What's new

Modi to Kill 500 Pakistanis for 5 Indians | Baba Ramdev

[video]http://wodumedia.com/wp-content/uploads/Ajmer-India-A-Sufi-Muslim-pilgrim-self-flagellates-during-the-annual-procession-of-the-Urs-Festival-650x406.jpg[/video]

[video]http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Sufis+Gather+Commemorate+12th+Century+Persian+RyXA-6Qz_KZl.jpg[/video]

[video]http://www.ajmersharif.org/Sufi%20Muslims%20gather%20to%20watch.jpg[/video]

[video]http://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/2012/5/7322c93c-8650-4207-a288-f181c391bea3HiRes.JPG[/video]

WTF are these guys ? :confused:

@Kloitra

ZH is not a star in Pakistan, he has been rejected. And even his narrative starts 'If they Invade us'.

Then what do you think, this guy is a here for us? like an earlier comment, ppl like him and ZH taking things granted and gets popularity in media.

After all, few Pakistanis and Indians will think bad about other countries and think all people are like these thugs which is evident in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another thread about Modi ji. :D

Pakistanis.... so predictable.

It is wonderful to see the creeping fear (shown as hate outwardly) after a long time. Boy! It's been 14 years already since that was visible.

I think Pakistanis and their backers are not paying the Secularists well enough; their campaigns seem to be drowning.

I suggest you pay these pets of yours here a bit more. :D

They're not doing a good job.

I can never respect a politician who brings religion with his politics and likewise I have no respect for a priest who brings politics with his religion. Ramdev did his bit by protesting against corruption. He should have stopped there, went back to his mandhir and left politics to the politicians

What's wrong with what he said. I can't see the video but he seems to have said that we should kill 500 Pakistanis for the 5 Indians that they kill. What's wrong with that when done in retaliation ?

Nothing whatsoever.

insaniyat bhi koi cheez hoti hai . if you remember :)

insaniyat bhi koi cheez hoti hai . if you remember :)
arre baba he was talking bout pakistani army and not civilians. why pakistani ppl always misunderstand things or is it just a need to fulfill ur, 'see, we said hindus are against muslims'. Baba Ramdev is a patriotic person and never talks bout hinduism and anti muslim stuff. His followers include muslims too.

Baba Ramdev wont look like a demon if people here understand the difference between a Pakistani and a Muslim. Indians dont associate both congruently but Pakistanis think Pakistan == Muslims.

Its the thinking of ppl here and not baba ramdev whos the culprit.

And when did Modi said, he will kill all muslims, etc. Otherwise, Muslims of gujarat are having life and jobs unlike other states. Typically, Congress and SP ruled state has still not done a **** to their coveted Muslim Vote Bank.

The point is, focus on the on ground actions and not on blabbering words.

Paanch sau Pakistani is ka baap mare ga?

Translation: Is his daddy going to kill those 500?

arre baba he was talking bout pakistani army and not civilians. why pakistani ppl always misunderstand things or is it just a need to fulfill ur, 'see, we said hindus are against muslims'. Baba Ramdev is a patriotic person and never talks bout hinduism and anti muslim stuff. His followers include muslims too.

Baba Ramdev wont look like a demon if people here understand the difference between a Pakistani and a Muslim. Indians dont associate both congruently but Pakistanis think Pakistan == Muslims.

Its the thinking of ppl here and not baba ramdev whos the culprit.

And when did Modi said, he will kill all muslims, etc. Otherwise, Muslims of gujarat are having life and jobs unlike other states. Typically, Congress and SP ruled state has still not done a **** to their coveted Muslim Vote Bank.

The point is, focus on the on ground actions and not on blabbering words.

i don't care abut religion i was talking abut 500 humans dear

correction, 500 pakistani army soldiers and mujahideens who are blatantly supported by PA to fulfill their kashmir orgasm.

In a way its justified from indian point of view. "If u do acts of harming us for the sake of ur agenda and those acts involve killing IA soldiers then PA also deserve the same". Isnt it? :)

i don't care abut religion i was talking abut 500 humans dear

thats where i was drifting the focus to. He was talking bout those 5 human rite? These 5 were soliers and hence he was talking bout 500 soldiers or mujahideens as you guyz always show them to be. :)

Otherwise whole India knows, that KAUM who regards Indian dramas, movies, style, culture as their own and show interest in India will never be harm to Indians.

Such cases only boil down to Pakistani Army and u guyz are unfortunate to be represented by such ANTI INDIA entity. :)

haan yaar. the size of indian army is equal to being a dad of pak army. :)

Now IA can do that. rite? :)

Nobody asked him to get involved in politics. If he does that & he speaks rubbish, he should & will be called out. No one is after him because he does yoga, though I find it amusing that you think a man who runs such a massive business is some sort of a "poor" guy who deserves sympathy.

Yes but Bang Galore , can you explain to me what he said wrong ? He said we should do it in retaliation to Pakistan's actions of killing Indians. Not like Pakistan warmongers who talk and dream of ruling India, waving flags on Red Fort and Massacring hindus on Pakistan National TV.

If one stops to think about it, his statement is not as provocative and wrong as it sound particularly in the light of Pakistan's actions.

Lol ... ramdev.... I remember his speech @ ramleela maidan about his own bravery & not fearing of death for the nation....

& then he chickened out in ladies getup & clarify his deeds by saying " delhi police mujhe maar deti iss liye mai bhaga tha"... lol ... ghanta maar deti .... maarna hota to dobara jab pakra tab maar deti....

He lost all his respect & credibility that day...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom