What's new

Sarbajeet Singh the Indian spy, critically injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
....no wonder pakistan is considered as lawless place... :tdown:

BTW they are getting crazy because they are in jail you know stress anger and pressure of jail a normal person can become mad if he sit in jail 1 week and subjeet is there since 23 years now . matlab jail main wesy hi kuty ki trah kaatny ko dorty hain qaidi :omghaha:

....no wonder pakistan is considered as lawless place... :tdown:

acha ?????? ohh so indian jails are heavens ?:omghaha:

I say he was targeted by Pakistani establishment in the guise of prison brawl.

Reminds me of Ajmal Qassab Drama...For how long it went on for..
Pakistan too has the right o return the favor

Yeah and your logic is very sound that you would trust some lame media report but ignore the fact that a court has gone through the testimony earlier and found him culprit. Quit with the conspiracy theories.

Court case is based on witness who lied before the court. Watch Shaukat Salim's confession video. Sarabit Singh was made scapegoat by your police.

Reminds me of Ajmal Qassab Drama...For how long it went on for..
Pakistan too has the right o return the favor

No comparison between Ajmal Kasab(Barbaric killer who killed ordinary citizens being on drugs for 3 days) and Sarabajit singh (honoured spy from India) .

First one was given justice based on trial this guy deserves death.

Sarabjit singh mercy plea is pending and you people covertly wants to kill this guy, shame on Pakistani administration they always behave like unmatured thugs, whether in International arena or any Issue.

No comparison between Ajmal Kasab(Barbaric killer who killed ordinary citizens being on drugs for 3 days) and Sarabajit singh (honoured spy from India) .

Sarabjit singh mercy plea is pending and you people covertly wants to kill this guy, shame on Pakistani administration they always behave like unmatured thugs, whether in International arena or any Issue.

honored for you..not honored for Pakistan....

ohhh so bombs blasts in pakistan is a honor and terror in india is a shame :yay:

ohhh so bombs blasts in pakistan is a honor and terror in india is a shame :yay:

False allegations mate, no clear evidence.

I donno what made you happy and dancing, But think about his family who are fighting for his return.

honored for you..not honored for Pakistan....

Spies do have protocols when caught, USA and USSR exchanged spies in lot of instances. But your animosity and Barbaric nature towards India is evident from this incident. You people never change.

False allegations mate, no clear evidence.

I donno what made you happy and dancing, But think about his family who are fighting for his return.

Spies do have protocols when caught, USA and USSR exchanged spies in lot of instances. But your animosity and Barbaric nature towards India is evident from this incident. You people never change.

think abut those 14 families whom lose their loves ones by surbjeet planted bombs in lahore and faisalabad dear first .

acha ?????? ohh so indian jails are heavens ?:omghaha:

...No, Indians members do not have the 'crime workship' mindset of the pakistani members... If the so called 'elites' of pakistan is of such quality...then even God can not keep pakistan safe...:undecided:

(....the personal attacks will follow...):coffee:

Depends on two country's agreement..
there is no such agreement between india and pakistan.
Changing his Death sentence to Life imprisonment was hardly any barbarism....
Plus he is as much terrorist as Ajmal Qassab...

...No, Indians members do not have the 'crime workship' mindset of the pakistani members... If the so called 'elites' of pakistan is of such quality...then even God can not keep pakistan safe...:undecided:

(....the personal attacks will follow...):coffee:

cry as much as you can but i can see someone broke his head already :smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom