Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Keep Both Names.

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP i think has eaten something wrong today

Only jking

Some one put this HBS troll down he is trolling continiously, i've report him several times but he continues.

Stick with Pakistan because I am attached to this name since my birth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_India
Your point being?

Some one put this HBS troll down he is trolling continiously, i've report him several times but he continues.
I do not see how he is trolling since he is giving suggestions and reasoning exactly based on what you have posted. Please you need to understand what you have asked for.

I can't believe that even after 6 decades, paks (aka former Indians), are still looking for a name for their country! What the :rofl:

We were never indians, secondly Indus is our historical name & not some new name.

Actually if you think about it, Jinnahpur would be perfect ;)

So its either Indsiabia or Jinnahpur.

Im no fake Indian, but I prefer both, what is your problem, the name is a representation of the sub-continent which was cut up by a group of people for various reasons, we still represent the majority of the sub-continent and is hence India.

If I were you, I wouldn't accept someone made decision on my life, my identity, my culture, my race, and my sport. White foreigner decide to name you for thousand years, it is unacceptable and crime.

I'm unable to understand, how exactly am I trolling.

The OP says that the logic of renaming Pakistan to Indus is that India is stealing the history of IVC form Pakistan.

Well, by that logic, Pakistanis accuse us of stealing a lot of things.

Kashmir -------- Hence, South Kashmir

Kashmir Water--------Hence Kashmir Waters or Indus Waters

Munni Badnaam Hui ---------Hence Munni

These were my suggestions. Take your pick.

How 's this trolling?

I only answered what was asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom