What's new

Sarbajeet Singh the Indian spy, critically injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And brawls dont happen in indian prison? is india on venus ?

I am not saying that brawls don't happen in Indian jail. Tomorrow a news may come of a "brawl" in an Indian Jail where "unfortunately" a poor Pakistani inmate was injured.

maar maar ke jeena or jee jee ker marna apun ka style hai babu :coffee: roz maro roz jeo bhai mugembo style hai shayed . BTW serius i wanna finish thi sissue hang him or free him once for all man or hope he die so file close forever . these five guys whom attack on him are in same category as he was .

sahi bola imran bhai. Ya to wafa karo nahi to dafa karo. :)

I am not saying that brawls don't happen in Indian jail. Tomorrow a news may come of a "brawl" in an Indian Jail where "unfortunately" a poor Pakistani inmate was injured.

Lol.. Pakistani inmates have died of torture by ur indian authorities in jail and ur talking about a brawl?

oh that drunkard who you guys caught and said he is spy/ ok ok.

We all know how "safe" are Pakistani jails where the govt. can't guarantee the safety of an ex-president of the country. How can we be assured the security of an ordinary prisoner who is Indian to boot

oh that drunkard who you guys caught and said he is spy/ ok ok.

Yeah same like the last three Singh drunards who were all innocent in Pk but confessed that they were spies as soon as they reached India..ok ok?

Can u stop pulling the facts out of ur behind? when did inmates have sat phones or access to their wives?

I don't just state things without knowing they are facts or there is precedent:

Satellite phone recovered from Dr Afridi in Peshawar jail | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Satellite phone recovered from CIA

26/11 plotter Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi fathers kid in jail - Hindustan Times

26/11 accused Lakhvi enjoys VVIP treatment in Pak jail - Times Of India

........Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, imprisoned at Rawalpindi's Adiala Jail for his role in the 26/11 attacks, moves out of the prison from time to time to visit his family and friends........

...According to intelligence sources, he freely makes calls to keep tab on the outfit's operations and gives pep-talks to his terror associates...

...Lakhvi not only has a smooth traffic of visitors — most of them terror commanders seeking his guidance and advice — but is also allowed to use vehicles and security for meeting his family and terror associates outside the jail premises...

...It is suspected that the child that Lakhvi reportedly fathered during his incarceration was thanks to these "outings". ...

...His "cell" in Adiala Jail is really a well-appointed suite with all modern facilities, including a television set. He has access to newspapers and moves within the jail without any restrictions. "He is kept in good humour by the jailors and prison staff, under what the security agencies believe are standing instructions from Pakistani state agencies like the ISI,"...

...In fact, the jail authorities even arranged a birthday celebration for their most-coveted prisoner sometime last year....

none of them said that.

My old post with links:

Truth about this whole thing is that India has been trolling Pakistan. We released Kashmir Singh, he went across border and boasted that he really was a RAW operative, we released that other Singh. As soon as he reached the border he too boasted that he was a RAW operative. In both these cases Indians were harping the same tune, mistaken identity this and that.

This man should be hanged, he has been declared guilty by supreme court. Supreme court will do well to call his lawyer too who is milking Indians on the book.

Here is the confession of first mistaken identity, baichara bachoun ka baap, Kashmir Singh > http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...-kashmir-singh

Here is the confession of second mistaken identity, baichara bachoun ka baap, Surjeet Singh
> Hindustantimes.com > Latest news on India,Cricket,Bollywood,Business - from India's leading online news channel

Hes a CIA dog... and thts probably the first and last case..

Am im to believe indias melodramatic media? uve gotta be kidding.

You've asked me to provide evidence and when you do you claim these are isolated incidents or reports from the "melodramatic" Indian media so this discounts their authenticity. I agree with you that the Indian media can be sensationalist but that doesn't mean they just pull stuff like this out of the air. You guys are happy to quote them when it suits your ends.

I've privided you evidence so my initial assertion remains true and relevant.

The bastard was released.. as for witnesses... hes already convicted based on evidence..

Your police brought fake witness Shaukat Salim against Sarabjit Singh. Shaukat Salim himself confessed he never saw Sarabjit Singh but police told him be witness against him.

Your police brought fake witness Shaukat Salim against Sarabjit Singh. Shaukat Salim himself confessed he never saw Sarabjit Singh but police told him be witness against him.

In India do you run trials through media or through courts? Courts after going through the relevant evidence have declared him a criminal. That ends the story right there.

I disagree that this is justice. Justice would be a court sanctioned order (which has already proven his guilt).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom