What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

well frimeds i am soory as i could not contact that person that told me about the already present some sort of old EW plane. can anyone here post something regarding that??

regards!

well that is why i floated this question..
actually one of my friends at Sargodha Airbase told me that there are some old electronic warfare planes already stationed at Sargodha,, i cannot exactaly remember what that plane was but it was some old aircraft with some electronic suites like jammers, EW kits onboard. this gave me an idea that perhaps the AWE&C would also go there but i was concerned with Sargodha lying so close to the boder!!
anyhow the current plane is at Kamra, we all know that but it is not stationed there permantly but is only there for testing and evaluation plus training puropose. no Squadron has been eastablished for it at Kamra!

regards!

Your talking about D20 Falcons, the airframe for the Aircraft might be old but certinely not the Electronics that this Aircraft carries.

Your talking about D20 Falcons, the airframe for the Aircraft might be old but certinely not the Electronics that this Aircraft carries.

yes bro i guess you got it sorted it for me. thanks!actually it was not mentiooned anywhere on net but i will try to contact my source and bring in some info regarding what it actually is cappable of!
thanks again

regards!

Hi,
Can any one kindly tell from where i can get Saab 2000 Erieye model in Pakistan, if any one knows please let me know, Thanks

hi can you please tell me more about the D20 FALCON? thanks in advance bro!!

Hi,
Can any one kindly tell from where i can get Saab 2000 Erieye model in Pakistan, if any one knows please let me know, Thanks

Last time i bought a model in pak was in karachi air force museum. Im not sure about Islamabad, i have searched every corner in islamabad but couldnt find it. heck i am still looking for a hobby shop.

Last time i bought a model in pak was in karachi air force museum. Im not sure about Islamabad, i have searched every corner in islamabad but couldnt find it. heck i am still looking for a hobby shop.

may be look for it somewhere in chaklala. there recruitment center is a good place to start with... well if you can not buy it from there atleast you can steal one :lol: ;)
otherwise you may have to wait till 7 Sep exhibation!!

regards!

"Fuel Time"

The painting depicts a pair of Mirages of Pakistan Airforce refuels from a newly inducted Il-78 Midas.

7a9cd91492b147862a1acbe13bb18fed.jpg

Hi, according to this post Sweden has banned future weapons exports to Pakistan. I also think Pakistan should have bought the ERIEYE on the Embraer jet plan, rather than the SAAB 2000 turboprop. Thanks!

Swedish Arms Exports Rose 7 Percent in 2009 - Defense News

Swedish Arms Exports Rose 7 Percent in 2009
By GERARD O'DWYER
Published: 10 Mar 2010 14:13 Print | EmailHELSINKI - Sweden's weapon exports rose 7 percent compared with 2008 to $1.9 billion in 2009, the Inspektionen for Strategiska Produkter (ISP), the country's state agency for nonproliferation and export controls, said.

The ISP's report, released on March 8, rates the 7 percent increase as the highest annual percentage growth since the organization began monitoring weapon exports in 1996. The ISP controls the export of equipment, including dual civilian and military products and systems.

The leading five export destinations in 2009 were the Netherlands, $352 million; South Africa, $240 million; Pakistan, $197 million; Finland, $140 million; and Britain, $127 million.

The report noted that the majority of Sweden's exports in 2009 went to markets in the European Union, as well as to the country's "established partners," including the United States and South Africa. Together, these accounted for 80 percent of all exports.

Weapon exports to other markets, including Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Thailand, continued in 2009, ISP said. Sweden banned new arms sales to Pakistan in 2007, but continues to fulfill contract obligations relating to Erieye, said Andreas Ekman, the ISP's director general.

"We continue to honor contracts agreed before 2007 until they run out," said Ekman.

Significant exports included the sale of the Combat Vehicle 90 to the Netherlands and the JAS 39 Gripen aircraft to South Africa. A total of 53 percent of Sweden's weapon exports were sold to European countries, including EU members and Norway and Switzerland.

Apart from the United States and South Africa, the 27 percent of weapons exports sold to established partners outside the European Union included Australia, Canada, South Korea and Singapore.

Exports constituting 20 percent of the total for 2009 were sold to some 20 other countries, including Pakistan, $197 million; India, $126 million; Malaysia, $18 million; Thailand, $11.4 million; and the United Arab Emirates, $9 million.

Hi, according to this post Sweden has banned future weapons exports to Pakistan. I also think Pakistan should have bought the ERIEYE on the Embraer jet plan, rather than the SAAB 2000 turboprop. Thanks!

Swedish Arms Exports Rose 7 Percent in 2009 - Defense News

Swedish Arms Exports Rose 7 Percent in 2009
By GERARD O'DWYER
Published: 10 Mar 2010 14:13 Print | EmailHELSINKI - Sweden's weapon exports rose 7 percent compared with 2008 to $1.9 billion in 2009, the Inspektionen for Strategiska Produkter (ISP), the country's state agency for nonproliferation and export controls, said.

The ISP's report, released on March 8, rates the 7 percent increase as the highest annual percentage growth since the organization began monitoring weapon exports in 1996. The ISP controls the export of equipment, including dual civilian and military products and systems.

The leading five export destinations in 2009 were the Netherlands, $352 million; South Africa, $240 million; Pakistan, $197 million; Finland, $140 million; and Britain, $127 million.

The report noted that the majority of Sweden's exports in 2009 went to markets in the European Union, as well as to the country's "established partners," including the United States and South Africa. Together, these accounted for 80 percent of all exports.

Weapon exports to other markets, including Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Thailand, continued in 2009, ISP said. Sweden banned new arms sales to Pakistan in 2007, but continues to fulfill contract obligations relating to Erieye, said Andreas Ekman, the ISP's director general.

"We continue to honor contracts agreed before 2007 until they run out," said Ekman.

Significant exports included the sale of the Combat Vehicle 90 to the Netherlands and the JAS 39 Gripen aircraft to South Africa. A total of 53 percent of Sweden's weapon exports were sold to European countries, including EU members and Norway and Switzerland.

Apart from the United States and South Africa, the 27 percent of weapons exports sold to established partners outside the European Union included Australia, Canada, South Korea and Singapore.

Exports constituting 20 percent of the total for 2009 were sold to some 20 other countries, including Pakistan, $197 million; India, $126 million; Malaysia, $18 million; Thailand, $11.4 million; and the United Arab Emirates, $9 million.

Pakistan is not looking for anything else after SAAB awacs @ present so I think the author is a bit optomistic about things :bounce:

We are just waiting for our 6 SAAB Erie Eye AWACS

Thank you Sweeden
ff7f9d4476b7fe4e25fe8312eedd4e70.gif

b61ceec2aa1fddefa37d304b7e36c904.jpg

thank god we never went for GRIPPEN or we would have AGAIN faced the same problem as the F16s in the 90s! which makes me believe that china is the only reliable partner! funny how BIAS this world is arming a far bigger nation like india is going to destabilize the whole subcontinent but hey its all good when the order is big!!

but if they have banned future sales thn what about the spare parts required in near future for ERIEYE?

qes is what is there problim to ban sales us we have democrasy no nuclear test nothing any reason so why the hell ban?.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom