What's new

The Saudi Conflict

If the Emirs love democracy so much why not give it to their own people?

When the young people in Bahrain went to street protesting for the right of votes, they got bullets, from not only Bahrain army but also Saudis.

If the Emirs love democracy so much why not give it to their own people?

When the young people in Bahrain went to street protesting for the right of votes, they got bullets, from not only Bahrain army but also Saudis.

That is because democracy in their definition is the one that Zionists are promoting in specific countries. Saudi Arabia is already being ruled by a Zionist family so there is no need to promote democracy there.

Hhahahahahah, see that your an ignorant for believing that your the masters, ok then you can be the masters of Israel, and USA so your the one who is killing Palestinians, SHAME ON YOU, WHICH IS THE TRUTH.

what about you believing Assad is your master when he is killing his own people SHAME ON YOU WHERE IS THE TRUTH

what about you believing Assad is your master when he is killing his own people SHAME ON YOU WHERE IS THE TRUTH

No one is my master, my only master is GOD.

Alasad is only doing what the people ask him to do, end terrorism and Islamic extremest who want to take Syria 1000 years back like the Saudi "Arabia".

No one is my master, my only master is GOD.

Alasad is only doing what the people ask him to do, end terrorism and Islamic extremest who want to take Syria 1000 years back like the Saudi "Arabia".

r u telling me that the 12000 people who got killed are terrorist and the Syria's oil minister who joins opposition lately is terrorist and the people from the syrian army who joint the opposition are terrorist as well
dud r u on weed :drag:

then in the coming few days the whole Syrian people will be killed

r u telling me that the 12000 people who got killed are terrorist and the Syria's oil minister who joins opposition lately is terrorist and the people from the syrian army who joint the opposition are terrorist as well

These people?

Syrians Rally - YouTube

its either u blind or u can't read i still need an answer don't sneak around

thats so funny man the photoshop is piece of cake on Assad's hands

watch this and stop lying to people

Hahaha, lol we are not Aljazeera to fabricate videos, btw the video i posted was on live TV.
plus thats not even the rally, thats just the preparations for it, and the voice, is over the original video. lol

It is because of Saudi regime that US dollar is flowing around the world as KSA is nothing more than a huge petrodollar recycling pump for Americans. The Saudi regime has no technology and no sociocultural basis for existence and the real name of that country is Hijaz. Without oil and American support, they are nothing.

It is because of Saudi regime that US dollar is flowing around the world as KSA is nothing more than a huge petrodollar recycling pump for Americans. The Saudi regime has no technology and no sociocultural basis for existence and the real name of that country is Hijaz. Without oil and American support, they are nothing.

Saudi "Arabia", is the number one slave for Tel Aviv and D.C.

we didn't ask you anything out of ur pocket its our oil and our money > we give it, we sell it, we burn it non of ur business and if u didn't like then lick it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom