What's new

MQM in Lahore offering brand new cars to young boys ain return they want***

Its simple Muhajirs will always remain outsiders in the minds of majority of Pakistanis. Just like Bengalis were never true Pakistanis in the minds of a couple of specific groups in Pakistan. Since many Pakistanis are illiterates you just can't just that mindset so easily.
This is exactly what Maulana Azad feared and told Muslims of India not to migrate to Pakistan. He also predicted that Pakistan would break up in the next few decades and it did in the form of Bangladesh.
you can not change your thinking and are complaining that other think so......
dont give me such examples of Maulana azad and bangladesh if you dont want to live in Pakistan you can leave........dont talk about the creation of Pakistan as a failure....i hate this:angry:

you can not change your thinking and are complaining that other think so......
dont give me such examples of Maulana azad and bangladesh if you dont want to live in Pakistan you can leave........dont talk about the creation of Pakistan as a failure....i hate this:angry:

I know its tough to digest this but you cannot deny that Maulana Azad was right about his predictions. He also predicted the army would take over Pakistan soon, feduals would control Pakistan, Pakistan would be hit with foreign debt, regional conflicts and international powers will conspire to control Pakistan.
I'm not calling Pakistan a failure but the truth is in front of you.

Its simple Muhajirs will always remain outsiders in the minds of majority of Pakistanis. Just like Bengalis were never true Pakistanis in the minds of a couple of specific groups in Pakistan. Since many Pakistanis are illiterates you just can't change their mindset so easily.
This is exactly what Maulana Azad feared and told Muslims of India not to migrate to Pakistan. He also predicted that Pakistan would break up in the next few decades and it did in the form of Bangladesh.

I would vehemently differ with you here and i'll tell you why. Why is that it is only the Mohajirs of Karachi who feel unaccepted and not all but a small segment of the Mohajirs in Karachi, why is that other people who migrated to Pakistan don't feel the same way ? I am a Punjabi, my maternal grandfather came from India so technically I am half Mohajir,. why is that me or anyone in my family has never felt that we are unwanted ? Similarly, there are a lot of people who speak Bohri/Gujrati who came from India, these people own some of the biggest businesses in Pakistan, they don't feel left out. How about the Bihari people, I have never seen one Bihari complain that they are not accepted in this country. Are you trying to say that Mohajirs who speak Urdu are the only ones not welcome in Pakistan while everyone else who came from India has been able to assimilate well into the society ?

I think it was divide and rule policy of british to divide subcontinent into pakistan and india. Muslims in pakistan, bangladesh and india are 48 crores nowadays while hindus are 95 crores in 3 countries so muslims would have been 32% and hindus %63 percent in india that is hindus would have be only twice the muslims and muslims would have been making one third of united india...islam emphesize on unity of muslims and now muslims of subcontinent are divided into 3 countries india... the muslims and muslims would have been making one third of united india...islam emphesize on unity of muslims and now muslims of subcontinent are divided into 3 countries india...

I know its tough to digest this but you cannot deny that Maulana Azad was right about his predictions. He also predicted the army would take over Pakistan soon, feduals would control Pakistan, Pakistan would be hit with foreign debt, regional conflicts and international powers will conspire to control Pakistan.
I'm not calling Pakistan a failure but the truth is in front of you.
i think Maulana forget to predict for you that what will happen to the Muslims in gujrat( india )
mr.karachite: i think you should answer my post no. 73
If you are so confident about predictions of maulana azad then why you people left india and migrated to Pakistan?

Its simple Muhajirs will always remain outsiders in the minds of majority of Pakistanis. Just like Bengalis were never true Pakistanis in the minds of a couple of specific groups in Pakistan. Since many Pakistanis are illiterates you just can't change their mindset so easily.
Come the next disaster in Sindh and a government apathy to boot, Sindh is sure to become the next Bangladesh. And of course we will have another persona of Tikka khan, who will claim to the "dark-skinned Urdu speaking Mohajirs" eating out of his hands. Aah, the good ol' Maulana. Pakistanis, wake up before another Bangladesh knocks at your door-step.

Karachiite, this post was intended to jar the vilification hurled against Mohajirs, no offense.

Come the next disaster in Sindh and a government apathy to boot, Sindh is sure to become the next Bangladesh. And of course we will have another persona of Tikka khan, who will claim to the "dark-skinned Urdu speaking Mohajirs" eating out of his hands. Aah, the good ol' Maulana. Pakistanis, wake up before another Bangladesh knocks at your door-step.

Karachiite, this post was intended to jar the vilification hurled against Mohajirs, no offense.
i think you should get out of here and take your trolling instinct with you...........we are aware of you indian venom....
its our internal affair................
mr.karachite: now you see what happens when there is fight among brothers the outsiders take a chance.

i think you should get out of here and take your trolling instinct with you...........we are aware of you indian venom....
its our internal affair................
mr.karachite: now you see what happens when there is fight among brothers the outsiders take a chance.
My dear fellow, this very post was intended with the point of seeing the people of Sindh as not some Muhajir, but a brother (forget the Ummah-Chummah claptrap), a brother of Pakistan. Now which brother cuts off heads and delivers bodies riddled with bullets of another brother's kin ?

I think it was divide and rule policy of british to divide subcontinent into pakistan and india. Muslims in pakistan, bangladesh and india are 48 crores nowadays while hindus are 95 crores in 3 countries so muslims would have been 32% and hindus %63 percent in india that is hindus would have be only twice the muslims and muslims would have been making one third of united india...islam emphesize on unity of muslims and now muslims of subcontinent are divided into 3 countries india... the muslims and muslims would have been making one third of united india...islam emphesize on unity of muslims and now muslims of subcontinent are divided into 3 countries india...

you better read some history books before speculating baselessly.... yes, they did carve out our rightful parts in begal and punjab... but thats another issue...

i think Maulana forget to predict for you that what will happen to the Muslims in gujrat( india )
mr.karachite: i think you should answer my post no. 73
If you are so confident about predictions of maulana azad then why you people left india and migrated to Pakistan?

Forget Gujarat look at Pakistan where a muslim is killing another muslim. My grandparents moved to Pakistan because they probably thought they would be better off in Pakistan. They thought that people in Pakistan would treat them like normal Pakistanis. Now I know why majority of my family members didn't choose to move to Pakistan. I can tell you from first hand experience Muslims or any other minority aren't treated badly in India. My uncle Azam Khan is a senior member of a political party in UP called Samajwadi Party and he's often called the "Muslim Face of the party".

Sorry for being too harsh Im just opposed to creating countries in the name of religion because it will always cause problems. And I believe in unity of different religions.

You are way over your head in this one buddy, you don't even have the slightest idea about the reality. I suggest you walk along and let us Pakistanis set our house in order. We'll shout out for help if we need you.

Forget Gujarat look at Pakistan where a muslim is killing another muslim. My grandparents moved to Pakistan because they probably thought they would be better off in Pakistan. They thought that people in Pakistan would treat them like normal Pakistanis. Now I know why majority of my family members didn't choose to move to Pakistan. I can tell you from first hand experience Muslims or any other minority aren't treated badly in India. My uncle Azam Khan is a senior member of a political party in UP called Samajwadi Party and he's often called the "Muslim Face of the party".

Sorry for being too harsh Im just opposed to creating countries in the name of religion because it will always cause problems. And I believe in unity of different religions.

thanks for this mate..we try our best to treat everyone as Indian rather than his or her religion..but mistakes happen and we try to learn from it..

I would vehemently differ with you here and i'll tell you why. Why is that it is only the Mohajirs of Karachi who feel unaccepted and not all but a small segment of the Mohajirs in Karachi, why is that other people who migrated to Pakistan don't feel the same way ? I am a Punjabi, my maternal grandfather came from India so technically I am half Mohajir,. why is that me or anyone in my family has never felt that we are unwanted ? Similarly, there are a lot of people who speak Bohri/Gujrati who came from India, these people own some of the biggest businesses in Pakistan, they don't feel left out. How about the Bihari people, I have never seen one Bihari complain that they are not accepted in this country. Are you trying to say that Mohajirs who speak Urdu are the only ones not welcome in Pakistan while everyone else who came from India has been able to assimilate well into the society ?

You are a Punjabi. Meaning your the majority and even still there are places in Punjab that refer to Punjabis who migrated to Pakistan as Hindustanis. As for Biharis , they are probably the biggest group that has been discriminated. Pakistan happily abandoned them in 1971 when those Biharis were trying to fight for Pakistan. They are now known as stranded Pakistanis in Bangladesh. The government took in millions of Afghani refugees but didn't have the heart to take in their own Pakistanis who were stranded in Bangladesh, now had these Biharis been Punjabi or Pathan then they would have been happily taken back.Biharis were the ones attacked by Afghani savages backed by the government and army in the 80s. That massacre is now known as Qasba Aligarh Massacare.

mr.karachite ; I am tired now ........ you are blinded by your own misconceptions
i will not argue with you any more ........
your recent posts are full of hate

When i used to live in gulbarg area of peshawer then i noted very dark skinned boys in pants shirts usually on motorcycles...at first i thought they were punjabis but i was told by neighbours that they are indian mohajirs not punjabis...i also found them communicating in urdu with each other...one night when i was returning to home, on the street i was stopped by two boys on bike on gun point, i had to give them all of my money and mobile...they were these dark skinned urdu speaking boys...my neighbour told me that peshawer has large number of indian mohajirs but they are not consipcous as they depict themselves as hindkowans, punjabis , kashmiris or pashtuns..and they are the ones involved in street crimes on gun point.

Nice story mate, Congrats!!! you have just won an award on this. Bunch of lies.

Back
Top Bottom