What's new

Not a single TN fishermen was killed by SL Navy - India

Yes they did.

When ?? where ??

Not every body. People in India do not know that. People in Canada do not know that. People in UK do not know that. They see all through biased media reports.

Same way you don't know about fishermen death .

Yet you were the first to claim that there was no such death . Hypocrisy .

In Madurasi court regarding the Indian navy vessel case few weeks back.

Then post the link .

Then you too are a hypocrite.

why because I exposed your hypocrisy .... :lol:

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

they are killing their own blood brothers,is that a problem for you???
these so called Aryan chingala,Dravidian Tamils are very same specie.chingalese are Tamils,mostly from low castes,who converted to Buddhism and adopted a language,thats
basically a mixture of pali,Tamil and Sanskrit.now these converted Tamils,thinking that they are Aryans descended from North Indians.check their DNA samples then you can understand it.why you are so much interested in srilankan issues?let them fight and die.its their fate.

I have no problem with them fighting among one other or getting killed in their own country .

But I have a problem when these retards come and name call Indian Tamils who are our brothers .

why are they crossing waters and going to katchatheevu for fishing?yes,it was formally a part of Tamilnad.but now it was handled to srilankan.we have to follow their water rules.anyone crossing their border should be punished.do they allow a Kerala boat in Tamilnadu waters?no

Some may be crossing knowing the boundary but many crosses over without knowledge .

This happens throughout the world . Look at Indo-Pak and Indo-Bangla border .

Fishermen do cross over . The general norm is to arrest them and then return them and not shoot them .

Is there any reason why Kerala fishermen cannot fish in TN ??

they are killing their own blood brothers,is that a problem for you???
these so called Aryan chingala,Dravidian Tamils are very same specie.chingalese are Tamils,mostly from low castes,who converted to Buddhism and adopted a language,thats
basically a mixture of pali,Tamil and Sanskrit.now these converted Tamils,thinking that they are Aryans descended from North Indians.check their DNA samples then you can understand it.why you are so much interested in srilankan issues?let them fight and die.its their fate.

Theirs peace in Sri lanka, nobody is dieing. Tamils in Sri lanka are living in better condition than tamils in india 'fighting for their rights'

Get back to to me when India learns to control its boarders, i heard china put up fence across 5000sqm of Indian land.

While you are bathing in your own filth inside slums carrying disease living in horrid conditions with constant electricity shortages, dirty water and killing yourself over 1000 year old tribal land, with bombs going off every now and then taking a piss on your economy. Here In Sri lanka Life is great. :D

.srilankans are digging their own grave.
today many of the big towns like Colombo kandy,gampaha anuradhapura are controlling by isi funded Muslims.almost all of the business establishments are under their control.and also the china.chinese are controlling their export import,electricity sectors.very soon it become a colony of Muslims and china.
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::taz::taz::taz::taz:

I think its time of you to see your doctor. Is your medication running low?

Theirs peace in Sri lanka, nobody is dieing. Tamils in Sri lanka are living in better condition than tamils in india 'fighting for their rights'

Everybody knows that .

Get back to to me when India learns to control its boarders, i heard china put up fence across 5000sqm of Indian land.

Your own advice will help you better .

I think its time of you to see your doctor. Is your medication running low?

While you are bathing in your own filth inside slums carrying disease living in horrid conditions with constant electricity shortages, dirty water and killing yourself over 1000 year old tribal land, with bombs going off every now and then taking a piss on your economy. Here In Sri lanka Life is great. :D

Get a life.

today many of the big towns like Colombo kandy,gampaha anuradhapura are controlling by isi funded Muslims.almost all of the business establishments are under their control.and also the china.chinese are controlling their export import,electricity sectors.very soon it become a colony of Muslims and china.

Let any $hit happen to their country . I don't care .

I only care for us Indians .

LOL, ..come and visit these places first.

but one thing is correct muslims are 9% at the moment, SL Tamils are 11%, so muslims will over take SL Tamils in the next 2 decades. Catching 75% of Sinhalese is big target for them.

btw I think Muslims percentage in India more than the percentage what we have in SL. so does it mean India is becoming a colony of Muslims before us?? :rofl:

We are not talking about arresting fishermen .

Even in the case of India and Pakistan, we regularly arrest fishermen from both sides .

But we don't kill each other's fishermen except for a single instance I remember .

But in the case of SriLanka , there are reports of SLN shooting and killing TN fishermen in the past .

If you can read, the case here is your government, your coast guard REJECT them. It is not a case of SL gov, SL navy or me rejecting these claims. it is india and indian coast gaurds that are rejecting it.

The very reason SLN arrested many TN fishermen was because TN arrests SLn fishermen and keeps them in prison for a long time. But media doesnt show that. SL gover arrested them because of this attitude of TN. TN is in the hands of immature idiots. Only when indian central gov and SLn gov can act diplomatically

If you can read, the case here is your government, your coast guard REJECT them. It is not a case of SL gov, SL navy or me rejecting these claims. it is india and indian coast gaurds that are rejecting it.

Here is the report from defence minister about the death of TN fishermen

Mr Anthony’s claim last Wednesday that 77 Indian fishermen had been killed between 1991 and mid April 2007 by the Sri Lankan Navy.

Sri Lanka seeks clarification from India - DAWN.COM

Read the report in OP . It says from April 2011 only .

Not a single fisherman from TN has been killed by the Sri Lankan Navy since April 2011 in Indian waters, the Central Government has informed the Madras HC (Madurai Bench).

Not a single Indian fishermen was killed by SL Navy - India

Back
Top Bottom