What's new

Modi to Kill 500 Pakistanis for 5 Indians | Baba Ramdev

Lol at so many fattu Indians trying to appease and being apologetic about Baba's remarks.. He hasnt said anything wrong. How can they even dare to kill our soldiers entering our border ? They should think 1000 times before even think anything like this. If they kill 5 of ours without provokation we should kill 5000 of theirs. why being so apologetic about it u fattu Indians..

there is nothing big about talking of killing xyz.. ok.. I say we should kill 10000 pakistanis.. does it mean I am brave or something. Idiot baba ka idiot followers.. :)

I think Modi should be next president and prime minister both but of Pagal Khanas in India .... this guy is a nut case ..... A extremist and Terrorist .... BJP should be a banned organization.

BJP has good leaders, this guy is just attention seeker.

Great man is Modi he said we should give Pakistan a fitting answer in the language it understands like what they did on 26/11 killing men, women and children, otherwise they will continue to back terrorists into India.

@Awesome dnt you love posts like these.... u will find hundreds of em on this forum... and guess what no action taken.. yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol at so many fattu Indians trying to appease and being apologetic about Baba's remarks.. He hasnt said anything wrong. How can they even dare to kill our soldiers entering our border ? They should think 1000 times before even thinking anything like this. If they kill 5 of ours without provokation we should kill 5000 of theirs. why being so apologetic about it u fattu Indians..

what is fattu :) BTW 5000 10000 kuch ziada nhi ho gya ?:angel:

there is nothing big about talking of killing xyz.. ok.. I say we should kill 10000 pakistanis.. does it mean I am brave or something. Idiot baba ka idiot followers.. :)

But unluckily bending over and offering ure a$$ to be drilled by the jihadis isnt going to change their minds and change anything , u stupid leftist coward. The only way to stop the violence is to inflict fear in the heart of the enemy. You would understand it once u would stop bending over.

what is fattu :)

Fattu means coward.. one who pisses in his pants when faced a challenge/danger.

@Awesome dnt you love posts like these.... u will find hundreds of em on this forum... and guess what no action taken.. yet?

Stick to reporting posts and they will be taken care of. No need to derail the threads by reporting within the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
But unluckily bending over and offering ure a$$ to be drilled by the jihadis isnt going to change their minds and change anything , u stupid leftist coward. The only way to stop the violence is to inflict fear in the heart of the enemy. You would understand it once u would stop bending over.

Fattu means coward.. one who pisses in his pants when faced a challenge/danger.

as you are threating us i am already start getting scared of you dear . BTW personal insults start when someone lose argument .

as you are threating us i am already start getting scared of you dear .
dont start it if u dont want it( not u personally)..and moreover , dont be scared.. u are sitting somewhere in UAE,not on indo pak border.. u got nothing to be scared about.
BTW personal insults start when someone lose argument .
one shouldnt start it if one cant take it back. as simple as that.

Stick to reporting posts and they will be taken care of. No need to derail the threads by reporting within the thread.

Sir im browsing PDF after almost a week and still im seeing and reporting posts..in short "solid action" against trolls in required.

Lol at so many fattu Indians trying to appease and being apologetic about Baba's remarks.. He hasnt said anything wrong. How can they even dare to kill our soldiers entering our border ? They should think 1000 times before even thinking anything like this. If they kill 5 of ours without provokation we should kill 5000 of theirs. why being so apologetic about it u fattu Indians..

wow.. brave warrior..

some of these fattu Indians served Indian army & seen rain of bullets day & night. .

how about joining your self ?

or some of the warrior of keyboard will pee in pant if in field.. lol ...

dont start it if u dont want it( not u personally)..and moreover , dont be scared.. u are sitting somewhere in UAE,not on indo pak border.. u got nothing to be scared about.
one shouldnt start it if one cant take it back. as simple as that.

not for me but i feared for every human life dear . i don't seen he insult you dear

wow.. brave warrior..

some of these fattu Indians served Indian army & seen rain of bullets day & night. .

how about joining your self ?

or some of the warrior of keyboard will pee in pant if in field.. lol ...
I knew sooner or later some fattu would come up with this-- hey why dont u go to the border .. u internet warrior....---as if we have any shortage of soldiers there..
what u pancies dont understand is a soldier is only as brave as the orders he gets from above. we have enough soldiers there what they dont have is liberty to act on will and give a befitting reply to the enemy for their provocation..
we have enough soldiers , civilians like me dont have to go there.. just allow our boys to hurt them 10 times more and they will think 10 times before doing any thing.

he is refering to .. 'idiot baba ka idiot follower'.... lolz...
i will still say his followers are not very bright..

which baba's followers are bright?

I'd seen some gujarat to uttarakhand & not find any of them sane but "andhvishvashi"..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom