What's new

Ok, All Lt Generals and Below Please Stand Up And Salute!!

hope she had enough balls :omghaha:

I don't really know, but she is old enough to be my mum.......

Then I did salute to my wife once when she was still in the Military. She is a rank higher than me and now, that woman is scary.......

I don't really know, but she is old enough to be my mum.......

Then I did salute to my wife once when she was still in the Military. She is a rank higher than me and now, that woman is scary.......

Oh man, that would have been intense!

Your wifey barging in on you in case she was your boss! Then saluting her...how did it feel? Refreshing?!

Oh man, that would have been intense!

Your wifey barging in on you in case she was your boss! Then saluting her...how did it feel? Refreshing?!

lol...........

what refreshing is that salute is not the worse day of my life, what follow is 5 years of domination.........She is eating up my mandom day by day......Even as we speak......

Should not have ask her out after the posting............big mistake......

Hi guys! I've just been promoted to the coveted rank of General!! :woot:

And this in spite of umpteen 'displeasures' from the mods, a number of courts martial resulting in I being banned several times (I was in the cooler once for 21 days!!! Jeeeez!), and clobbered by the formidable Sino-Pak alliance!! :lol: But I still managed to attain this exalted rank!! ( I think I need to shut the heck up sometimes as I tend to go overboard with some of my sarcastic comments in response to some replies that usually get my goat! :hitwall: :lol: )

So, all ye Lt Generals and below, please stand up and salute the new General on the block!!!
yes-sir-soldier.gif

Cheers! :cheers:

soldiers.jpg

tell her to get off the grass she is burnin em.

lol.........yeah......

did you take her picture by yourself ? :D and does she know what you doing with her picture ? :whistle:

lol consider I am a part time magazine photographer....I think she know what am I doing with her picture.......

This is the full size image (I got the RAW image stashed somewhere)

5279314702_9e0bb1cd0f_b.jpg

and yes, I took the picture.........

lol.........yeah......

lol consider I am a part time magazine photographer....I think she know what am I doing with her picture.......

This is the full size image (I got the RAW image stashed somewhere)

and yes, I took the picture.........

you do photography ? ! ! :woot: i do too but i am not professional :no:
i use Nikon D7000 , what you use ?
btw did you tell her that you like her ? :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom