiths" to prove other party "Kafir". My views you already know - i always say take care when someone is associating something with Prophet (PBUH), recheck "Hadiths" SPECIALLY which have impact on others and society as per guidance given in Qur^an, If it's not contradictory than everybody should agree on it, If it's contradictory reject it and if you don't find any guidance ignore it to attain peace. Remember Qur^an is complete and it has guidance for every matter which is important for "God". And for God's sake don't make Islam Christianity where clerics was/are custodian of Book & Religion, In Qur^an God clearly ask everybody to think and understand, nowhere it's said that this process should stop after 2-3 centuries.

Re Topic - I don't bother what you name each other because i always criticize the divisions/sect but i feel offended when "Wahabi" is used as curse word because it is derived from word "Wahab" which is associated with almighty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom