What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

bad thing to happen. this ban can be negative interms of spare parts in future but it shows again that we just cannot trust west. we should go for more indeginious development and get more help from china. that is why im against getting new f16 from USA, it would not help our cause and worse then that, these new F16 are to be based in Jacobabad Shahbaz airbase which is already under american use for last 8 years so forget these new F16 as well they will be under american control. also buying P3 orion and hawkeye2000 awacs also based on orion P3 is a big big mistake. We should have gone for one single Awacs plateform for Navy and Airforce such as we r now buying the chinese ZDK awacs. Only ordering 4 from china and also going for Erieye and hawkeye , what the hell we will do for their maintenance and all the bull **** restriction that come with them. We should have gone for 10 chinese ZDK Awacs in a single order for both NAvy and Airforce.

The world has tried every trick in their bag to stop China from progressing in every domain but it seems that all their efforts are going down the drain. Their actions against China have proven to be counter productive. As i see it in near future, China will only grow stronger and stronger and this is what Pakistan will benefit from as we are time tested friends.

Hi,
If Sweden has put this ban on Pakistan because of China then it's one hell of a stupid move, because China is an emerging super power and countries like Sweden must learn a thing or two from French, anyways their loss :P But has Sweden given any justification for such move? I am sure Pakistani Government would have raised this question as well.

They banned Minaretes of Mosques, published MORE prophet cartoons, and now started banning arms sales to Muslim countries?

Coincidence? lol

misunderstanding....Restrictions of offensive weapons only and that only in the case of Pakistan..example of Gripen participation in MRCA..

maybe ur close proximity to China.

Can you Indians live your life without bringing in China? Pakistan has never been denied anything because of China. Whf are you talking about?

[Mod Edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
misunderstanding....Restrictions of offensive weapons only and that only in the case of Pakistan..example of Gripen participation in MRCA..
Why only supply India? Pakistan is the one that needs it more badly. Its kind of like saying I'm only going to sell my product to the rich Jews, and leave the poor Buddhists out of it.

NWO...that answer is with Swedes..
even if Pakistan buys gripen ng with sanctions we would not be getting any spare parts..where as in the case of F-16s we can get them under the table..

but serioulsy i thnk thos who were favouring the f-16 deal and were asking for "why not grippen" and " why jf-17( according to them a useless aircraft)" has got their answer:sniper:

baaad905adcc875dc47764e9ab214f94.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom