What's new

Not a single TN fishermen was killed by SL Navy - India

Smugglers or no smugglers you can NOT support killing unarmed civilians by Indian BSF.

as far as the fishermen are concerned i have been saying since log that regional countries should work for solving their problems as they are illiterate and often intrude international waters without knowing or even knowing.

SL VS India case is murky. India had been holding Sri Lankan fishermen in jails for long even when SL freed yours in the past.

Jayalalithaa orders release of 179 Sri Lankan fishermen from Tamil Nadu jails | NDTV.com

Tamil Nadu courts order release of 61 Sri Lankan fishermen | NDTV.com

You do know how complex our history is and also wrt Katchateevu..! How can I blame my fishermens if they fish near that island?
What nonsense, India recognizes that the island is belonged to Sri Lanka. We have nothing to do with your politicians who seem to live in fantasy worlds Who are crazy enough to go against central government on claiming the ownership of this island. Respect international borders!

Katchatheevu is a settled issue, Indians can’t fish near islet: Centre - The Times of India

You have to release them thats not new the objection was over keeping them in jails for long
Irony is that these fishermen are their own Tamil brothers who they keep whining about day and night. So much for the brotherhood.

Add to that..

The Centre, in a counter affidavit to a PIL that came up for hearing on Thursday before the first bench of the Madras High Court, maintained that it did not - as popularly believed - cede Katchatheevu, as India’s boundary was already one mile off the West coast of the island (the boundary did not cover the area of Katchatheevu at all). “This did not involve either acquiring or ceding of territory belonging to India since the area in question had never been demarcated. Thus, the agreement did not require a Constitutional amendment to be enacted through Parliament. Similarly, the agreement of 1976 determined the Maritime Boundary of the two countries.

These agreements were placed before Parliament and came into effect following due process of ratification and exchange of instruments of ratification between two countries,” the counter affidavit read.

Didn't Cede Islet to Sri Lanka, says UPA Government -The New Indian Express

In another slap to the thieving madrasi's

HC dismisses petition on fishermen issue - The Hindu

Innocent fishermen my foot, they knowingly poach in our waters after decimating Indian waters with illegal bottom trawling.. All these trawler owners are third grade TN politicians and thieves

Only b grade movie actor worshiping TN jokers would swallow thier BS

Last edited:
You have to release them thats not new the objection was over keeping them in jails for long

SL fishermen were arrested on September , October and November last year .

They were not kept in jails for long .

See the release of Indian fishermen .They also were arrested along the same time period .

Smugglers or no smugglers you can NOT support killing unarmed civilians by Indian BSF.

as far as the fishermen are concerned i have been saying since log that regional countries should work for solving their problems as they are illiterate and often intrude international waters without knowing or even knowing.

SL VS India case is murky. India had been holding Sri Lankan fishermen in jails for long even when SL freed yours in the past.

How can you know they are unarmed in the height of night? Just explain me. Fishermens are another issue. THey fish and go back to their homes. Those "unarmed" can be even terrorist.
I dont think BSF is a highly tech force with every personnel provided night goggles etc

What nonsense, India recognizes that the island is belonged to Sri Lanka. We have nothing to do with your politicians who seem to live in fantasy worlds Who are crazy enough to go against central government on claiming the ownership of this island. Respect international borders!

Katchatheevu is a settled issue, Indians can’t fish near islet: Centre - The Times of India

Irony is that these fishermen are their own Tamil brothers who they keep whining about day and night. So much for the brotherhood.

Cant you understand when I said its complex? Katchateevu is Sri lanka's from late 1970's. Before that, and 1000's of year ago, who fished near it? You or me cannot go and tell "This Island belongs to SL, dont fish here." The fishermen responds that its their traditional fishing zone 1000 of year ago.
Moreover, the post 34, the racist sinhalese , in the federal govt set up, the Parliament needs state govt approval in ceding a region or a part, and in the said year, it never obtained our permission.
Can he possibly understand what a stupid defence the GoI have given? So if a Island after our maritime border is present , it automatically assumes it does not belong to India? UPA really dont have "proper" defence in this matter. They could accept the mistake of 1974 and take remedial steps. But they do not.

Cant you understand when I said its complex? Katchateevu is Sri lanka's from late 1970's. Before that, and 1000's of year ago, who fished near it? You or me cannot go and tell "This Island belongs to SL, dont fish here." The fishermen responds that its their traditional fishing zone 1000 of year ago.
Moreover, the post 34, the racist sinhalese , in the federal govt set up, the Parliament needs state govt approval in ceding a region or a part, and in the said year, it never obtained our permission.
Can he possibly understand what a stupid defence the GoI have given? So if a Island after our maritime border is present , it automatically assumes it does not belong to India? UPA really dont have "proper" defence in this matter. They could accept the mistake of 1974 and take remedial steps. But they do not.
First of all he's not Sinhalese. You made yourself a joker there.

I don't want to waste time with you. Can't you understand these simple words? "RESPECT CURRENT INTERNATIONAL BORDERS"

Fantasy world your people seem to live in doesn't apply when it comes to rule of law. If we go by the same logic then British can claim India saying it did a mistake by giving you independence.

Last but not least why do you try to destroy livelihood of your own brothers who you are so concerned of being persecuted by us?

Those TN Tamils got arrested not only in the above area.

What are the actions which have taken by your Tamilnadu government to prevent those TN Tamils entering to SL waters?

Those TN Tamils got arrested not only in the above area.

What are the actions which have taken by your Tamilnadu government to prevent those TN Tamils entering to SL waters?
What actions? Whole world is belonged to them. They can fish wherever they want.

I haven't heard any official statement about the real data other than rubbish by race nadu citizens.

So are you saying that none of TN fishermen were shot down by SL .

So are you saying that none of TN fishermen were shot down by SL .

I only have heard one incident, that also a 5-6-7 years ago.

Just think about reality, do you believe any country will keep silence if another country keep on killing their citizens? over 500? LOL

I only have heard one incident, that also a 5-6-7 years ago.

Just think about reality, do you believe any country will keep silence if another country keep on killing their citizens? over 500? LOL

Nope , hence I asked for sources .

But I have read about multiple such incidents .

Try and get it through your thick Madrasi head that one does not have to be Sinhala to be Sri Lankan.. Only in your B grade Tamil Nadu fantasy world does Sri Lankans happen to be either Sinhala or Tamil

Second no body giving a flying f@ck what TN morons claim to be your traditional fishing grounds of make belief.. There is a international maritime boundary and a International law of the sea.. It does not matter how you jokers self immolate your self's over there.. You cross over illegally to poach in our sovereign territory, we will crack some more stupid Madrasi heads.. Nobody can do anything about it not least the GOI does'nt matter if it's the Congress or BJP.. Deal with it

Back
Top Bottom