What's new

MQM in Lahore offering brand new cars to young boys ain return they want***

Did you hear the tone of Mr Mustafa Kama during press conference. ?
Threatening to all media groups.

rofl!!!!, .......................

guys you people seriously need to tone down your anti MQM propaganda, if you concentrate huniliating in such manner, do this to zardari you need this more, MQM doesnt rule the country

This sounds more like pro MQM propaganda

When i used to live in gulbarg area of peshawer then i noted very dark skinned boys in pants shirts usually on motorcycles...at first i thought they were punjabis but i was told by neighbours that they are indian mohajirs not punjabis...i also found them communicating in urdu with each other...one night when i was returning to home, on the street i was stopped by two boys on bike on gun point, i had to give them all of my money and mobile...they were these dark skinned urdu speaking boys...my neighbour told me that peshawer has large number of indian mohajirs but they are not consipcous as they depict themselves as hindkowans, punjabis , kashmiris or pashtuns..and they are the ones involved in street crimes on gun point.

They don't need to give out free cars for that, there are plenty of young blokes out there who'll do it just to bask in the power and influence that comes with it. Not only MQM but all other parties collect Bhatta/extortion in Karachi as well. The fight right now is to lay claim to more and better areas of the city to rack up their extortion money but since the thread is about MQM I will not veer off and keep it there.

MQM commonly collects two kind of extortion on a regular basis, one is called Markaz Ka Hissa and the other is referred to as Sector Ka Hissa. Markaz Ka Hissa is for their headquarters at 90 while Sector Ka Hissa is for that particular area/locality. These two extortion types are apart from the money that is demanded on each and all the festivals that come by. For example, recently a co-worker of mine was handing out Fitrana receipts at work and it's not like you had the choice to refuse the payment. They were already charged and you were obligated to pay until and unless of course, you belonged to some other political party yourself. In that case, you'll just tell him that you are a fellow robber and a societal curse and would like to be left alone.

The Bhai culture of Mumbai was started by Pathans. If anything its the Pakistani influence that has hurt India, not the other way round.

This is precisely why this culture, their leaders like Dawood and their daily gunbattles are thriving in the promised soil where it was born.
You mean naam k pathans like irfan pathan? According to an estimation 30% of mohajirs in karachi claim to be pathan and many of them are in MQM e.g rohillas. These naam k pathans have nothing in common with genuine pashtuns of KP and balochistan.

When i used to live in gulbarg area of peshawer then i noted very dark skinned boys in pants shirts usually on motorcycles...at first i thought they were punjabis but i was told by neighbours that they are indian mohajirs not punjabis...i also found them communicating in urdu with each other...one night when i was returning to home, on the street i was stopped by two boys on bike on gun point, i had to give them all of my money and mobile...they were these dark skinned urdu speaking boys...my neighbour told me that peshawer has large number of indian mohajirs but they are not consipcous as they depict themselves as hindkowans, punjabis , kashmiris or pashtuns..and they are the ones involved in street crimes on gun point.

First of all, there is no such term or concept as Indian Mohajir. they and we all are Pakistanis. Regardless of how long ago you came here, 63 or 200 years, everyone is an equal citizen of the state now and that's it. Secondly, you are indulging in gross generalization when you say that all the crimes in Peshawar are carried out by Urdu speakers. There is no evidence which points to that fact and URDU is spoken by everyone in Pakistan not just by people who migrated from India. Also, not all Urdu speakers are dark skinned, take a look at people from the interior Sindh or Southern Punjab, there are pretty dark as well. you really need to educate yourself about Pakistan and the people that live in it.

Lastly, no one has a problem with Urdu speakers or any ethnicity for that matter. We sure do have a problem with anyone who acts against the state of Pakistan though.

Some guy said to a young boy who is a cousin or a friend of thread starters cricket clubs, friends, family in lahore who told his friend who told mr 420 that MQM is offering cars ... and we have a thread + 4 pages here ... wow impressive

@ PDF we are seriously standards here sir's incase you havent noticed!

Anti urdu Speaker hate can be seen all over the forum and its very very serious inside Pakistan, my friend invited me over to dinner once and I was shocked to hear his relatives talking such badly about urdu speakers in the usual living room discussion. They thought I was Pathan or one of their own Punjabis from my last name. Now I have come to know that almost every Pakistani especially a few ethnic groups hate Urdu Speakers to the core. Abul Kalam Azad sorry for not listening to you.

hey is it a new term or urdu speaking boys are commonly known as " dark skinned indian mohajirs " !?

Anti urdu Speaker hate can be seen all over the forum and its very very serious inside Pakistan, my friend invited me over to dinner once and I was shocked to hear his relatives talking such badly about urdu speakers in the usual living room discussion. They thought I was Pathan or one of their own Punjabis from my last name. Now I have come to know that almost every Pakistani especially a few ethnic groups hate Urdu Speakers to the core. Abul Kalam Azad sorry for not listening to you.

its more a outcome MQM political ideology than anything to do with Pathans or Punjabis...*(you forgot to mention Sindhis)

hey is it a new term or urdu speaking boys are commonly known as " dark skinned indian mohajirs " !?

post edited since he (Monkey D Luffy) apologized for unintentional racist remarks... :)

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom