What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

well what to prove???PHALCON IS THE WORLDS MOST ADVANCED AIRBORNE EARLY WARNING SYSTEM...even more advanced than NATO's E-3 C sentry which uses machanically rotating antenna(rotodome) so let alone eyrie...

this link will prove that phalcon is the worlds most advanced awacs.(read carefully)

IAI Phalcon 707

I agree with you...IAI phalcons are strategic airborne surveillance platforms for large airforces to cover large areas and its more advanced or on par with american sentrys..where as the swedish eryies r also good platform but lack the radar tracking range, jamming capabilities and other surveilance capabilities provided by Phalcons..eryies are meant for small airforces for tactical surveilance...:victory::victory::victory:

leorules

I agree with you...IAI phalcons are strategic airborne surveillance platforms for large airforces to cover large areas and its more advanced or on par with american sentrys..where as the swedish eryies r also good platform but lack the radar tracking range, jamming capabilities and other surveilance capabilities provided by Phalcons..eryies are meant for small airforces for tactical surveilance...:victory::victory::victory:

leorules

OH BOY! a nw Bharat rakshak boy! :cheesy:

Hi,
woo last time i checked Israeli's acquire American technology to erect their own platforms and here this guy is saying that Israeli AWACS are superior to American, i guess what ever India acquires is always superior no matter what :cheesy:

leorules

oh really mr fanboy .....i appreciate ur effort to provide a really biased analysis ...n the tym u have spent on dreaming ...:blah:

Hi,
woo last time i checked Israeli's acquire American technology to erect their own platforms and here this guy is saying that Israeli AWACS are superior to American, i guess what ever India acquires is always superior no matter what :cheesy:
It wouldn't be the first time that Israeli techs proved to be superior to US techs, that's also why many US defense companies made co-developments with Elta, Rafael, Elbit...
Why do you think Singapore went from E-2 AWACS to G550 Phalcon AWACS?
One of the main reasons that makes a difference at AWACS aircrafts is the platform itself, because it decides what kind of radar dome could be used, how many equipment and operators can be carried, how big the powerplant for the radar could be. And here obviously counts, the larger the better. That's why many major countries uses Boeing 707, 767 or now 737 as platforms for their main AWACS, just like Russia, China and India uses the IL 76/A50 platform for their main AWACS and smaller versions like E2, Y8, or Saab Erieyes in addition only.
For Pakistan with a smaller size and only one main borderline to keep an eye on, smaller AWACS like Erieye, or Y8 will be sufficiant enough, for China, or India it won't.

Saab 2000 erieye damaged during testing

* the right propellar was damaged during testing

(google translation):

In a test of the radar was an aircraft of type Saab 2000 in the rolling of the hangar. The incident has now been notified to the Work Environment Authority.

It was 22 January that the test was conducted at one of Saab's aircraft carrier plates in Linköping. Engineers would carry out an operation run by the radar system in a Saab 2000. Ahead of the aircraft was an external wagon that was connected to the antenna on the aircraft's ceiling. A tool was placed on the council instead to simulate the aircraft was in the air.

At the moment hangar plate was very slippery and icy and technicians who performed the test, because the airplane on the part of the plate, which was less than icy.
Kanade forward

After five minutes of driving impairment increased engine pådraget which meant that the aircraft slowly began to channel forward. Engineers had no way to prevent it. The result was that the refrigerator came in in the right engine's propeller. Refrigerator fought with tremendous force into pieces and propeller blades flung 100 meters away. No person was hurt.
Repaired

Saab has now reported the incident to the Work Environment Authority. The notification Saab writes that the cause of the incident was to hang the plate was not enough icing.

- We are doing an investigation with the authorities. The plane had some injuries and is being repaired. But this will not affect delivery to the customer, "says Anna Lindh, the Saab's press service.

What is the customer does not want to say Saab.

Fredrik Quist

Linköping - Nyheter - Corren.se - Östergötlands största nyhetssajt

Back
Top Bottom