What's new

Sarbajeet Singh the Indian spy, critically injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've asked me to provide evidence and when you do you claim these are isolated incidents or reports from the "melodramatic" Indian media so this discounts their authenticity. I agree with you that the Indian media can be sensationalist but that doesn't mean they just pull stuff like this out of the air. You guys are happy to quote them when it suits your ends.

I've privided you evidence so my initial assertion remains true and relevant

Come up with a neutral source.. not moronic indian media.

In India do you run trials through media or through courts? Courts after going through the relevant evidence have declared him a criminal. That ends the story right there.

Your courts are still nascent to say the least, ending the story is altogether a different story.

I disagree that this is justice. Justice would be a court sanctioned order (which has already proven his guilt).

I would like a formal conviction and a hanging to be better than this kind of attack.

That moron Goswami still ranting on TV!

What he is ranting on about? This was a bad incident...shouldn't have happened, full stop. What is more in this? He is implying Pakistan did this deliberately, had we done this deliberately, your spy wouldn't have been in a hospital right now.

And then the line that India should give a solid reply to Pakistan is funny to say the least.

I disagree that this is justice. Justice would be a court sanctioned order (which has already proven his guilt).

How many years of imprisonement have been given by court as verdict against him?

Nobody said that this is justice, but let's not blow this issue overboard...

alright. lets continue on with this, shall we? how about India frames a few more Afzal Guru-like innocents, forcing them under threat of death to work for intelligence. then drumming up bogus charges related to a false flag event coordinated by the establishment. hanging him in cold blooded judicial murder, when your judges threw out most evidence and said it was not sufficient to prove his guilt.

we should also get a few more Sarabjeet Singh like farmers that strayed across and torture them into giving guilty statements. force witnesses to give fake testimony, make our courts pass all evidence gathered under duress as valid and justify the hanging of scapegoats to cover up failings of police intel.

Well done, you're well on your way to becoming one huge Third Reich, South Asia.

you know if for some reason or other, russians and americans end up emptying their whole nuclear arsenal on the subcontinent and wipe this place off of the world map, the rest of earth wouldn't lose much sleep over it. in fact humanity would breathe a huge sigh of relief. bunch of moronic fu**ing ignoramuses that we are.

It's blessing for India - They can now easily divert people's attentions from Chinese to evil Pakistan - I am sure by now India media will be going gaga over it and ignoring BBQ party going on LAC

In India do you run trials through media or through courts? Courts after going through the relevant evidence have declared him a criminal. That ends the story right there.

Your logic is not convincing. Since witness Shaukat Salim against Sarabjit is fake, how can he be proved guilty.

tu abhi bacha hai bety he killed more then dozen humans i said humans because if i say Pakistanis you guys have no value of pakistani lives . he is convected by court as death sentence .

Dekh bhai, teri izzat karta hoon but not at the cost of my self respect so better keep it civil. Me having lesser posts or joining a defense forum later than you doesn't make you any great or me any small.

@Topic
You didn't even understand what I meant through my post. I never questioned the value of Pakistani lives. My point was that just because he's an Indian, he automatically becomes a bastard and condemned to death by the guy I quoted. If the same logic is followed by Indians, every pakistani in Indian prisons will become the same and that is something I was against.

My point was to respect lives, no matter Indian or Pakistani. I hope this extended comment was enough to put my message through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your logic is not convincing. Since witness Shaukat Salim against Sarabjit is fake, how can he be proved guilty.

Yeah and your logic is very sound that you would trust some lame media report but ignore the fact that a court has gone through the testimony earlier and found him culprit. Quit with the conspiracy theories.

Indian Ambassador has been granted access to Sarbajeet singh...

Dekh bhai, teri izzat karta hoon but not at the cost of my self respect so better keep it civil. Me having lesser posts or joining a defense forum later than you doesn't make you any great or me any small.

@Topic
You didn't even understand what I meant through my post. I never questioned the value of Pakistani lives. My point was that just because he's an Indian, he automatically becomes a bastard and condemned to death by the guy I quoted. If the same logic is followed by Indians, every pakistani in Indian prisons will become the same and that is something I was against.

My point was to respect lives, no matter Indian or Pakistani. I hope this extended comment was enough to put my message through.

ohhh mery bhai i am sorry if i hurt you

meri jaan where the F goes this respect when your guys calling terrorist cockroaches rats animals pigs dogs and so much ? should i show you Bombay attack threads ? this anger is because of terror act of guy not because of nationality .

Last edited by a moderator:
He was involved in a brawl with inmates at kot lakhpat jail.He was allegedly attacked with blades and is now said to be in critical condition.

I say he was targeted by Pakistani establishment in the guise of prison brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom