What's new

The Saudi Conflict

Saudi "Arabia", is the number one slave for Tel Aviv and D.C.

People are becoming more aware about this. 20 years ago people looked at Saudi Arabia as the innocent regime. Today they know that they are biggest traitors in middle east working on Zionist agendas.

People are becoming more aware about this. 20 years ago people looked at Saudi Arabia as the innocent regime. Today they know that they are biggest traitors in middle east working on Zionist agendas.

and if u come toward us will bomb ur a$$ period.

All Saudi regime has ever done is to create Fitna and Fesad among Muslims around the world and spread terror. These are now widely known thanks to increasing maturity among Muslims. As time passes more people will be aware about the true nature of this corrupt regime whose princes enjoy booze and women in European cities and produces suicide bombers at home for export to other muslim countries.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

and if u come toward us will bomb ur a$$ period.

Hahaha, that was funny. KSA does not have the capability at all to bomb anyone. They always beg Americans for protection. Pakistan has a large and highly capable army as well as nukes and missiles. So watch your mouth or we will have to take Mecca and Medina and administer and protect them ourselves.

All Saudi regime has ever done is to create Fitna and Fesad among Muslims around the world and spread terror. These are now widely known thanks to increasing maturity among Muslims. As time passes more people will be aware about the true nature of this corrupt regime whose princes enjoy booze and women in European cities and produces suicide bombers at home for export to other muslim countries.

And gay prince

Gay Saudi prince pictured happily with the manservant he beat to death | Mail Online

Gay Saudi prince 'sexually abused and battered manservant to death' in hotel | Mail Online

Gay Saudi prince 'murdered servant in ferocious attack' - Telegraph

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

we already did and its coming baby its coming

hahaha you cant even do it by yourself. and guess what, USA can't do crap to Syria nor Iran.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Hahaha, that was funny. KSA does not have the capability at all to bomb anyone. They always beg Americans for protection. Pakistan has a large and highly capable army as well as nukes and missiles. So watch your mouth.
saudi arabia was the only country who covered ur *** when pakistan was sanctioned and we the saudis who financed your nuclear program at that time so u better shut ur mouth

saudi arabia was the only country who covered ur *** when pakistan was sanctioned and we the saudis who financed your nuclear program at that time so u better shut ur mouth

I think Pakistan is Saudi "arabia" army trainer, and maybe the kings guards are Pakistanis. , correct me if i'm wrong.

And gay prince

Gay Saudi prince pictured happily with the manservant he beat to death | Mail Online

Gay Saudi prince 'sexually abused and battered manservant to death' in hotel | Mail Online

Gay Saudi prince 'murdered servant in ferocious attack' - Telegraph

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

hahaha you cant even do it by yourself. and guess what, USA can't do crap to Syria nor Iran.

r u pissed ma man u know we have already armed the oppositions in syria and we still doing so. so zip it off

Hahaha, that was funny. KSA does not have the capability at all to bomb anyone. They always beg Americans for protection. Pakistan has a large and highly capable army as well as nukes and missiles. So watch your mouth or we will have to take Mecca and Medina and administer and protect them ourselves.

As I mentioned in a previous post, Pakistan Army decided to bring in terror by itself as a strategic tool and this Army is still the biggest sponsor of the same forces, so why blame the Saudi's. Are you Shia by any chance, just curious.

I think you cannot speak for 180 million Pakistani's and most Pakistani's may have different view about Saudi Arabia.

As I mentioned in a previous post, Pakistan Army decided to bring in terror by itself as a strategic tool and this Army is still the biggest sponsor of the same forces, so why blame the Saudi's. Are you Shia by any chance, just curious.

I think you cannot speak for 180 million Pakistani's and most Pakistani's may have different view about Saudi Arabia.

For God sake don't bring religion into this. Saudi Arabia created this sedition between muslims, Saudi Arabia hates Iran because of two reasons, religion and IRAN WANTS PALESTINE BACK.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

no we are begging russia for help

:lol:

We didnt beg russia lol, hahahah plus Russia hands are clean with Arabs

both of them are

That is a misconception. Alot of countries gave oil to Pakistan for deferred payment and not for free, one of them was Saudi Arabia. Others like Kuwait, Oman and Iran also gave oil to Pakistan so do not try to put it in our face. We paid you in full for that "help". As for financing our program, that is another big lie. The only guy who had given money specifically for Pakistan nuke program was Qaddafi and he is dead now and if you disagree then bring up the receipts or just keep your mouth shut. Whatever Saudi regime has given to Pakistan, they have taken back with interest, whether when we fought your wars, protected your regime or when you ruined Pakistan's economy by your suicide bombers. So it is time for the truth to lay bare. Do not bring this again to our face that we are in any way indebted to you. And yeah, you can never bomb us so stop threatening to do so, since then your regime will be gone and replaced by democracy and the name of the country changed back to Hijaz.

For God sake don't bring religion into this. Saudi Arabia created this sedition between muslims, Saudi Arabia hates Iran because of two reasons, religion and IRAN WANTS PALESTINE BACK.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

We didnt beg russia lol, hahahah plus Russia hands are clean with Arabs

are there hands clean from muslims >>> u should read history or should i remind u what were they doing in the past

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom