What's new

MQM in Lahore offering brand new cars to young boys ain return they want***

its more a outcome MQM political ideology than anything to do with Pathans or Punjabis...*(you forgot to mention Sindhis)

MQM did not exist in the 70s or 60s but urdu speakers even back then were hated outside of Karachi. Have you heard about the extermination of Urdu Speakers during the 60s by Ayub Khan's regime? They were exterminated for supporting democracy and Quaid's sister Fatima Jinnah.
Even Bengalis who were technically Muhajirs as well were always hated as well. Its the mindset of Pakistanis and look where it has left Pakistan.

better keep this criminal organisation out of lahore of you will have Karachi part 2. By the way any one questioned where are they getting those funds from to finance the political candidates?

MQM did not exist in the 70s or 60s but urdu speakers even back then were hated outside of Karachi. Have you heard about the extermination of Urdu Speakers during the 60s by Ayub Khan's regime? They were exterminated for supporting democracy and Quaid's sister Fatima Jinnah.
Even Bengalis who were technically Muhajirs as well were always hated as well. Its the mindset of Pakistanis and look where it has left Pakistan.
Ayub did for political reasons, he didnt specifically targeted any community, rather all the opposition who supported Fatima Jinnah, since she was supported by all the segments of the society...

ofcourse its not the mindset of Pakistanis... general population doesnot hate each other while walking on streets... its somehow the culture of pakistan's political institution to play politics of ethnic differences rather than politics for Islamabad...which Jinnah condemned to the most as you can see from the thread posted by Abu Zulfiqar...

Ethnically, Ch Shujat and Pervaiz Elahi are the only punjabi rulers since after Ranjet Singh, rest have always been either outside from Pakistan or Ethnically not Punjabi... but the political culture here is different...that is why there is no ethnic clash here...

but here the politics is pretty much different than it is in Karachi...

wrong perception , dont divert on MQM ... 1 recent example read mr monkey's remarks and you will understand. MQM is fighting such retards and thats why all support.

same as above.

When i used to live in gulbarg area of peshawer then i noted very dark skinned boys in pants shirts usually on motorcycles...at first i thought they were punjabis but i was told by neighbours that they are indian mohajirs not punjabis...i also found them communicating in urdu with each other...one night when i was returning to home, on the street i was stopped by two boys on bike on gun point, i had to give them all of my money and mobile...they were these dark skinned urdu speaking boys...my neighbour told me that peshawer has large number of indian mohajirs but they are not consipcous as they depict themselves as hindkowans, punjabis , kashmiris or pashtuns..and they are the ones involved in street crimes on gun point.

Yes agreed, the last suicide attack in nowshera was carried out by the same dark skinned indian urdu speakers mohajir of MQM :lol:

its more a outcome MQM political ideology than anything to do with Pathans or Punjabis...*(you forgot to mention Sindhis)

wrong perception , dont divert on MQM ... 1 recent example read mr monkey's remarks and you will understand. MQM is fighting such retards and thats why all support.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Yes agreed, the last suicide attack in nowshera was carried out by the same dark skinned urdu speakers of MQM :lol:

wrong term yar , its the dark skinned indian mohajir urdu speaker (DSIMUS) lol

When i used to live in gulbarg area of peshawer then i noted very dark skinned boys in pants shirts usually on motorcycles...at first i thought they were punjabis but i was told by neighbours that they are indian mohajirs not punjabis...i also found them communicating in urdu with each other...one night when i was returning to home, on the street i was stopped by two boys on bike on gun point, i had to give them all of my money and mobile...they were these dark skinned urdu speaking boys...my neighbour told me that peshawer has large number of indian mohajirs but they are not consipcous as they depict themselves as hindkowans, punjabis , kashmiris or pashtuns..and they are the ones involved in street crimes on gun point.

It is difficult to make up my mind that are you simply being sacrastic or delusional on purpose.that is one hillarious story to begin with! Not sure how you connect urdu speakers with street crime in KP when the whole of KP is infested with pathan members of a big terrorist organisation??? Better street crimes than blowing people randomly..here is the latest example:

worpakistan.jpg

better keep this criminal organisation out of lahore of you will have Karachi part 2. By the way any one questioned where are they getting those funds from to finance the political candidates?

yes the conspiracy is un-earthed its the DSIMUS aparantly its an aid group hiding in afghanistan who are helping cia and taliban export all the poppy ,through karachi airport - heathrow than to edgware road. curently isi and fia with the help of pia fugured this and reported all to MP5 who is quetioning their leader. Their political wing is claiming that the leader is in hospital you know the b@t@rd$$

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

wrong term yar , its the dark skinned indian mohajir urdu speaker (DSIMUS) lol

Lolz, post edited.

QUOTE=Monkey D Luffy;2092485]YThese naam k pathans have nothing in common with genuine pashtuns of KP and balochistan.[/QUOTE

Yeah and i can guess most people will thank God for that

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Lolz, post edited.

haha .. I am changing my user name t start with i am one of them

Why do MQM applogist feel guilty when cornered and feel it necessary to bring Mohair, urdu speakers, aliens, bangladeshis, etc etc in between?

So what do you feel is the reason for this supposed hate for Mohajirs among Pakistanis and how to get rid of it ?

Ok my mistake. I am a straight forward simple-minded pashtun and my tongue slipped and i spoke too much direct. I have nothing against urduspeakers, they are my pakistani brothers. I used term "indian mohajir" so that it doesnt get confused with afghan mohajirs who live in large number in peshawer, i apologise for using term "indian mohajir" i wont use it again...and about dark-skinned i am sorry but i did'nt mean to degrade urduspeakers. For europeans we pakistanis look dark-skinned , in the same way for pashtuns other pakistanis seem comparitively dark skinned...but still i am sorry for calling urduspeakers as dark skinned people....but i think calling pashtuns and kashmiris as gora chitta people is also racism?
I hope you people will forgive my unintentional remarks.

BRothers I have a simple quesyion for all of you..
Tell me what is the color of blood? is not it same?
if it is same then tell me when some innocent died in karachi is it wriiten in his blood that he is urduspeaker, pashtun or sindhi? i think no
who is responsible for this bloodshed? MQM innocent ? PPP innocent ? ANP innocent ?
you all know the answer they are all responsible.....
dont say that a muhajir is killed or pashtun or sindhi is killed in karachi.........................it is the murder of humanity it is the murder of An Innocent Pakistani who went to market to buy food for his children
we are all fighting with each other from last 10-15 days that this party is responsible and this is not but where are we now? is it decided or undecided ? ofcourse undecided
still everyday lot of people being killed in karachi but we are still indulge in point games.....
we all know very well that every party(PPP. MQM. ANP )have gangs and invovled in crimes but we still protecting them
guys just answer my last question with honesty and full faith in Allah : DO you really think that MQM, PPP, ANP all of them or any of them is innocent in this situation

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Ok my mistake. I am a straight forward simple-minded pashtun and my tongue slipped and i spoke too much direct. I have nothing against urduspeakers, they are my pakistani brothers. I used term "indian mohajir" so that it doesnt get confused with afghan mohajirs who live in large number in peshawer, i apologise for using term "indian mohajir" i wont use it again...and about dark-skinned i am sorry but i did'nt mean to degrade urduspeakers. For europeans we pakistanis look dark-skinned , in the same way for pashtuns other pakistanis seem comparitively dark skinned...but still i am sorry for calling urduspeakers as dark skinned people....but i think calling pashtuns and kashmiris as gora chitta people is also racism?
I hope you people will forgive my unintentional remarks? live in large number in peshawer, i apologise for using term "indian mohajir" i wont use it again...and about dark-skinned i am sorry but i did'nt mean to degrade urduspeakers. For europeans we pakistanis look dark-skinned , in the same way for pashtuns other pakistanis seem comparitively dark skinned...but still i am sorry for calling urduspeakers as dark skinned people....but i think calling pashtuns and kashmiris as gora chitta people is also racism?
I hope you people will forgive my unintentional remarks?
brother nice gesture ........ united we stand . pakistan zindabad

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

One more thing plz plz clear your mind from this evil thought that we hate muhajirs........... we love you all you are same as all of us....you are as loyal as we are to Pakistan............. we all Paksitani............. dont call yourself Muhajir, pashtun, punjabi or sindhi

I have no where blamed any one who migrated.
If at all I am blaming the "bhai" culture of Mumbai since the last 3 decades.

am I not correct ?

i am sorry but isn't jiziya a kind of protection tax??
i feel like every problem that pakistan has is because of india..what a great way to deal with problems even after 60 years of your independence :)

So what do you feel is the reason for this supposed hate for Mohajirs among Pakistanis and how to get rid of it ?

Its simple Muhajirs will always remain outsiders in the minds of majority of Pakistanis. Just like Bengalis were never true Pakistanis in the minds of a couple of specific groups in Pakistan. Since many Pakistanis are illiterates you just can't change their mindset so easily.
This is exactly what Maulana Azad feared and told Muslims of India not to migrate to Pakistan. He also predicted that Pakistan would break up in the next few decades and it did in the form of Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom