Status
Not open for further replies.
o sir g

110 Kh Asif will EASILY win
111 pe PMLN vs PPP hai
112 pe one sided muqabla hai PMLN jeety gi easily
113 pe b PMLN strong hai
114 pe b PMLN strong hai

O bhai sahab......go and check what khawaja asif said live on talk show couple days back......... baqi kaun kahan strong hay is out of debate now................I will see things with my spectacles and you with yours............waisay bandy ko support side pe rakh k bath merit per karni chahiye.........Anyways just 5 days left to reveal the fate of this mob we mistakenly believe to call a nation!

o sir g

110 Kh Asif will EASILY win
111 pe PMLN vs PPP hai
112 pe one sided muqabla hai PMLN jeety gi easily
113 pe b PMLN strong hai
114 pe b PMLN strong hai

Fair rotti shoti kha kay soon jao shujaat sahib wergon...

You reminded me of an old friend of mine. During exams he would say.....

Urdu ka koi masla nahi, madri zuban hay, na bhi perhoon tau pass ho jaon ga
English bhi koi issue nahi, iss martaba anpe taraf see summaries aur essay likhon ga
Islamiyat tau hay he apnay ghar ke
Pak Studies ke lectures achi tarah liyay thay iss liye repeat kernay ke zarorat nahi
Math mein important questions he ker loo ga, 50 marks tau a he jayen gay, agar kam howay tau grace marks bhi hottay hein
Science subjects me class teachers see tuition le raha hoo, kudh he khayal karien gy.

Aur agar aik adh subject mein fail bhi ho gaya tau koi masla nai, pechle terms see tau behter hoga na.

O bhai sahab......go and check what khawaja asif said live on talk show couple days back......... baqi kaun kahan strong hay is out of debate now................I will see things with my spectacles and you with yours............waisay bandy ko support side pe rakh k bath merit per karni chahiye.........Anyways just 5 days left to reveal the fate of this mob we mistakenly believe to call a nation!

kiya kha, ap bta do

aur real bat bta raha hon. I have friends in Lahore, Sialkot, Gunjrawala and I keep myself updated

khair kh shb ney kiya kaha ???

or agur hum jeet gy tu?

mafrozey par bat na hi ho to acha hai :)

Seems like there is a muq-muqa of PTI and Q league on NA 105. Today I met some party leaders who has direct access to Chaudhry Parvez Ellahi and what they said to me was funny. They said vote for Q league in the NA Seat (Parvez Ellahi) and for PTI in the Junior seat since we are sure we are not gonnai win the Provincial assembly seat.

I was laughing out so badly to see their request and found the reason why whichever Q league supporter I am meeting in my city is voting for Parvez Elahi on NA seat and for PTI on provincial seat. It's the patch-up between the top leadership somewhere and we do not know that...

Unfortunately I see nothing new with PTI and don't why I am still supporting them and convincing people in my city all the time... PDF is one place i can vent my anger out

kiya kha, ap bta do

aur real bat bta raha hon. I have friends in Lahore, Sialkot, Gunjrawala and I keep myself updated

khair kh shb ney kiya kaha ???

mafrozey par bat na hi ho to acha hai :)

my uncle is postd there in sialkot thez days n he gave an honest opinion dat its 50 50 for both PTI n PMLN there ok!

like u r sayin only PMLN will win is wrong!:no:

Seems like there is a muq-muqa of PTI and Q league on NA 105. Today I met some party leaders who has direct access to Chaudhry Parvez Ellahi and what they said to me was funny. They said vote for Q league in the NA Seat (Parvez Ellahi) and for PTI in the Junior seat since we are sure we are not gonnai win the Provincial assembly seat.

I was laughing out so badly to see their request and found the reason why whichever Q league supporter I am meeting in my city is voting for Parvez Elahi on NA seat and for PTI on provincial seat. It's the patch-up between the top leadership somewhere and we do not know that...

Unfortunately I see nothing new with PTI and don't why I am still supporting them and convincing people in my city all the time... PDF is one place i can vent my anger out

Array yaar, it might be that as PML-Q is not sure about its provincial seat and they are going to vote PML-N's competitor for PML-N to lose. It is my guess just like yours. Why are you taking everything negatively?

Multan

65647_542737129102045_802794516_n.jpg

480656_10151459039604527_1628514254_n.jpg

942607_10151459044434527_1722642728_n.jpg

What if I tell you the same is happening in NA 56
Ptu for NA and Ppp for PP seat !!!!

my uncle is postd there in sialkot thez days n he gave an honest opinion dat its 50 50 for both PTI n PMLN there ok!

like u r sayin only PMLN will win is wrong!:no:

yar ap halqa bta do jahan 50/50 hai. 110-114.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom