What's new

MQM in Lahore offering brand new cars to young boys ain return they want***

Urduspeakers should have assimilated into sindhi culture. In my town lakki marwat (KPK )many biharis have settled (they came after 1971) . They have learnt pashto and have adopted pashtun lifestyles...they are leading normal lives and there is no descrimination against them.

Urduspeakers should have assimilated into sindhi culture. In my town lakki marwat (KPK )many biharis have settled (they came after 1971) . They have learnt pashto and have adopted pashtun lifestyles...they are leading normal lives and there is no descrimination against them.

A little to late for that now but Pathans who are migrating to Karachi in huge packs should take up your advice. And assimilate with the local Karachi culture. Meaning speaking proper Urdu, no calling weapons as jewellery, no extremism and adopting 21st century lifestyle.

Any chance of altafbhi offering me a car in leeds
No, police there is very efficient, so keeping in view that, bhai has offered rickshaw for the people of leeds, for that you need to deposit 50% of your earnings in bhai's fund;)

A little to late for that now but Pathans who are migrating to Karachi in huge packs should take up your advice. And assimilate with the local Karachi culture. Meaning speaking proper Urdu, no calling weapons as jewellery, no extremism and adopting 21st century lifestyle.
Apart from that, karachi is the place where you can find people of every ethnicity, cast, race, religion,etc living in their original localities. Like if you visit hindus areas you will get a feeling of visiting some part of india, in punjabi area you will get feeling of punjab, likewise KP, balochistan etc.

There are mixed areas as well especially flat areas. All of them are living with each other, they respect and love each other. The problem arises when any party having no vote bank tries to infilterate in those areas by hoisting their flags, opening offices, etc with main objective to get bhattas and street crimes. Resulting in clash, yes armed clash with the party having votebank in that area. The gulistan e jauher was a very well planned society, divided into blocks, has been ruined by kabza mafia. My own plot is there, but some saaeen people are living there. And say, aray saaeen nay bithaya hai, saaeen say baat karo. Ghar banana hai to banao koi masla nahi hai. where you can find people of every ethnicity, cast, race, religion,etc living in their original localities. Like if you visit hindus areas you will get a feeling of visiting some part of india, in punjabi area you will get feeling of punjab, likewise KP, balochistan etc.

There are mixed areas as well especially flat areas. All of them are living with each other, they respect and love each other. The problem arises when any party having no vote bank tries to infilterate in those areas by hoisting their flags, opening offices, etc with main objective to get bhattas and street crimes. Resulting in clash, yes armed clash with the party having votebank in that area. The gulistan e jauher was a very well planned society, divided into blocks, has been ruined by kabza mafia. My own plot is there, but some saaeen people are living there. And say, aray saaeen nay bithaya hai, saaeen say baat karo. Ghar banana hai to banao koi masla nahi hai.

Well karachi belongs to sindh+sindhis then other pakistanis so technically you should be asking pashtuns adopt sindhi (personally i love sindhi topi and ajrak)...
I am proud to be traditional and conservative and i love shalwar kamees , pants shirts may be 21th century lifestyle to you but actually it is westren dress...one should be original.
And i am proud of my zewar, this zewar has kept invaders in check throughout history. should be asking pashtuns adopt sindhi (personally i love sindhi topi and ajrak)...
I am proud to be traditional and conservative and i love shalwar kamees , pants shirts may be 21th century lifestyle to you but actually it is westren dress...one should be original.
And i am proud of my zewar, this zewar has kept invaders in check throughout history.

You are a Punjabi. Meaning your the majority and even still there are places in Punjab that refer to Punjabis who migrated to Pakistan as Hindustanis. As for Biharis , they are probably the biggest group that has been discriminated. Pakistan happily abandoned them in 1971 when those Biharis were trying to fight for Pakistan. They are now known as stranded Pakistanis in Bangladesh. The government took in millions of Afghani refugees but didn't have the heart to take in their own Pakistanis who were stranded in Bangladesh, now had these Biharis been Punjabi or Pathan then they would have been happily taken back.Biharis were the ones attacked by Afghani savages backed by the government and army in the 80s. That massacre is now known as Qasba Aligarh Massacare.

You are not being objective and letting your emotions do the talking. I'll handle each of the points raised by you one by one.

Back in the 60's ANYONE who opposed Ayub Khan was brutally targeted, not just the Urdu speakers. The whole nation was with Fatima Jinnah but the public opinion was swayed by hook and crook. It might take me a little time but I can produce newspaper clippings from that time which will show that anyone who was against Ayub was indiscriminately targeted.

I know a family from first hand experience in India who had to slowly relocate out of their area because they were not allowed to live there. They lived and owned a shop in a Hindu majority area but the whole community boycotted their store/products to the extent that they had to sell off everything and move to the gulf region. Obviously the family is Muslim and they told me this while sitting on my couch. The point is that we can not generalize about the state of the minorities in India based on one or two personal experiences. There is more to it than what meets the eye.

Your last point about me being Punjabi and hence in a favorable position is totally absurd. When we came to Pakistan we were allotted a couple of cinemas based on our affluent status back in India. As you know back then, the film industry was at its peak and Lahore was its hub. Two cinemas in Lahore was big money but some people threatened my grandfather with dire consequences if he didn't give up the property, which he did and moved somewhere else and started from scratch again. The whole point of this story is that you don't see me yelling at the top of my lungs that " We were looted when we came to Pakistan and we were treated indifferently because we were Mohajirs". We just moved on and made our fortunes from the scratch and all of this happened to us despite being a Punjabi and in the majority.

Why is that the Mohajirs associated only with the MQM have a problem and not the other ones ? I have many Urdu speaking friends and they certainly don't feel the same way as you do, why is that ? There is a wealth of prominent personalities who are/were Mohajirs and rose to the highest of ranks in the country. I have never seen Bushra Ansari, Bheroze Sabzwari or Strings complain that they are discriminated against. I have been in Karachi for more than 10 years now and have personally witnessed that people here are just Pakistani until they join a political party and made to be Mohajirs, Pushtuns, Sindhis and Balochis.

Were Josh Malihabadi,Jon Elia not given immense respect in the society ? Was Nazia/Zohaib Hassan not the heart throb of millions of Pakistanis ? Is Dr. Abdul Qadeer khan not idolized and respected by the Pakistani nation regardless of what the world says about him ? Aren't Edhi Sahab, Dr.Atta Ur Rehman and Shoaib Mansoor respected across the country for their work in their respective fields ? Aren't Javed Miandad, Hassan Sardar and Hanif Muhammad the heroes of the whole nation ?
Aren't Nasir Schon of the Schon Group, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari of the KASB Group, Dewan Yousuf Farooqi of the Deewan Mushtaq Group successful businessmen making tons of money ?

The above people were/are all Mohajirs and the list can go on and on pal but the bottom line is that to be a Pakistani, you have to stop breathing as a Mohajir and start breathing as a Pakistani.

So what do you feel is the reason for this supposed hate for Mohajirs among Pakistanis and how to get rid of it ?
We know our problems dont need people from other parts of pakistan to tell what our problems are ! since you seem to be acepting there is a hate factor why dont u explain you part WHY is that ?

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Well karachi belongs to sindh+sindhis then other pakistanis so technically you should be asking pashtuns adopt sindhi (personally i love sindhi topi and ajrak)...
And i am proud of my zewar, this zewar has kept invaders in check throughout history. should be asking pashtuns adopt sindhi (personally i love sindhi topi and ajrak)...
And i am proud of my zewar, this zewar has kept invaders in check throughout history.

ah the jewlery and invaders ... was mohd bin qasim not a invader lol ... oh sorry my bad he was arab how can he be an invader!?

We know our problems dont need people from other parts of pakistan to tell what our problems are ! since you seem to be acepting there is a hate factor why dont u explain you part WHY is that ?

Please explain the bolded part for me. Are you suggesting that only people living in Karachi or Urdu speakers or perhaps MQM is eligible to comment on Karachi's problems and the rest of the country should stay out of it ?

And no, there is no hate but there sure is ignorance. The same ignorance which forces us to ridicule Pushtuns in almost each and every joke that we pass around through our SMS's. The same ignorance which made us laugh at Attaullah Khan Esakhelvi until Coke Studio showed us his true genius and we were forced to give him his much deserved respect instead of calling him a trucker's love affair. We in Pakistan are not very big on being politically correct and that is why we hear stupid statements like Dark skinned Indians and what not. This attitude and the statements are shameful but are not directed towards just Urdu Speakers but towards everyone. If it'll make you feel happy, I can tell you the expressions used to ridicule Punjabis. We all someway or the other feel that we are more superior than the others. Urdu speakers are more educated and well cultured while the Pushtuns are beautiful. Punjabis are strong and the Balochis are warriors. We all forget that in the end we all are Pakistanis and that is all what matters. Our individuals qualities will not matter if we don't harness them under the umbrella of Pakistan. United we stand,divided we fall.

I doubt if these terrorists will ever gain foot in Punjab.

Doesn't matter what province Karachi belongs to. The fact is Sindhis are not the majority in Karachi. If you people love the topi and ajrak then feel free to migrate to Jamshoro or Larkana. You will get all the ajrak topis you want there. Lmao again with your zevar, now we know who brought the gun culture to Karachi. If you want to be conservative and follow pashtunwali then please feel free to do it but within your own province. Now in Karachi no offence but many of your men lock their women up behind closed doors or dress them up in a burqa while the men stare and lust at the local women. Many also support and provide safe houses for terrorists. I don't know if its Afghanis or Pakistani Pathans but stuff like that will not be tolerated. You wouldn't want Urdu Speakers migrating to Peshawar in thousands every day and then illegally grabbing land and committing crime now would you? Many Pathans who came to Karachi before the 80s successfully assimilated into the society and they know fluent Urdu but unfortunately ANP considers them outsiders and doesn't hesitate to kill them.

You are not being objective and letting your emotions do the talking. I'll handle each of the points raised by you one by one.

Back in the 60's ANYONE who opposed Ayub Khan was brutally targeted, not just the Urdu speakers. The whole nation was with Fatima Jinnah but the public opinion was swayed by hook and crook. It might take me a little time but I can produce newspaper clippings from that time which will show that anyone who was against Ayub was indiscriminately targeted.

I know a family from first hand experience in India who had to slowly relocate out of their area because they were not allowed to live there. They lived and owned a shop in a Hindu majority area but the whole community boycotted their store/products to the extent that they had to sell off everything and move to the gulf region. Obviously the family is Muslim and they told me this while sitting on my couch. The point is that we can not generalize about the state of the minorities in India based on one or two personal experiences. There is more to it than what meets the eye.

Your last point about me being Punjabi and hence in a favorable position is totally absurd. When we came to Pakistan we were allotted a couple of cinemas based on our affluent status back in India. As you know back then, the film industry was at its peak and Lahore was its hub. Two cinemas in Lahore was big money but some people threatened my grandfather with dire consequences if he didn't give up the property, which he did and moved somewhere else and started from scratch again. The whole point of this story is that you don't see me yelling at the top of my lungs that " We were looted when we came to Pakistan and we were treated indifferently because we were Mohajirs". We just moved on and made our fortunes from the scratch and all of this happened to us despite being a Punjabi and in the majority.

Why is that the only Mohajirs associated with MQM have a problem and not the other ones ? I have many Urdu speaking friends and they certainly don't feel the same way as you do, why is that ? There is a wealth of prominent personalities who are/were Mohajirs and rose to the highest of ranks in the country. I have never seen Bushra Ansari, Bheroze Sabzwari or Strings complain that they are discriminated against. I have been in Karachi for more than 10 years now and have personally witnessed that people here just Pakistani until the time they join a political party and made to be Mohajirs, Pushtuns, Sindhis and Balochis.

Were Josh Malihabadi,Jon Elia not given immense respect in the society ? Was Nazia/Zohaib Hassan not the heart throb of millions of Pakistanis ? Is Dr. Abdul Qadeer khan not idolized and respected by the Pakistani nation regardless of what the world says about him ? Aren't Edhi Sahab, Dr.Atta Ur Rehman and Shoaib Mansoor respected across the country for their work in their respective fields ? Aren't Javed Miandad, Hassan Sardar and Hanif Muhammad the heroes of the whole nation ?
Aren't Nasir Schon of the Schon Group, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari of the KASB Group, Dewan Yousuf Farooqi of the Deewan Mushtaq Group successful businessmen making tons of money ?

The above people were/are all Mohajirs and the list can go on and on pal but the bottom line is that to be a Pakistani, you have to stop breathing as a Mohajir and start breathing as a Pakistani.

Thanks for writing an essay.
Ayub Khan didn't kill just anyone. He just hated Muhajirs. The discrimination of Muhajirs (Urdu Speakers and Bengalis) began during his era. Muhajirs weren't allowed jobs in the government and thus started moving towards the private sector.
What time is this because as far as I know Karachi was the hub of filmmaking until the 70s.
As for the list of successful Muhajirs you presented, its only because of their hard work and high education levels that Muhajirs are the most successful group. And most of them all are self made. Even in the last census the population of Muhajirs and religious minorities were lowered on purpose.
I didn't want to bring this up but discrimination against Urdu Speakers can even be seen in PCB. There is a reason why players from Karachi are neglected.
And no Im not an MQM supporter but I'm just bringing out the truth. Please read on the genocide against Muhajirs (Urdu Speakers, Biharis etc) during the 80s and 90s. My own family members were killed in the 90s by people of the government.

they are indian mohajirs not punjabis...i also found
them communicating in urdu with
each other...one night when i was
returning to home, on the street i was
stopped by two boys on bike on gun
point, i had to give them all of my money and mobile...they were these
dark skinned urdu speaking
boys...my neighbour told me that
peshawer has large number of indian
mohajirs but they are not consipcous
as they depict themselves as hindkowans, punjabis , kashmiris or
pashtuns..and they are the ones
involved in street crimes on gun
point.
Main roaoon ya hasoon karun to kxa karoon. Aur banao pakistan.:)

MOD kindly Ban this thread or close it...................there is too much heat now

Back
Top Bottom