What's new

Not a single TN fishermen was killed by SL Navy - India

Yeah only the srilankans are the truth bears , rest all are telling lies .

Fishermen hit by bullets must have died of sea sickness according to you .

Newspaper articles quoting the defence minister answering in the parliament .

Much credible than anything lanka can ever churn out .

I told you once instead of pasting links paste the section from that aricle where defence minister categorically says that SL navy killed TN fishermen. I cant help you to build an argument.

Also even if ur minister said so, why has your gov never taken that issue wil SL gov? because they are unsubstantiated!

So the dead fishermens killed by themselves? Are you even sane? Just type in google, list of tamil fishermens killed. The surrvived fishermens had even clearly mentioned the numbers on the SL navy boats. Centre for some reason do not take any action. Cos it thinks, it will push you guys towards China or some countries hostile to us.
There have been a lots of fishermens killed by SL navy and its a fact. SL navy cannot blame LTTE anymore. There is very less chance Indian navy had killed them for fun. No pirates nearby. So the words of the surviving fishermens have to be taken into account. Indian Navy in a way is helpless cos, the killings didnt happen in Indian waters, thats it.

when accusations against SL navy or SL comes from a TN fellow it needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. I didnt say fishermen kill themselves, i said there are many reasons that fishermen get disappeared in sea, and killing by another navy is just one of them. Just because a TN fishermen is found dead you cant point at SL navy.

Also what are these hundreds of fishermen deaths between 2009- 2011?

And why do these TN fishermen come to SL seas if they face such threats from SL?
Because it is safe

I'm just dissapointed that the SL navy stopped bumping off these brainless madrasi thieving vermin from 2011 or whatever.. Would have been doing a favour to the GOI as well.. Nuisance to all and sundry

how about this news, f*cking hilarious these TN Tamils' jokes.......
Who can damage over 200+ boats just only pelting stones in the sea, at night? :D

Sri Lankan Navy accused of pelting stones on Tamil Nadu boats fishing in the sea and damaging 200 boats
23 January 2012, 9:12 pm
by G.Pramod Kumar
In the latest incident , the Sri Lankan Navy has allegedly pelted heavy stones at the Indian fishing boats near IMBL, damaging about 200 of them. About 600 boats were fishing in the international waters at the time. Following the incident, nine fishermen went missing.

Sri Lankan Navy accused of pelting stones on Tamil Nadu boats fishing in the sea and damaging 200 boats « transcurrents.com

how about this news, f*cking hilarious these TN Tamils' jokes.......
Who can damage over 200+ boats just only pelting stones in the sea, at night? :D

Sri Lankan Navy accused of pelting stones on Tamil Nadu boats fishing in the sea and damaging 200 boats
23 January 2012, 9:12 pm
by G.Pramod Kumar
In the latest incident , the Sri Lankan Navy has allegedly pelted heavy stones at the Indian fishing boats near IMBL, damaging about 200 of them. About 600 boats were fishing in the international waters at the time. Following the incident, nine fishermen went missing.

Sri Lankan Navy accused of pelting stones on Tamil Nadu boats fishing in the sea and damaging 200 boats « transcurrents.com

Since when did these tamils start to influence international politics? Its time the SL Navy starts shooting these Tamils, keep them inline.

Tamils need to learn no where in the world do they form a country, to make international decisions. They are a minority tribal group straddling inside different countries. They have no influence over military things, and should learn to be a minority.

Since when did these tamils start to influence international politics? Its time the SL Navy starts shooting these Tamils, keep them inline.

Tamils need to learn no where in the world do they form a country, to make international decisions. They are a minority tribal group straddling inside different countries. They have no influence over military things, and should learn to be a minority.

Tamils form a country, it's called India.

kari modaya.don't think that all are like your malinga or Fernandos.ugly black moda.
It's "modaya" not moda. I wonder where you learnt it from.
wadak balagena paduwe hitiyoth neda honda?

You uncivilized bunch of monkeys make accusations that Tamils are second class citizens in Sri Lanka while harassing the same bunch with illegal poaching and it's only the government of Sri Lanka that comes to their salvation.

Tamils form a country, it's called India.
It's called "Tamil Nadu"

Oh and one should watch only Chennai Express to get an idea of how North Indians think of their Tamil "brothers".

Last edited:
kari modaya.don't think that all are like your malinga or Fernandos.ugly black moda.

Tamil calling me black
It's "modaya" not moda. I wonder where you learnt it from.
wadak balagena paduwe hitiyoth neda honda?

You uncivilized bunch of monkeys make accusations that Tamils are second class citizens in Sri Lanka while harassing the same bunch with illegal poaching and it's only the government of Sri Lanka that comes to their salvation.

It's called "Tamil Nadu"

Oh and one should watch only Chennai Express to get an idea of how North Indians think of their Tamil "brothers".
Is there an English version of it? lol I'd love to watch it.

It's actually called "Toilet Nadu" more of a Toilet really than a country.

Back
Top Bottom