What's new

The Saudi Conflict

my country has fought in 73 and 76 but ur Assad who betrayed the arab in the 1976 and stood up by israel at that time plus that he gave the golan to them
we have been supporting to PA since ever and all PA know that you may ask them if u want but alkhomainis media who are feeding ur mind won't let u now the truth > if u wanna know its simple > google and see what my country is doing to PA
btw where were ma nigga when the things u mentioned in ur post happened getting high in the US

Yeah that's why the Arab League made sanctions on Syria, instead of Israel. Your country is MOSSAD base, you have done no crap for Palestine, not even a speech, instead your king drink with Bush and dances with him, also holds hands, no wonder why the saudi prince is gay.

did anyone ask you to spend your time posting drivel?

no need for you to worry about our affairs, mind your own business kiddo

Why don't you mind your own business and I will mind mine and by the way, I am entitled to my opinion, or is there censorship in this forum?

now speaking the truth is racism >> Kalu Miah do not go anywhere ur welcome in this topic and if u don't like live with it

What truth? why doesnt he speak about Saudi Arabia killing Bahrain people? saudi forces burning Qurans in Bahrain, destroying mosques?

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Why don't you mind your own business and I will mind mine and by the way, I am entitled to my opinion, or is there censorship in this forum?

:offtopic:
You can say whatever REGARDING THIS TOPIC. DONT BRING RELIGION.

I think the modern Syrians have gave up the ideology of the Arabism long time ago, now it is only the Syrian Nationalism that truly matters, so let their own people decide their own fate. :coffee:

I am entitled to my views on Pakistan Army and you are entitled to yours. I am always for the people of Pakistan, because they are a brotherly Muslim nation, despite the problems in the past (1947-1971) which was created by some in the leadership, but we both have moved on as nations. I happen to believe that Pakistan Army by not letting democracy take foot hold in the country since 1947 and also since 1971 did great disservice to the people of Pakistan and by controlling the politics, still are causing problems for the country.

Where do see racism in this?

I asked the question about sect, because I could not understand how you could support Assad in this current situation in Syria, where the whole world knows who is the aggressor and who is the victim. Close to 12,000 human beings lost their lives and you seem to not care?

For your information, I have nothing against Shia, one of my good friend is Iranian Shia.

As I said, you are an anti-Pakistan racist. No wonder you are no more a Pakistani. It is not about difference in opinion. You are attacking the Pakistan army which is the symbol of our sovereignty. You are interfering in our internal matters by spreading lies and flaming anti-Pakistan feelings. Shame on you. On another thread people like you are spreading poison that ISI has teamed up with RAW. Lol. That goes to show your paranoia about Pakistan.

It is all speculation and nothing of substance that can be proved. Atomic bombs are not made of paper money. They are made of technology. If it was made of paper money then you should go and build some for yourself. A few comments above you threatened to bomb Pakistan. Is this the "special relationship"? Lol. The truth is Saudi regime is fascist one that only cares about itself and not about Pakistan. As I pointed out above, do you have the receipts of the payments you made? I guess not. So I do not accept your imagination and wikipedia which can be edited by any one. Nukes are not candies or your fancy cars that you can buy. They are technological magic boxes and are not for sale.

its either ur stupid or hanndicap pakistan was sanctioned you know what dose that term means >> the only country helped was saudi arabia money and aids > we use to buy things from other countries and give them to pakistan because you were unable to get ur needs due to the sanctions> did u get it or not > and my point here isn't about money is about help and by whom by the alsaud family who u hate > please don't talk about money beacues we the saudis the last thing we care about is money. its sounds to me like ur a teenage u don't even know ur history period

its either ur stupid or hanndicap pakistan was sanctioned you know what dose that term means >> the only country helped is saudi arabia money and aids > we use to buy things from other countries and give it to pakistan because we were unable to get the due to the sanctions> did u get it or not > and my point here isn't about money is about help and by whom by the alsaud family who u hate > pleas don't talk about money beacues we the saudis the last thing we care about is money. its sounds to me like ur teenage u don't even know ur history period

Blah, blah, blah. Your grammar has started to deteriorate so bad that your writing has become gibberish. No, Saudis did not give us anything more than they took away. The Saudi terrorism in Pakistan has cost us tens of billions of dollars. As I said, Atomic bombs are not made out of paper. They are made of technology. Saudis do not have that technology or for that matter any technology. Pakistan has. So Saudis could not have helped Pakistan at all. Nukes are Pakistan's OWN achievements and do not even try to share that pride with us. We are the sole pride owner. And now to the topic: Saudi corrupt regime is the biggest traitor in middle east.

no censorship, but you're just engaging in useless rambles and act as if you have the moral high horse here

what does Pakistan Army or Pakistan in general have to do with this topic even?? Zero relevance

As I said, you are an anti-Pakistan racist. No wonder you are no more a Pakistani. It is not about difference in opinion. You are attacking the Pakistan army which is the symbol of our sovereignty. You are interfering in our internal matters by spreading lies and flaming anti-Pakistan feelings. Shame on you. On another thread people like you are spreading poison that ISI has teamed up with RAW. Lol. That goes to show your paranoia about Pakistan.

You are repeating your subjective statements without any basis. I am not anti-Pakistan, nor am I a racist. I do have my views about Pakistan Army, which I am entitled to.

What others do in other threads, I am not responsible for them.

Blah, blah, blah. Your grammar has started to deteriorate so bad that your writing has become gibberish. No, Saudis did not give us anything more than they took away. The Saudi terrorism in Pakistan has cost us tens of billions of dollars. As I said, Atomic bombs are not made out of paper. They are made of technology. Saudis do not have that technology or for that matter any technology. Pakistan has. So Saudis could not have helped Pakistan at all. Nukes are Pakistan's OWN achievements and do not even try to share that pride with us. We are the sole pride owner. And now to the topic: Saudi corrupt regime is the biggest traitor in middle east.

heheheh what scum >> don't twist my words and enjoy ur pride english teacher.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

heheheh what scum >> don't twist my words and enjoy ur pride english teacher.

Female student killed in Saudi Arabian city of Abha​

shamseddin20120308161627630.jpg

A female student in Saudi Arabia has been killed during an anti-government protest rally in the southwestern city of Abha, the capital city of Asir Province.

The epileptic student reportedly died of a head injury she had sustained on Wednesday after Saudi regime forces attacked a gathering of female students of King Khalid University in Abha.

The demonstrators were protesting against injustice and inequality in the kingdom, expressing anger about discrimination and mistreatment exercised by security officials at the university.

At least 53 students were injured in the violent attack by Saudi security forces and religious police, which also caused one of the protesters to suffer a miscarriage.

Nearly 30 university professors have resigned following the brutal crackdown on the female students. Meanwhile, students have been called on to hold a demonstration on Saturday to demand the president of the university to resign.

Saudi Arabia is facing growing unrest and people have been demanding justice, freedom of expression and release of political prisoners since early 2011.

Anti-government protest rallies are mostly held in the Kingdom's Eastern Province but despite a violent crackdown on demonstrations, it appears that the protests are now spreading across the country.

Several demonstrators have been killed and dozens of activists have been arrested since the beginning of protests in the region.

On February 23, protest rallies were held across the province to demand the prosecution of those who opened fire on demonstrators one week earlier. Saudi security forces broke up the rallies using force and arrested several demonstrators.

Riyadh has intensified its crackdown on protesters since the start of 2012.

PressTV - Female student killed in Saudi Arabian city of Abha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom