What's new

MQM in Lahore offering brand new cars to young boys ain return they want***

Oh don't be SO MEAN !

you have to give due credit to the people who perfected this art and where this art came from = India !

Protection money, land grabbing etc is the culture which was brought here by Indians.

Its the more recent Pakistani state guests who went from India, who should be blamed for this don culture in Pakistan. Dawood Ibrahim ring a bell?

I don't think "Indians" who went there in 1947 should be blamed for that.

Its the more recent Pakistani state guests who went from India, who should be blamed for this don culture in Pakistan. Dawood Ibrahim ring a bell?

I have no where blamed any one who migrated.
If at all I am blaming the "bhai" culture of Mumbai since the last 3 decades.

am I not correct ?

am I not correct ?

Yes you are indeed correct.

Now only if your government was willing to weed out these Indian underworld elements from Karachi.

Yes you are indeed correct.

Now only if your government was willing to weed out these Indian underworld elements from Karachi.

Good, Now correct you post and make that

Indian underworld elements from Karachi -> Indian Inspired underworld elements from Karachi.

Good, Now correct you post and make that

Indian underworld elements from Karachi -> Indian Inspired underworld elements from Karachi.

Will do, you should clarify your posts too, seems like it wasn't just me alone who misunderstood your post.

where did dawood ibrahim come into this discussion????????????? please indians avoid trolling!

Oh don't be SO MEAN !

you have to give due credit to the people who perfected this art and where this art came from = India !

Protection money, land grabbing etc is the culture which was brought here by Indians.

Really..? You guys are paying the royalty, right..? Or, should we sue you..?

Its quite amusing when a large portion of your population is called Indian by you people..

Sindhis as whole i.e the public at large are innocent and accomodating...i dont think punjabi's will buy MQM's bullcrap like pashtoons.
MQM even extracts extortion money from peaceful muhajirs and 90 percent of their vote bank in karachi is raised on gun-point.

MQM did tried to penetrate Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan....but failed...these are also innocent people...they should look at karachi's law and order situation and learn from it and dont allow this terrorist organistaion in....
imho i am sure establishment has now decided to take care of this terrorist outfit and days of altaf as a free man are numbered.

dont know about us but atleast his name not only ring bells in ur ear but i guess haveing nightmare too about him ? now tell my why he would live in Pakistan when he can live in Dubai or any other place he loves too ? Even in EU too u never know

yes if you will work for their promotion they will pay you around 15,000 per month and if you became gangsta for them they will offer you car its true :angel:

am I not correct ?

The Bhai culture of Mumbai was started by Pathans. If anything its the Pakistani influence that has hurt India, not the other way round.

This is precisely why this culture, their leaders like Dawood and their daily gunbattles are thriving in the promised soil where it was born.

The Bhai culture of Mumbai was started by Pathans. If anything its the Pakistani influence that has hurt India, not the other way round.

This is precisely why this culture, their leaders like Dawood and their daily gunbattles are thriving in the promised soil where it was born.

lol ..you are so naive.... bhai culture came from mumbai and india..everyone knows it.

well its origin is neither pak or india ... it comes for Italy ....

yes sir it came from italy to india through sonia gandhi and then altaf brought it to karachi

lol ..you are so naive.... bhai culture came from mumbai and india..everyone knows it.

AA is not everyone. Karim Lala, a pakhtun started the culture, so going by the shamefully peebrained prevailing logic here, it is Pakistani, Besides, its thriving in Pakistan like NOWHERE else, so obviously its home.

Back
Top Bottom