Votes: 12 24.0%
  • No(Remain it unchanged to Pakistan)

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Keep Both Names.

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, most Indians people doesn't know. British made the decision to name "India" during the British Empires, it sound weak name.

Real Indians prefer Bharat which is originally name.

Just lose the Islamic republic tag and revert back to Republic of Pakistan or just Pakistan.

Who can change to remove Islamic Republic of Pakistan? How can we change it? The Islamic Republic doesn't suit Pakistan, because we are killing Muslims and growing extremists. Something went wrong.

I wish I was there with u to kick ur **** to wake u up from Indus Dream .

Whats wrong with name Pakistan its much much better than ur name AMERICAN PAKISTANI what the heck is this .

Hold your horses, you are not talking to your dad.

Indsiabia [Indus + Persia + arabia]

Now that is perfect.

How about TurkAPe ?

On a serious note, it all depends on what you want your country to be identified with. You should name your country for some silly reason of claiming some ancient history to yourself.

scaled.php

This is a much more authentic map. :wave:

indusmap.gif

So how many agree with Indsiabia which is a much more accurate representation of what Pakistan stands for ?

Nothing wrong in the name Pakistan, even i love that name. My point is that indians are trying to steal our history of IVC & claiming it as theirs & we Pakistanis must act to halt their moves otherwise they can pose themselves as victims & Pakistanis as foreign aggressors who occupy their land. We Pakistanis must show the world that IVC belongs to Pakistan.

Well then we would have to stand up against that propaganda, give out view on it , impose our thoughts, and make things right. Changing the name would give the impression that we have succumbed to the pressure.

I don't really like the name India frankly, but let me make a good comparison:

Turkmenistan or Afghanistan calling themselves Persia is as stupid as Hindustan calling itself India.
We all agree Persia is a name which belongs to Iran alone, since the centre and origins of the name are linked to Iran. Iran chose for herself a better name which it sues today, and dumped 'Persia', but it still belongs to her.

You are right we should dump the name India and call our country "Still holding Kashmir" -stan, or "Landgrabbers" or something we snatch lands that belong to others. Ain't it right.

Unfortunately, most Indians people doesn't know. British made the decision to name "India" during the British Empires, it sound weak name.

Im no fake Indian, but I prefer both, what is your problem, the name is a representation of the sub-continent which was cut up by a group of people for various reasons, we still represent the majority of the sub-continent and is hence India.

So how many agree with Indsiabia which is a much more accurate representation of what Pakistan stands for ?

I think it's a BS spinoff , made in accordance with somebody's childish thoughts.

Who can change to remove Islamic Republic of Pakistan? How can we change it? The Islamic Republic doesn't suit Pakistan, because we are killing Muslims and growing extremists. Something went wrong.

Don't worry about the name India. It has been used by the West for thousands of years, starting with the Greeks.

We have no issues with any name Bharatvarsha (native name), India (Western) and Hindustan (Persian). They all mean the same. Just like the French may call us Inde.

India should be changed to 'North Kashmir' seriously :tup:

perfect reasonable reason.
If you are taking offence then I have mentioned in another post about my post being on the OP and not the general representation of Pakistanis..
Still, Kashmir is considered a state in our country not a country itself, India is simply too big unlike Pakistan.

Im no fake Indian, but I prefer both, what is your problem, the name is a representation of the sub-continent which was cut up by a group of people for various reasons, we still represent the majority of the sub-continent and is hence India.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom