What's new

Time to abandon Ummah / brotherhood for greater good of the nation?

Not from canada it won't

Far too many IFs there mate.But still great things in this world are only achieved by dreamers.
Thanks, mate!
It was a dream of a gentlemen (Alama iqbal), who on his retrun, from germany,putted in the minds & hearts of the muslims of then, royal british india, so mate ! Dreams can come true, if you work hard & give sacrifices, nEEded for that?
You, can see thousands, of dreamers like nelson mendala, in the begining that's, all were ifs & buts, in the preasent , its a reality?
I still,think whatever thE, situation is, no one can remains on the top forever! & every body should remember that.

Living here in the West, I have understood that it is considered as a cultural norm to convert from the faith of your parents or abandon it altogether......there may be some resistance but it is now socially acceptable.

In Pakistan and the other non-Western countries, you are in the immediate danger of being politically incorrect if you want to convert or abandon the faith of your parents.

I don't know about Hasan Nisar, He quotes Quran and Hadith and calls himself a Muslim; and Qruan instructs us not to call somebody a non-Muslim if that person declares himself to be a Muslim. But, Quran also wants us to use our head.

On the whole Hasan Nisar is a cynic of the highest grade with a defeatist mentality who sees no hope in the end (I just wonder how he does appreciate Imran Khan as a sign of hope... that might turn out to be his redemption).

I will hear to such person because he may point out what is wrong with us; but think hard on what he is saying; he might be asking us to abandon what is right with us.
Yes! He will always try to discredit us even if we are trying to do something right for our nation or pplz.....alwayz try to misguide us within Holy Quran and Sunnah cuz he himself is misguided.......:smokin:

This can and never be done by the way Turkey is back with Ummah and now it is the one who talks most about Palestinian issue when ever it has been tried it has failed and it will fail again because power of Islam binds Muslims together their can be no Islam without the concept of Ummah and only traitors and American Slaves can talk of betraying the Ummah
sorry mate,
turkey, is trying its, best to become a part of EU, they arent aimming any , ummaha at all?
americans had sold them , a loly-pop, & they are happy , with that? sadlly.

But our leaders particularly the military thinks they are center stage of this ummah!

What holds for example Bangladesh today as a rapidly developing country is not islamization but their culture of tolerance. Islamization on other hand has produced Afghanistan & Pakistan.

Rapidly developing Bagladesh, my dick! I didn't know that widespread corruption is seen as development by somebozos. Most probably these bozos are awami false-flaggers.

Yes! He will always try to discredit us even if we are trying to do something right for our nation or pplz.....alwayz try to misguide us within Holy Quran and Sunnah cuz he himself is misguided.......:smokin:

Problem with Hassan nisar is that he disguise people. he has openly disrespected Dr. Alama Iqbal on a t.v show in a program he said that shakespare was a greater person then Iqbal what was iqbal?? (if some one want i shall upload the vid). he openly rejects muslim history. he says Mohammad Bin Qasim was an invader. now with these thoughts i am not able to understand who is he working for???
next thing is he demoralize new generation by saying that we are and were nothing. we all know that if you lose moraly then in no way a war or any objective could be accomplished. we have to teach our self that we were and are a sovereign nation we had a good history then we may be able to think what Iqbal wanted us to do.

He doesn't say much wrong,its hypocritical to criticize the west when u are living in a world created by them.take away electricity,motor,steam engine,telegram.computers,airplanes and what are u left with?This applies to all asians not just muslims or any or religious affiliate.I find his videos on corruption,education and technology insightful because i feel They are quite applicable in india too.

Problem with Hassan nisar is that he disguise people. he has openly disrespected Dr. Alama Iqbal.......

...... he openly rejects muslim history. he says Mohammad Bin Qasim was an invader. ......

Iqbal was not a prophet that no one can disrespect him. Iqbal has good points and bad ones. As a poet he was great. But as an Islamist, his thoughts are obsolete and in fact they were obsolete even in his life time.

Rejection of false drama stories sold as Muslim history is OK too.

Do you think Qasim was Abdul Sattar Edhi of his time?

What's wrong with you guys. Can't you try to see through your prejudiced eye-shadow?

peace.

Iqbal was not a prophet that no one can disrespect him. Iqbal has good points and bad ones. As a poet he was great. But as an Islamist, his thoughts are obsolete and in fact they were obsolete even in his life time.

Rejection of false drama stories sold as Muslim history is OK too.

Do you think Qasim was Abdul Sattar Edhi of his time?

What's wrong with you guys. Can't you try to see through your prejudiced eye-shadow?

peace.

where did i said he is prophet????
but i think you are not taught to respect your elders??? same apply to your family you must be saying same thing to your elders that they are not prophets??? disagreeing a point is other thing but disrespecting and using nonsense words for the thinker of our time is what i am showing concern and i am strongly against.
and how do you come comparing Edhi with Mohammad Bin Qasim ??? only you can do it.
what false drama stories?? salahudding ayoubi ??? khalid bin waleed??? Umar (r.a) what was a drama????

......disrespecting and using nonsense words for the thinker of our time

and how do you come comparing Edhi with Mohammad Bin Qasim ??? only you can do it.

what false drama stories?? salahudding ayoubi ??? khalid bin waleed??? Umar (r.a) what was a drama????

Iqbal was a thinker allergist. But calling him thinker of our time? That's a huge stretch. Iqbal's Islamist thoughts are all messed up mumbo jumbo of European fascism.

If you really want to understand "thinking of our time" then study European thinkers like Adam Smith (but I beg you not to follow Marx).

Remember Iqbal was also trying to follow European philosophers like Goete but in from his limited point of view. If you want to understand Iqbal, then read more about his PhD work.

2. You were criticizing pov that Qasim was invader. Weren't you?
In response I commented that Qasim was no Edhi, is that difficult for you to understand?

3. Islamic history glorifies war and butchery. Your examples of Walid, Saladin, and Umer ra are pointing towards that.

Thanks to such false glorification, so many Pakistanis have picked up Ak-47 and butchering Shias, and Ahmadis. Got it?

peace to you brother. May you get peace in your heart instead of anger in your brain,.

^^^ Iqbal was thinker "Alright" (and not allergist. That darned auto spell checker).

Iqbal was a thinker allergist. But calling him thinker of our time? That's a huge stretch. Iqbal's Islamist thoughts are all messed up mumbo jumbo of European fascism.

If you really want to understand "thinking of our time" then study European thinkers like Adam Smith (but I beg you not to follow Marx).

Remember Iqbal was also trying to follow European philosophers like Goete but in from his limited point of view. If you want to understand Iqbal, then read more about his PhD work.

In response I commented that Qasim was no Edhi, is that difficult for you to understand?

3. Islamic history glorifies war and butchery. Your examples of Walid, Saladin, and Umer ra are pointing towards that.

Thanks to such false glorification, so many Pakistanis have picked up Ak-47 and butchering Shias, and Ahmadis. Got it?

peace to you brother. May you get peace in your heart instead of anger in your brain,.

^^^ Iqbal was thinker "Alright" (and not allergist. That darned auto spell checker).
Iqbal was the greatest thinker which Islamic World have seen in last 500 years and Ummah concept is of Islam and and denying it or not following it is Kufr and we have problems and we don't need to follow any cartoon European Philosopher when we already have Quran and Sunnah but western slaves should follow their Masters

Iqbal was the greatest thinker which Islamic World have seen in last 500 years and Ummah concept is of Islam and and denying it or not following it is Kufr

Criticizing Iqbal is Kufr. hahahahahah

See you consider him Rasool already. Soon you will claim he was given Wahi.

...... we don't need to follow any cartoon European Philosopher

But Iqbal did. Off course your knowledge of iqbal may be limited to what Mullah told you.

as a muslim i will look all the thing from a muslims pov view. Mohammad bin Qasim was here to help he did what Edhi may not do after second birth even. he brought islam to this region.
only a non muslim can say that muslim era was a butchery. muslims fought each other but not in umer's R.A Khalid's R.A or Salahudin's era these were glorifying era's of muslims history. people like you cant imagine how salahudin won those war's against Nato of that time. how Umar R.A in that difficult time concord rom and persia. America and Russia of there times. you people see these things with your liberal eyes.
i do not support killing any one. only those who fight us.

Criticizing Iqbal is Kufr. hahahahahah

See you consider him Rasool already. Soon you will claim he was given Wahi.

But Iqbal did. Off course your knowledge of iqbal may be limited to what Mullah told you.
Mr Denying the concept of Ummah not Iqbal but Iqbal to can't be understood by western slaves he was a soldier of Islam which west hates the most and their pets to know as liberal Muslim Scum Iqbal was Islamic Philosopher and he taught Islam don't worry we don't expect a western slave to understand Islam or Iqbal

AL-RAZI (RHAZES)
(864-930 C.E.)

ABU'L WALEED MUHAMMAD IBN RUSHD (AVERROES)
(1128-1198 C.E.)
ABU ALI HASAN IBN AL-HAITHAM (ALHAZEN)
(965-1040 C.E.)
IBN CINA (AVECENNA)
(980-1037 C.E.)

JABIR IBN HAIYAN (JEBBER)
(BORN 1190 A.D.)

just posting few names. its a long list all are muslims you can google for further details.

a detailed list.......
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists

as a muslim i will look all the thing from a muslims pov view. Mohammad bin Qasim was here to help he did what Edhi may not do after second birth even. he brought islam to this region.

But he didn't. Islam came via Sufia Karam not via gernails and marauders.

Back
Top Bottom