What's new

The CCP is most pro ethnic minority and stupidest party in human history

It is a troll thread, just ignore it.

Any minorities in China with a small population don't have to follow the one child policy.

Read my post above. No, the family planning applies to minorities as well. The exemptions primarily occur in autonomous regions where the population density is low. The whole idea of limit child birth is to reduce the population density.

While Han Chinese accounts for 90% of the Chinese population, the other groups also have a significant population and it would be foolish to not control that part of the population as well.

Read my post above. No, the family planning applies to minorities as well. The exemptions primarily occur in autonomous regions where the population density is low. The whole idea of limit child birth is to reduce the population density.

While Han Chinese accounts for 90% of the Chinese population, the other groups also have a significant population and it would be foolish to not control that part of the population as well.

For ethnic group like Tajik, with a population of only 10,000 or so, how would you expect them to follow the one child policy?

BTW, i think many Han Chinese should also settle in the western part, stop just squeezing at the eastern coast.

For ethnic group like Tajik, with a population of only 10,000 or so, how would you expect them to follow the one child policy?

BTW, i think many Han Chinese should also settle in the western part, stop just squeezing at the eastern coast.

So i wasn't wrong all along.
The one child policy did apply to all ethnicity.
West is the wild west of china

千里之堤,溃于蚁穴.

So i wasn't wrong all along.
The one child policy did apply to all ethnicity.
West is the wild west of china

Nope, the one child policy only applies to Han and Zhuang so far, i do support the status quo to not give the one child policy to the minority groups with small population.

well you guys made the largest ethnic group in the world..that was also breeding like crazy.
:rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

That sounds funny coming from a Chinese guy. One out of four people on Planet Earth is a Chinese. So who breeds like crazy , now ?

Simply count members in your own family, then you know who is crazy. Hope you have enough fingers.

As for us, we have large land, we have long history, rice was originated from China, oldest millets were originated from China, we had best agriculture technology, our population is based on thousand years accumulation. I hope you do know your population increased 4 times with 50 years. That's what "crazy" means.

千里之堤,溃于蚁穴.

Many Chinese peasants are also selfish, why wouldn't they settle in Xinjiang and Xizang to safeguard our western border? But instead they keep flooding at the metropolitan cities such as Beijing and Shanghai, especially Shanghai, just look how overpopulated this city has become with all those Han Chinese newcomers from everywhere in China.

Simply count members in your own family, then you know who is crazy. Hope you have enough fingers.

As for us, we have large land, we have long history, rice was originated from China, oldest millets were originated from China, we had best agriculture technology, our population is based on thousand years accumulation. I hope you do know your population increased 4 times with 50 years. That's what "crazy" means.

Put it this way...you don't have to feed us and don't have to worry about us either..

yes most of us Muslims like large families,but saying that,we still couldn't beat you guys in populating the earth...so there must be a reason.

Not on minorities, but on Han majorities living in Xinjiang. China used to be about 97% Han, now down to 91-2%.

That percentage is still pretty high even, and Xinjiang+Xizang make little difference as most of the minorities are those from eastern parts. it's quite instructive that your more unique minorities are mostly native to provinces west of the hwang ha river.

manchus, hui, zhuang are also considered minorities, but they are ethnically very closely related to Han. Uighurs however appear very distinct, and even ethnic Russians are a minority aren't they? so anyone who is not Han, however different or similar, are minorities part of the Chinese nation.

And forgive me if its just an outsider's perspective, but pretty much all minorities look like the Han except for those who are central asian, mongolian or tibetan stock. how central were these outlying parts of China in the ancient traditions and folklore?

and to what extent are they granted jobs and economic opportunities in the developed, eastern parts of the country? I've heard of many Han migrating to western parts but little of uighur or tibetans going to big cities to work. this should be encouraged to incorporate them better into the nation and make the differences, of whatever nature, irrelevant.

otherwise it will always seem that those ethnic minorities are just a bunch of isolated people living far away to the west in their own little world. the mobility that han have to move there, should also be extended to uighurs, kazakh, tibetans etc. to migrate the other way through economic incentives, no?

a large section of minorities always settled in the east being well integrated, compared to geographically distant minorities having less opportunity is not very healthy. what is the longer term plan for this, looking more than 10 years into future other than the basic infrastructural connectivity and reserved spots in educational institutions?

Thanks in advance.

the percentage loss is due to immigration abroad....there is no part of the world where you cant find chinese...

After 1949, when the CCP took over China, they wanted to "liberate" all minorities from their lords and Han majority. They created 55 minorities + Han. Before 1949, only 4 (Manchu, Tibetan, Mongolian and Hui) + Han were officially recognized. They wanted to apparently divide China into smaller pieces, which was understandable since the CCP even established their Soviet little country based in Yan'an before 1949.

After they created 55 minorities,

1, The CCP also helped create written languages for certain minorities, such as Zhuang, Jinpo, etc.
2, The CCP created so called "autonomous regions," from provincial levels to county, village levels.
2, The CCP changed all Chinese names where ethnic minorities inhabit to minority names, for example, Dihua to Urumuqi. Taiwan still calls Urumuqi Dihua
3, The CCP imposes one child policy on Han but not on minorities.
4, The CCP abolished Han's folklore practices, forcing Han majority to cremate but allow minorities to have tombs, in the spirit of protecting minority cultures, as if Han has no culture. Recently, in Henan, the CCP even destroyed Han majority's ancestral tombs.
5. etc, etc...

Meanwhile, what we got since the CCP implemented those policies? More ethnic violence and division and the world media is even criticizing the CCP for "oppressing" minorities? I am laughing at the incompetent and ideology-driven stupid CCP.

As they antagonize the Han majority more and more while the minorities feel more and more empowered, I expect more violence. The CCP might be digging its own grave and I fear when democracy comes to China, the damage is too devastating for the nation to heal. China might break up if China goes democratic.
So what would you have done if you were in power? Kill them all or drive them out to somewhere else? I won't mind that being done to Mongols and Manchurians thought, but the rest?

Whoever said Chinese breed like crazy knows jack about history, Europeans migrated to na big time which reduced population and since early days in na the death rate is crazy high.

Then there is the routine dynastic war happening every now and then that wipes half the population.

The war of Spanish succession, 100 years war 30 years war, Napoleonic war, crusades, ww1 and 2 and tons that I can't list cause busy. Happens a lot more often than Chinese wars and the scales are much bigger.

Then the is the black death, Spanish flu and stuff like that that are much bigger in scale

So what would you have done if you were in power? Kill them all or drive them out to somewhere else? I won't mind that being done to Mongols and Manchurians thought, but the rest?

If i am in charge, then i would get rid of all those right-wing liberals among the Han Chinese, then we will have good population control. :agree:

Assimilation? Ok.

Wait, how is the CCP the stupidest party? This thread does not make sense

Both from cultural assimilation and relatively stable and wealthy empires for 3 millenniums, while other people were all developing separate identities. You have to understand that pre modern times where there was no concept of contraception , population pretty much depended on economy.

Also Mongols only controlled China for 60 years, Japan only invaded once, during 2nd world war. Plus, Europe and japan are as densely populated as China, and Japan is even more than China. Can you imagine Europe would be if new world was not discovered.

Back
Top Bottom