What's new

Not a single TN fishermen was killed by SL Navy - India

That rag tag army did control large parts of a sovereign country. Something which no other terrorist/militant group has managed in the past.

Oh that's because we let them do so. When we wanted them finished you saw what happened.

And what is the official data .

The SL Navy is not in the business of engaging unarmed elements, that pose no danger to its safety.

Don't confuse people being arrested for violating the countries boarders for people being killed by the Navy.

Even tho the rule of law may not be so cherished by our northern neighbor, we expect our boarders to be respected by all, and we will act accordingly within the due process of Law.

Last edited:
The SL Navy is not in the business of engaging unarmed elements, that pose no danger to its safety.

Don't confuse people being arrested for violating the countries boarders for people being killed by the Navy.

Even tho the rule of law may not be so cherished by our northern neighbor, we expect our boarders to be respected by all, and we will act accordingly within the due process of Law.

We are not talking about arresting fishermen .

Even in the case of India and Pakistan, we regularly arrest fishermen from both sides .

But we don't kill each other's fishermen except for a single instance I remember .

But in the case of SriLanka , there are reports of SLN shooting and killing TN fishermen in the past .

We are not talking about arresting fishermen .

Even in the case of India and Pakistan, we regularly arrest fishermen from both sides .

But we don't kill each other's fishermen except for a single instance I remember .

But in the case of SriLanka , there are reports of SLN shooting and killing TN fishermen in the past .

These reports are forgeries and not base on factual events.

These reports are forgeries and not base on factual events.

Is there anything in your dream world that is not forgery ??

To you Operation Poomalai is not factual , neither is this .

Have power to detain, arrest and charge. Killing unarmed fishermens even if they cross the border is a crime. I never said they didnt cross the border. But said SL Navy had killed Indian Fishermens in the past.

:omghaha: really ? does it apply to Indian BSF while killing BD civilians for the same

Can you show us the proof of BSF shooting Pakistani or B'deshi fishermen??
why limit it to fishermen?

BSF is linked to ground not water killing of unarmed civilians from BD and Pakistan at border

why limit it to fishermen?

BSF is linked to ground not water killing of unarmed civilians from BD and Pakistan at border

Because most of the time fishermen are innocent and enters territorial waters of other countries unknowingly .

OTOH , the ones who try to cross over mostly are terrorists ,smugglers , etc and we do not like to take chances , case in point smugglers shot down in Indo-Pak border .

If not BSF anybody who guards the territorial waters .

Because most of the time fishermen are innocent and enters territorial waters of other countries unknowingly .

OTOH , the ones who try to cross over mostly are terrorists ,smugglers , etc and we do not like to take chances , case in point smugglers shot down in Indo-Pak border .

If not BSF anybody who guards the territorial waters .
Unknowingly? OH poor little kids. :cry:

These nutcases have no respect for laws and they doing it on purpose. They have no fear of security forces because of sympathizers like you. They know very well what they are doing. Besides it's the job of your country to inform them regarding borders instead of blaming SL security forces for reacting to the actions of these monkeys. You don't let a little kid crawl on a highway and then later blame the car who hit the kid accidentally, do you?

:omghaha: really ? does it apply to Indian BSF while killing BD civilians for the same

What can you do if the majority of them are smugglers? BSF has its own job. The land border is clear. You know where the fence is. CAn you tell that while you are in sea?
Are there any recent history of India doing the same to BD or Pak fishermens? Or even Pakistan to Indian fishermens?

These nutcases have no respect for laws and they doing it on purpose. They have no fear of security forces because of sympathizers like you. They know very well what they are doing. Besides it's the job of your country to inform them regarding borders instead of blaming SL security forces for reacting to the actions of these monkeys. You don't let a little kid crawl on a highway and then later blame the car who hit the kid accidentally, do you?

Oh yeah..! Accidently ripping the fishermens net and beating them?! I know how sad you are from within...! Do you know how much a even a small fishing net costs? Its nearly 10,000 INR. SL personnels are doing it in purpose.

You speak as if only the TN fishermen get arrested . Scores of your own fishermen also get arrested in India .

Are you brain dead ?? Where did I supported them ?? Don't put words in my mouth . I advocated for their arrest instead of shooting .

Tomorrow if India starts shooting your fishermen , I hope you will be supporting us and blaming your own govt. for not informing them regarding borders instead of blaming Indian security forces for reacting to the actions of those monkeys.

What can you do if the majority of them are smugglers? BSF has its own job. The land border is clear. You know where the fence is. CAn you tell that while you are in sea?
Are there any recent history of India doing the same to BD or Pak fishermens? Or even Pakistan to Indian fishermens?

Smugglers or no smugglers you can NOT support killing unarmed civilians by Indian BSF.

as far as the fishermen are concerned i have been saying since log that regional countries should work for solving their problems as they are illiterate and often intrude international waters without knowing or even knowing.

SL VS India case is murky. India had been holding Sri Lankan fishermen in jails for long even when SL freed yours in the past.

Oh yeah..! Accidently ripping the fishermens net and beating them?! I know how sad you are from within...! Do you know how much a even a small fishing net costs? Its nearly 10,000 INR. SL personnels are doing it in purpose.
I still don;t understand, why don't you urge your beloved government to educate these people regarding borders? Why do you let these "angels" get in trouble in the hands of "evil" SL security forces?

I still don;t understand, why don't you urge your beloved government to educate these people regarding borders? Why do you let these "angels" get in trouble in the hands of "evil" SL security forces?

You do know how complex our history is and also wrt Katchateevu..! How can I blame my fishermens if they fish near that island?

Back
Top Bottom