What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like there is a muq-muqa of PTI and Q league on NA 105. Today I met some party leaders who has direct access to Chaudhry Parvez Ellahi and what they said to me was funny. They said vote for Q league in the NA Seat (Parvez Ellahi) and for PTI in the Junior seat since we are sure we are not gonnai win the Provincial assembly seat.

I was laughing out so badly to see their request and found the reason why whichever Q league supporter I am meeting in my city is voting for Parvez Elahi on NA seat and for PTI on provincial seat. It's the patch-up between the top leadership somewhere and we do not know that...

Unfortunately I see nothing new with PTI and don't why I am still supporting them and convincing people in my city all the time... PDF is one place i can vent my anger out

I don't know if what you are saying is true on not, but I just want to say something I have observed.

Pakistani people are that poor family who cannot even afford a motorcycle, so they spend their entire lives on bikes.
Then someone comes along and says "I will give this Mehran for your needs" and they turn it down because it's not a Lexus.

PTI are not angels, it is impossible for them to be angles in this kind of environment, but PTI is honest and genuine. Pakistan has never had a party that was this honest and this genuine, but the people of Pakistan are still crying that they don't have angels.

Either way, this elections has zero affect on me so you people can chose your fate and best of luck to you.

CROWD BREACHED BARBED WIRED BARRICADE TO COME CLOSE TO IMRAN

I WAS THERE AT PTI JALSA FAISALABAD

YOUNG CROWD TOTALLY WENT BERSERK ON SEEING IMRAN KHAN ON STAGE

THEY BREAK THE BARB WIRED BARRICADE BETWEEN THEM AND IMRAN KHAN ON STAGE TO GET CLOSE TO HIM

I MY SELF AND MANY OTHER STOOD ON BARBED WIRE BROKEN BARRACADES AND LISTENED IMRANS SPEECH

AMAZING THE JUNOON I WITNESSED

MASAHALLAH

KINDLY SEE TH FOLLOWING VIDEO TO WITNESS THE JUNOON:

HERE IS SOURCE SEE THE VIDEO IN FULL SCREEN:

http://vimeo.com/65538217#

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

PTI ZINDABAD

ALLAH GRANT PTI SUCCESS

AMEEN

Last edited by a moderator:
I will build a nation, not roads, says Imran

*PTI chief says will unite the nation, invest five times more in education sector

*Vows to make Pakistan self-sufficient, says would prefer dying to begging around the globe

Imran-Khan-rally-007-460x238.jpg

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has pledged to unite the country as a nation by infusing a spirit of oneness among all provinces if he came to power.

Addressing mammoth rallies in Faisalabad, Chiniot and a Naya Pakistan Convention at Lahore’s Aiwan-e-Iqbal on Sunday, Khan said a “country can only achieve greatness when it unites”.

Khan stressed the need to ensure peace and justice in society which were hallmarks of the Islamic welfare state founded by Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

He said the islands of Malaysia and Indonesia had embraced Islam due to the character of Muslim traders who were the embodiment of peace, justice, truth and righteousness.

Khan lamented that Pakistan was caught in the whirlwind of unemployment, energy crisis and economic challenges despite the fact that it was full of natural resources and had one of the best fertile lands in the world.

He said the people would reject the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) and his party would win the elections with majority.

He said those who could not bring any change in the life of the people despite getting numerous chances to rule the country would be rejected by the masses.

The PTI chief said the people were aware that those claiming to be “experienced and honest politicians” had in fact introduced a culture of corruption, nepotism and favoritism.

Khan said PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif claimed to introduce bullet train and motorways to bring all major cities nearer through road links clearly indicated that Nawaz had a short sighted vision and was incapable to bring about any visible change in lives of the people.

"I know how to uplift the image of Pakistani nation and after coming to power I will make the nation great and par with developed countries," he added.

"Pakistan can attain a dream of progress and prosperity by promoting education and we will enhance budget of the education sector by five hundred percent and impose an emergency in the education sector," Khan said.

"The people who want to bring about a qualitative change in their lives and to see a bright and 'new Pakistan' as an Islamic welfare state will surely vote the PTI with whole heartedly on May 11," he said.

"The people of Pakistan have already expressed their will in favour of the PTI and the entire nation is all set to celebrate victory,” he added.

The PTI chairman said Pakistan had the largest coal reserves in the world besides other natural resources such as natural gas, adding that the country could generate 50,000MW of electricity.

Regretting the economic the country’s condition, he said Pakistan was once an economic giant and South Korea and Malaysia followed it economic models to achieve success.

Attributing the economic woes to corruption and injustice, the PTI chairman pledged that he would root out corruption and energy crisis within a year if voted to power.

He assured the cheering crowds that the PTI would establish rule of law and good governance in the country without discrimination.

Khan said the PTI would invite thousands of successful expatriates to return to put the country back on the path to success.

"Thousands of engineers, businessmen, entrepreneurs and technocrats want to return to Pakistan if writ of justice is established in the country," he said.

Addressing the rally in Chiniot, the PTI chief said if elected, his party would transform Pakistan into a self-sufficient country by salvaging it from alms and debts.

“Nobody can fool anyone in this age of social media,” said Khan, adding that the youth had decided to bring a change in the country and would not back down now. -

See more at: I will build a nation, not roads, says Imran | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Peshawar valley Pti is there I agree

between sialkot + lahore mien merey buhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut sarey friends hain, Khushab mera goan hai. Sargodha mien bhi dost hain. lol its a long list. :) as i said I can talk halqa wise on Sialkot

I have lots of friends in New Jersey and they are saying PML-N is gonna win all seats from there.. You are a hardcore supporter of PML-N, we all know that.. And by your posts its evident that your friends are also same like you.. Thanks for enlightening us with your valuable analysis now lets discuss PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates, no?

Just saw a report on ARY, as per IG Punjab, there are serious threats to IK and NS. IK must be encouraged to use bulletproof glass while addressing, his life is precious and he must not risk it..

I agree....This nation cant afford it........He has covered major part of his campaign.......Its enough, he should use Bullet proofs,But he wont do it.......In his view......If you trying to bring a revolution, you have to connect to people directly and that you cannot do behind Bullet Proofs ......................thats why he lets people breach the safety parameters cordon offed by security agencies................Oh khan sahab the whole nation is relying on you, buss karo.....you have made your point......now take the advise and use bullet proofs!

CROWD BREACHED BARBED WIRED BARRICADE TO COME CLOSE TO IMRAN

Thanks for uploading. It is worth watching, Great result, I was feeling like that i am in this crowd. Really enjoyed this speech and junoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends living in sahiwal are saying PPP will be winning from there, those who support PMLN are saying PMLN will win and those who are supporting PTI are saying PTI will win... Come on Tiger Awan you don't analyze the situation upon your friends' opinions.... :)

Thanks for uploading. It is worth watching, Great result, I was feeling like that i am in this crowd. Really enjoyed this speech and junoon.

Though these amateur videos come in late and only on social media.....but yet do a great job of exposing our corrupt media.....If you compare these footages with those of our media channels, they are a world apart......most of video coverage by our channels show footages of crowd before jalsa, where the venue is not yet filled....and keep replaying those clips when the jalsa starts and IK is addressing.....this promotes the false perception of jalsa not being that successful.......on the contrary NS jalsas are covered brilliantly....... This is my personal observation...............and I having been noticing this behavior for quite long!

Though these amateur videos come in late and only on social media.....but yet do a great job of exposing our corrupt media.....If you compare these footages with those of our media channels, they are a world apart......most of video coverage by our channels show footages of crowd before jalsa, where the venue is not yet filled....and keep replaying those clips when the jalsa starts and IK is addressing.....this promotes the false perception of jalsa not being that successful.......on the contrary NS jalsas are covered brilliantly....... This is my personal observation...............and I having been noticing this behavior for quite long!

I am also taking notice from a week specially on Geo news channel. Business is on peak...., channels are sold..... except few anchor and journalist...... i can't believe that even no Multan tsaunami in any news channel except CNBN while they were showing even rally of Shahbaz sharif at this time 2am.
This multan jalsa is the biggest jalsa in the history of Multan as said by reporter of dunia news but not shown in any channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom