What's new

Ok, All Lt Generals and Below Please Stand Up And Salute!!

May I know what is your interest

i am a student right now.i love photography, i love to travel and take pictures whenever i can. i am basically nature lover, i mostly do landscape photography, micro photography, sometimes i do portrait photography and Architectural photography :)

Thats not how it works. Its the date of commission that determines the seniority. I was commissioned here before you, so irrespective of which rank you attain, ill always remain your senior. :azn:

Thats not how it works. Its the date of commission that determines the seniority. I was commissioned here before you, so irrespective of which rank you attain, ill always remain your senior. :azn:
Dude! Just goes to show who's the smarter one!!!! :P :lol:

If you don't pull up your socks you'll be superseded by all your juniors pretty soon! :omghaha:

Dude! Just goes to show who's the smarter one!!!! :P :lol:

If you don't pull up your socks you'll be superseded by all your juniors pretty soon! :omghaha:

I have my doubts on that......Those "smart juniors" keeps on getting court martialled or suspended. I on the other hand enjoy an impeccable disciplinary record. Slow and steady wins the race. :cheers:

i am a student right now.i love photography, i love to travel and take pictures whenever i can. i am basically nature lover, i mostly do landscape photography, micro photography, sometimes i do portrait photography and Architectural photography :)

that is all things photography.........and are you a student in general or student in Photography?

I had a bunch of photo I took while I was there in Iraq and Afghanistan, many cool landscape and architecture there but my cat designed to pee on my portable hard drive and I lost all my photo forever.....

I did enjoy taking photograph on landscape and wildlife......

AND I LOVE CARS........

8117187221_d186a7a414_z.jpg

that is all things photography.........and are you a student in general or student in Photography?

I had a bunch of photo I took while I was there in Iraq and Afghanistan, many cool landscape and architecture there but my cat designed to pee on my portable hard drive and I lost all my photo forever.....

I did enjoy taking photograph on landscape and wildlife.......

I am business study student , photography is my hobby :) i lost my old pics too when my hard drive crashed :cray:

I am business study student , photography is my hobby :) i lost my old pics too when my hard drive crashed :cray:

I too is business student :lol:......

I list my hobby as Photography, Computer and Probably Gun and sport........I am currently doing a Master in International Business

Back
Top Bottom