What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BJnXLuUCIAAEzdS.jpg:large

My friends living in sahiwal are saying PPP will be winning from there, those who support PMLN are saying PMLN will win and those who are supporting PTI are saying PTI will win... Come on Tiger Awan you don't analyze the situation upon your friends' opinions.... :)

let me tell you the reality (im not PTI, PMLN, PPP) , PTI will win seats from urban centers from lahore(not majority), manybe rawalpindi(alliance with sheikh rasheed) 2-3 seats to an extend, there is little chance of PTI winning else where, forget urban areas, forget rural(they will never vote because all depends on zamindar, or local feudal) all the rest depends on the land lords you imported

PTI will face competitions in some urban seats(cant predict) will win few will lose major in many neck to neck competitions

this is punjab which im talking about

i dont know whats gonna happen to all PTI fans when they will loose badly in election.............

yes anything can happen but he is promising to much with his followers which he cant even deliver 20% of them in 5 years.

yes anything can happen but he is promising to much with his followers which he cant even deliver 20% of them in 5 years.

We know what we can achieve that is a right direction based on our policies and strategies. Pakistan isn't going to be fixed soon, but it can be if we start today.

We know what we can achieve that is a right direction based on our policies and strategies. Pakistan isn't going to be fixed soon, but it can be if we start today.

90 days after 11 May, no corruption, and then no load shedding within two years. That would be a great start to Imran Khan's promises coming true.

90 days after 11 May, no corruption

We have a target of ending "executive corruption" in 90 days which will be hoped to be achieved the day a team of just 17 cabinet ministers take oath under IK leadership and a govt that will not issue ANY development funds to ANY ministers. Funds will be directly given to local govts.

and then no load shedding within two years. That would be a great start to Imran Khan's promises coming true.

I don't agree with PTI's projections after reading the energy policy, it will take us at least 4 years unless we enter a civil nuclear agreement with China on war footings.

We have a target of ending "executive corruption" in 90 days which will be hoped to be achieved the day a team of just 17 cabinet ministers take oath under IK leadership and a govt that will not issue ANY development funds to ANY ministers. Funds will be directly given to local govts.

I don't agree with PTI's projections after reading the energy policy, it will take us at least 4 years unless we enter a civil nuclear agreement with China on war footings.

The real test of Imran Khan's words will come when they meet reality.

The real test of Imran Khan's words will come when they meet reality.

Indeed, we will find out what he can do from what he can say when the rubber meets the road. I, for one have no astronomical hopes. All i desire is for him to increase education spending to 5% of GDP, increase tax blanket to 15% and growing, rebuild and liberate national institutions and de-politicize them. Start a robust tribal lead, peace and reconciliation process similar to that of S.Africa's in FATA and Balochistan.

Handover land records to NADRA, take drastic steps towards ending the energy crisis with a strategic vision by signing CNC agreement with China, as well as strengthen Pakistan's position for full NSG membership. Re-start industrialization,start a local lead, job market oriented natural resources expolitation drive, build ties with our neighbors,narrow Pakistan's f.policy down to regional diplomacy and trade as top of the pyramid, end Pakistan's membership of MNNA and CHOGAM,replace it with SCO,re-invent ECO and apply for observer status in GCC.

@Yzd Khalifa

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom