What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ground realities bta raha hon, indivually halqey discuss karney hain to wo bhi ho jayien gey.

You live in Pindi/ISL (I think) what do you know about the ground realities of Punjab?

Bhai I don't know about Punjab so I wouldn't go for any tall claims... but I can for Peshwar and it's surrounding constituencies since I travel there every now and then... and it is up for a sweep by PTI.

Mystery behind Mufasa's death in Lion King finally solved.

947065_10151430882501482_2078937504_n.jpg

You live in Pindi/ISL (I think) what do you know about the ground realities of Punjab?

Bhai I don't know about Punjab so I wouldn't go for any tall claims... but I can for Peshwar and it's surrounding constituencies since I travel there every now and then... and it is up for a sweep by PTI.

Peshawar valley Pti is there I agree

between sialkot + lahore mien merey buhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut sarey friends hain, Khushab mera goan hai. Sargodha mien bhi dost hain. lol its a long list. :) as i said I can talk halqa wise on Sialkot

Peshawar valley Pti is there I agree

between sialkot + lahore mien merey buhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut sarey friends hain, Khushab mera goan hai. Sargodha mien bhi dost hain. lol its a long list. :) as i said I can talk halqa wise on Sialkot

By that logic my friends in KPK from Mehtab Abbasi's constituency and from Peer Sabir Shah's are stating that PTI is up for a sweep in Noon strongholds too... while a friend (a PMLN supporter) is stating otherwise.

Seems like there is a muq-muqa of PTI and Q league on NA 105. Today I met some party leaders who has direct access to Chaudhry Parvez Ellahi and what they said to me was funny. They said vote for Q league in the NA Seat (Parvez Ellahi) and for PTI in the Junior seat since we are sure we are not gonnai win the Provincial assembly seat.

I was laughing out so badly to see their request and found the reason why whichever Q league supporter I am meeting in my city is voting for Parvez Elahi on NA seat and for PTI on provincial seat. It's the patch-up between the top leadership somewhere and we do not know that...

Unfortunately I see nothing new with PTI and don't why I am still supporting them and convincing people in my city all the time... PDF is one place i can vent my anger out

this may be very real. but im not really fussed abt it. in some constituencies local level politics is playing itself very differently and largely u dont see any footprint of senior PTI leadership in it. for example, in my constituency NA64 the pti party on provincial seat is strong but then they are not campaigning for the youth who is fighting on the NA seat who will most probably loose. but these kind of people are far from ideological and u cant expect them to be ideologically motivated. they simply look at the local dynamics and play their cards accordingly.
so i dont really blame PTI leadership for these kind of discrepancies which are likely to occur in every party.

can anyone kindly upload pictures taken from stage of pti jalsa at dhobi ghat Faisalabad held on sunday

o sir g

110 Kh Asif will EASILY win
111 pe PMLN vs PPP hai
112 pe one sided muqabla hai PMLN jeety gi easily
113 pe b PMLN strong hai
114 pe b PMLN strong hai

I would like to copy paste an interesting tweet for you:

It's a win-win situation for PTI. They either form government or become a robust opposition; latter being the easier option for them. On the other hand, PMLN-PPP-et al will have to make compromises to form govt. If they do,they're done. How will they face their voter again?

Haar say geedar (cum circus kay shair) dartay hain. #InshaAllahNayaPakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom