What's new

The Saudi Conflict

All I know is that Saudi's have helped Bangladesh, after they stopped listening to Pakistani propaganda about us since around 1975. They gave us countless grants and gave jobs to our people. Yes, they are not perfect, but who is. But when they are supporting the cause of democracy for the people Syria, even if it is to cut off Iran's hand in the region, my personal support is with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and all GCC nations, and I hope Bangladesh will be of one voice on this issue too, although I do not exactly know Bangladesh govt. policy on this or people's opinion.

Pakistani propaganda? Lol. Another anti-Pakistan. Anyways Saudis have not yet exported terror to Bangladesh when they do and there is no doubt they will some day, then I will ask you about it. Democracy? Are you kidding? Is there any democracy in Saudi Arabia? Even women can not drive there, atleast Syrian women can drive.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Know the truth, take 15 minutes of your time to meet this corrupt family, and how they named Hijaz after their family name:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudis have propagated a very harsh version of Islam throughout the world and have done a great diservise to Muslims everywhere

Guys just look how KSA government deal with demonstrations and the Syrian one...

Demonstrations in KSA:

Demonstrations in Syria:

I always support democracy and more power for the people, so any kind of monarchy is not good. But as long as they are not killing their own people like Qadhafi or Assad, by unleashing their fully equipped armed forces on their own people, I have to take their word that they will reform in time and usher in more democracy and keep on taking good care of their people till they fully democratize. And when they support arming the Syrian opposition to protect against this ongoing inhuman slaughter, they have my unquestionable support, as a Muslim and a human being I am obligated to reject and resist oppression where ever I see it and I believe my countrymen are also with me on this. And from reliable sources, I heard that a majority of Pakistani people are supporting the Saudi's effort to counter the Syrian regime's inhuman treatments of its people.

I know that the Saudi Salafi ideology has caused problems for Pakistan, but for that you have to blame Pakistan Army led govt.'s decision to be used as a pawn and cannon fodder for the US, to contain the Soviet expansion. If Pakistan govt. did not pursue this strategy then Saudi ideology would have no way to find an entry into this region. So Pakistan govt. and leadership is mainly responsible for this bad decision. That is how I see it, but I could be wrong of course as I have little on the ground experience.

Though OT, my suggestion is to reduce influence of Pakistan armed forces in Pakistan politics and strengthen civil society. The empowerment of people and giving them voice in a new Pakistani spring and then the spilling over effect of this democratization to Afghanistan may remove instability from the region. When people do not have a voice in running their affair in the existing system, they use religion as a tool to organize and create an alternate voice for themselves.

Khaled College students demonstration March 10, 2012

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Khaled College students demonstration March 10, 2012

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

hey idiot > don't make fun of urself and I hope you watch the videos before you post them all of these are irrelevant to your thread > not because most of the people here don't understand Arabic means that you could play on them

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

foreign drivers get breast feeded in Saudi Arabia.

you wanna get feeded as well but keep in mind its not breast.>> :rofl:

hey idiot > don't make fun of urself and I hope you watch the videos before you post them all of these are irrelevant to your thread > not because most of the people here don't understand Arabic means that you could play on them

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

hahah ok then tell the people what video says? ITS ANTI ALSAUD PROTEST

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

I dont eat Saudi food, no thanks

A bunch of Arab Princes, Emirs work hard to bring "democracy" and "freedom" to people in Arab republics, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Iran.

How funny are these princes.

and funnier that USA want to bring "democracy" to world wide, but not to Saudi, Bahrain and the rest of the gulf countries, they want them to stay ignorant so USA and Israel stay in control of them.

and funnier that USA want to bring "democracy" to world wide, but not to Saudi, Bahrain and the rest of the gulf countries, they want them to stay ignorant so USA and Israel stay in control of them.

your thoughts misleads ma man >> you mean the US is listening to their masters :azn:

your thoughts misleads ma man >> you mean the US is listening and to their masters :azn:

Hhahahahahah, see that your an ignorant for believing that your the masters, ok then you can be the masters of Israel, and USA so your the one who is killing Palestinians, SHAME ON YOU, WHICH IS THE TRUTH.

Back
Top Bottom