What's new

The CCP is most pro ethnic minority and stupidest party in human history

Not on minorities, but on Han majorities living in Xinjiang. China used to be about 97% Han, now down to 91-2%.

Dont think so...
The one child policy was for all chinese whever ethnicity.

Dont think so...
The one child policy was for all chinese whever ethnicity.

Ok I am Chinese and have lived in China for first 2 decades of my life. The only minority that also practices one child policy is Zhuang (an ethnicity created by the CCP after 1949) since their population is over 100 million.

Asylum seekers? more like economic immigrants. I have seen too many so called political refugees in the States. Do you really think I came to the U.S. for democracy? Ordinary people value material life over everything else.

Oh, UK is still way more developed than China.

Cant be too sure but in 90s i been to Ninjiang,guangzou and many chinese cities i cant rember names..
The buildings were brand new amd tall....shoping centres matched those of Dubai...nothing like that in UK-
Back then we foreighners were the shoppers and local chinese coulnt afford to go to the big flashy malls.
A trip to mcdonalds used to win us the heart of any chinese cutie pie.
But now we see chinese millionairs shopping like mad in London harrods as if spending money means nothing.

The weakest baby always got bullied.A sheepherd-like ethnic is defintely the first to be ignored and bullied.

I've got one question: How did the Han race became the largest ethnic group on Earth?

How did the population rise to 1 billion. Even though China was invaded by many countries (Mongol Empire, Japan), wouldn't this mean a lot of Han Chinese are part *Different Ethnicity group*

I've got one question: How did the Han race became the largest ethnic group on Earth?

How did the population rise to 1 billion. Even though China was invaded by many countries (Mongol Empire, Japan), wouldn't this mean a lot of Han Chinese are part *Different Ethnicity group*

Why not?People living together eventually become same/similar people.

What I think is, I think Muslim should took over the world for a change, then they will see what is Pro-Minority and anti-Han policy.....:toast_sign:

I think one child policy was imposed on Xinjiang too,or so i was told and that started all the trouble.

The one child policy, or more accurately, the family planning policy extend to minority groups. It is, however, more lenient. The specific policy will depend on the region.

For example, in inner Mongolia:
"内蒙古自治区规定:蒙古族公民,一对夫妻可以生育两个子女。非城镇户籍的蒙古族公民,经批准可以生育第三胎。达斡尔族、鄂温克族、鄂伦春族公民,提倡优生,适当少生;要求节育的,给予技术服务。蒙古族、达斡尔族、鄂温克族、鄂伦春族以外的其他少数民族公民,一对夫妻只可生育两个子女,不准生育第三胎。"
translation: In inner Mongolia autonomous region, for citizens of Mongolian ethnicity, a family may have two children. The non-city/town dwelling Mongolian (ethnicity) citizens may have a third child depending on approval. Citizens of Daur, Evenks and Oroqen ethnicity are encouraged to limit number of children. Technical support will be provided to those who require anti-preganacy aid. Other ethnic minors outside Mongolian, Daur, Evenks and Orogen are allowed two children. No third child is allowed.
Let's also take a look at Tibet:
"西藏自治区规定:藏族和其他少数民族干部、职工和城镇居民,提倡一对夫妇生育2个孩子。对农牧区的少数民族农牧民只提倡优生优育、晚婚晚育,不限定生育胎数;如有自愿实行计划生育的,给予技术指导。 "
In Tibet autonomous region: Tibetans and administrative personnel , civil servants and other city/town dwellers of other ethnicity are encouraged to have two children. The farmers in farming/free range husbandry regions will only be encouraged to improve birth quality, delay marriage age and delay birthing age. The specific number of children is not limited. If the individual wishes to practice family planning, technical support will be given.
For the full list, visit :: ¶ÔÉÙÊýÃñ×åʵÐмƻ®ÉúÓýÓÐʲôÌØÊâ¹æ¶¨ ::
The fact is, as long as there is racial difference, conflict will inevitably occur. The main difference is that successful countries will minimize the resulting conflict and unsuccessful countries will let it escalate out of control. The Chinese policy on the subject has always been to use carrot and stick. As far as result goes, I would say the racial conflicts in China is fairly small comparing to the rest of the world. Of course, if US and Turkey would be kind enough to stop messing with internal affairs of China, then things will be even better. (Hey, I am allowed to dream.)

:rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

That sounds funny coming from a Chinese guy. One out of four people on Planet Earth is a Chinese. So who breeds like crazy , now ?

Current earth population is 7 billion. 1/4 of that is 1.75 billion. Chinese population is 1.3 billion. Where did the other 450 million people come from?

The one child policy, or more accurately, the family planning policy extend to minority groups. It is, however, more lenient. The specific policy will depend on the region.

For example, in inner Mongolia:
"内蒙古自治区规定:蒙古族公民,一对夫妻可以生育两个子女。非城镇户籍的蒙古族公民,经批准可以生育第三胎。达斡尔族、鄂温克族、鄂伦春族公民,提倡优生,适当少生;要求节育的,给予技术服务。蒙古族、达斡尔族、鄂温克族、鄂伦春族以外的其他少数民族公民,一对夫妻只可生育两个子女,不准生育第三胎。"
translation: In inner Mongolia autonomous region, for citizens of Mongolian ethnicity, a family may have two children. The non-city/town dwelling Mongolian (ethnicity) citizens may have a third child depending on approval. Citizens of Daur, Evenks and Oroqen ethnicity are encouraged to limit number of children. Technical support will be provided to those who require anti-preganacy aid. Other ethnic minors outside Mongolian, Daur, Evenks and Orogen are allowed two children. No third child is allowed.
Let's also take a look at Tibet:
"西藏自治区规定:藏族和其他少数民族干部、职工和城镇居民,提倡一对夫妇生育2个孩子。对农牧区的少数民族农牧民只提倡优生优育、晚婚晚育,不限定生育胎数;如有自愿实行计划生育的,给予技术指导。 "
In Tibet autonomous region: Tibetans and administrative personnel , civil servants and other city/town dwellers of other ethnicity are encouraged to have two children. The farmers in farming/free range husbandry regions will only be encouraged to improve birth quality, delay marriage age and delay birthing age. The specific number of children is not limited. If the individual wishes to practice family planning, technical support will be given.
For the full list, visit :: ¶ÔÉÙÊýÃñ×åʵÐмƻ®ÉúÓýÓÐʲôÌØÊâ¹æ¶¨ ::
The fact is, as long as there is racial difference, conflict will inevitably occur. The main difference is that successful countries will minimize the resulting conflict and unsuccessful countries will let it escalate out of control. The Chinese policy on the subject has always been to use carrot and stick. As far as result goes, I would say the racial conflicts in China is fairly small comparing to the rest of the world. Of course, if US and Turkey would be kind enough to stop messing with internal affairs of China, then things will be even better. (Hey, I am allowed to dream.)

Current earth population is 7 billion. 1/4 of that is 1.75 billion. Chinese population is 1.3 billion. Where did the other 450 million people come from?

1.345 Billion is Chinese population only from Peoples Republic of China and that has shrunk in past couple of decades, only because of one child policy. You are not taking into account the Chinese Diaspora around the World. There are huge Chinese populations in Taiwan, Vietnam, Phillipines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and around the World.

Correct me if I am wrong , but wasn't the motivation behind the one child policy had something to do with Chinese breeding like crazy ?

1.345 Billion is Chinese population only from Peoples Republic of China and that has shrunk in past couple of decades, only because of one child policy. You are not taking into account the Chinese Diaspora around the World. There are huge Chinese populations in Taiwan, Vietnam, Phillipines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and around the World.

Correct me if I am wrong , but wasn't the motivation behind the one child policy had something to do with Chinese breeding like crazy ?

Our policy only applies to our sovereign territory. We have no interest in other people's internal affairs. Yes, there are huge number of Chinese-DESCENDANTS in Vietnam or Philippines, but they are Vietnam and Philippines citizens. We may help them out of our good will if they are in trouble, but ultimate we don't control their actions and their actions have nothing to do with us as well.
We have a 0.47% annual growth rate, ranked 156th in the world.

This is a trolling thread, just ignore it.

Any minorities in China with a small population don't have to follow the one child policy.

Back
Top Bottom